Mothering Forum banner

Why my Stepson turned evil?

971 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  sugarbee6666 
#1 ·
?s so nice to be true , I tried since Two Months with my Stepson who is 15 years old .to be nice ,understanding and same Time to give him his own Space. Cook his favorite Food , always polite and compassionate .Nothing helped .Even when he were injured , i were the one who take care of his Wounds . We had before One bedroom and talked to my Husband it s better to get him his own room .So we moved out to an other Apartment Two Bedrooms .We made it comfortable for him .I don t know why he begins to disrespect me and my Family .After that he goes behind my Back and tell his dad he should stay Single and why he married me ?
and why he gave up on his mum? i were devastated and same time angry and disappointed .The Problem is my Husband told me that while he is living with us .Since then Things changed .I become distant and neutral .Im very hurt . I cant count on my Hubby because that s his Son and he thinks he is just young and i should not really take it personally .wow i were confused .He even wants to divorce me and told me i should go out . i can t believe that he even turned my husband against me .Well now we are getting a marital counselling and hopefully will help us to gain Peace and Harmony .I love my Husband and i do want us to work again like before .oh by the way my Husband and me wanted to have a kid and guess what his Son told him u dont really need a Kid you have me already and you are kind of old .omg .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.