Naturist Families?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-09-2005, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Hi, it's been a while sinse i've been on MDC, but I have another topic in search. I want to know what it's like to grow up in or to be a part of a family that practices naturism / nudism. I have just reacently chosen to be a naturist or nudist... or person-who-wears-clothing-when-it's-necessary, and want to hear stories/tips about naturism as part of a natural family lifestyle.

Personally I believe that naturism goes hand in hand with being a natural family - breastfeeding, cosleeping, elimination communication, concious living, etc. What's it like?

Anyway yes, repeating myself - I'd love to hear your favorite stories, your advice, etc.

and if it's not off topic enough to warrant a completely new thread - is there anyone who was a naturist before meeting your husband/partner - what's THAT like?

thanks

intactivist.gifdreads.giflactivist.gif treehugger.gifing future AP, EC, 80/10/10 high carb raw vegan mammabanana.gif,

praying.gifing for my dh_malesling.GIF so we can lovestory.gif and adopt some jumpers.gif - so that I can finally use this Queen of All Smileys fly-by-nursing2.gif(seriously tho... I've been coveting this gif since 2004).

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page