Store Employee Enforcing Her Rules on My Child?! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

#121 of 121 Old 03-11-2005, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yana doesn't knwo what a magic word is either. She''ll probably say hocus pocus and freak the lady out.If she simply asked can you say please she would get it. If she wanted him to say please she should have asked him and if he didn't respond then she had no business pushing. It's not her place to give lessons in manners if the mom wanted to step in as she did great but not the cashiers job to be insistant. I also I agree though that afterwards would be the perfect time to talk to the child on what people would like as far as please and thank you's. I say please and thank you to my children and they say it in return but magic word, eh no.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page