Join Date: May 2002
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Burned out, seeking support and ideas...
I have four kids, and I'm only nursing my youngest, who is 14 months old. I feel like if he's awake, he's nursing, and I'm becoming sore! I have a whole list of complaints, so here goes...
1. We homeschool, and I'm not loving it at the moment. Constant togetherness!
2. Two of my kids have severe anxiety; I have to company them everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
3. One of my anxious kids also has Asperger's and is defiant in the extreme. Did you know defiance could exist even when a parent never says no?
3. Because of various health/behavioral issues, we are gluten and sugar free, and relatively low carb. My Asperger son complains about all food I make. And ,oh, I have to make everything homemade.
4. This doesn't sound so bad, but it's topping my list: I have an ingrown underarm hair, and I was stung on my finger by a yucca plant, rendering my hand nearly useless.
5. I feel like I'm failing my kids. I wish I had a plan.
How do these natural bloggers do it? Make everything homemade, the care of all the kids, BLOG, and feel great. And the tv never comes on?!
Now, I am going to take the big boys to Kung fu, and I can hear the baby waking up.
Pray for me!
Jean, happy HS mom to Peter (5), Daniel (9) and Lucie (2) and also someone new...