"fun" things your DC have done in the bathroom (spinoff of Coopnwhits thread) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 05-12-2005, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok what "FUN" things have your dc done well in the bathroom.

Clogged the sink up with toilet paper

shoved Q-tips in the little hole the water shoots out of in the toilet bowl.

well this is the cat's Bathroom

Got toilet paper and brought the cat's poop to me "look momma I got poopy"
(well I was on the toilet, pregnant, constipated, and sort of nauseated. Three day ago to be exact)

Put all het paints in the kitty litter box ans spread kitty litter and kitty poop around the living room. (this was two days ago when i was again on the toilet constipated)
TMI : sorry

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#2 of 12 Old 05-12-2005, 02:12 PM

My oldest son when he was about 3 years old, greased up the toilet with a full container of vaseline, he covered the entire toilet!
My middle son got mad at his older brother and flushed his toothbrush down the toilet, which clogged it up and had to be augered down.
The oldest two were taking a bath together, about 6 years ago and used an entire new bottle of shampoo as bubble bath--it took me quite a while to get all those bubbles down the drain.
They have used the shower head to spray eachother off with and got the bathroom soaked.
But the thing that get's me the most is for some reason after being potty trained for 10 and 7 years they just can't remember to flush, lift up the seat, or aim.
Donna
#3 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieloz
But the thing that get's me the most is for some reason after being potty trained for 10 and 7 years they just can't remember to flush, lift up the seat, or aim.
Donna
Tell them that the next time they forget, you not only will have them clean it up as usual, but the next time they're in the bathroom, you're coming in to help them. :LOL
#4 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 12:53 AM

Just a couple of weeks ago I busted dd2 peeing on ds1's toothbrush. I walked in on her and she was peeing on it like it was an ept!!!!

I told ds1 when he got home from school, "that's what you get for not putting it away!!!" (like i have told you to do a million times!!!)

Solo Mum to 4 and loving every minute of it!!!!
#5 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 12:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Ah, yes the bathroom. My son has no, and I mean no, aim. Its like he let a fire hose go in there. It never fails that when I walk into the bathroom and am relieved that there is no pee to step in, I sit down, and he's peed on the seat! You would think that I'd learn.

Then there is the 15 month old, who is also obsessed with the kitty litter. God forbid I accidently leave open the door to the bathroom open, he likes to climb into the kitty litter container, one with a top for kitty privacy, and play in it like it's a sand box.

Then there is the toothpaste skating that my 4and 6 year old performed a few weeks ago. Great fun for everyone but mom. I am still getting toothpaste out from between the tiles.

What a wonderfully exciting place the bathroom is to 3 little boys!

#6 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieloz
Oh, goodness, there's no light at the end of this particular tunnel???

Let's see, most recently, my boys got a hold of green food coloring left in the bathroom by mil. They decided to paint themselves like Shrek while dh and I were in the office doing some paperwork. Did you know that food coloring stains brand new floor tile? And grout? And painted cabinets? And doesn't come off skin for about three days?

My middle child peed on a pretzel in the bathroom the other day...and then ate it. There is a "no food in the bathroom" policy for that very reason.

I have retired from administration work, so if you have a question about anything MDC-related, please contact Cynthia Mosher. Thanks!

#7 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

how 'bout this one georgia. Forget Shrek we are talking old school INcredible Green Hulk.

When I was about two my mom had my twin sister, my almost 4 year old sister and I in the bathroom. we were naked and she was getting ready to run the bath but the phone rins. So she runs to get it. Well then My twin sister and I run down the hall completely Green. She said we lloked just like Mini Hulk's.

The cause: my older sister had taken bathroom cleaner and rubbed it all over our bodies. EVERYWHERE!
well mom called poisen control and they just said to bath us. it took three bath's to get it all off.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#8 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 09:38 AM

My little guy threw a whole jar of those colored bath fizzies in the toilet. He also broke the lid to the toilet with the plunger.

My older DS shoved a whole peach down it, and the doozy of them all....he climbed inside the toilet! He was just sitting there splashing away like it was his own private whirlpool. :LOL
#9 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkenny

My older DS shoved a whole peach down it, and the doozy of them all....he climbed inside the toilet! He was just sitting there splashing away like it was his own private whirlpool. :LOL

DD was "washing her hands" in the toilet bowl

#10 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 10:33 AM

A couple of months ago I found dd in the bathroom, stuffing all the bath toys in the toilet. On top of the pile was a naked, upside-down Barbie doll. It was so funny I didn't have the heart to be upset.

She's also "painted" all the cabinets with toothpaste and poured hair gel on the floor!
#11 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 10:48 AM

What IS it about bathrooms that brings out the devil in children????

I once walked in on my DD standing up on the open toilet seat, one foot on either side of the ring, facing the tank, for no apparent reason. Her clothes were on, so she wasn't peeing or anything. I was so afraid of startling her and making her fall that I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her. You should have heard her scream!

She also decided once that it would be fun to stand up on the closed toilet seat, grab the shower curtain, and "swing into the tub like Tarzan in the jungle." Fortunately the curtain was on a not-so-tightly-wedged spring tension rod, and before her feet even left the toilet seat the whole rod came down, so she wasn't hurt!

That's all I can think of right now...
#12 of 12 Old 05-13-2005, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelysmommy
DD was "washing her hands" in the toilet bowl
Like this we call it "going fishin'" :LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page