Poll: What's your household income? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: What's your annual household income?
less than $20,000 50 10.57%
$20,000 - $30,000 63 13.32%
$30,000 - $50,000 112 23.68%
$50,000 - $75,000 106 22.41%
$75,000 - $100,000 77 16.28%
$100,000 - $200,000 52 10.99%
greater than $200,000 13 2.75%
Voters: 473. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 107 Old 03-11-2003, 05:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH and I make less than 20k a year but do all right as long as there is not an emergency. Unfortunately, we both work part time now and neither of us have health insurance.

We are extremely lucky the DH's parents help out with his school fees and agreed to pay for our car and car insurance (needed for DH's school). Our apartment is small (pretty much a studio) but it is clean, safe, and in a great location.

I am not too sure what is considered a luxury, but I will say that we spend quite a bit of money on organic foods, but we also save by not eating a lot of processed crap. No cable tv, phone add-ons, no cellphones, pagers, etc. either.
#62 of 107 Old 03-16-2003, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by oatmeal
I gotta say, where I live in California $50,000 with kids in the house is a pittance. Going out at that eschelon is a luxury and people with that income here think 3x times going out to a $15 movie. If I made 50K in Arizona or Kansas I'd probably be in a diferent category that here where the debris meets the sea.
absoloutely the same here! we're at about the $50,000 level (with two incomes) here in san diego and all we can afford is a small two bedroom apartment - and don't even think about buying. houses in the ghetto or going for $250-300k! i swear, i used to think what i'm making sounded like a lot of money, but no more!
#63 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 08:17 PM

We live in NYC and all of our extra funds are going to student loans! I want to be a SAHM when the baby comes in August, but that means our income gets cut in 1/2 and how will we continue to pay off our student loans? I am glad to read about others' financial concerns. We aren't "poor" per se but we have no extra money at the end of the month due to our loans. I am really torn about what to do in August. If I go back to work, day care (yuk, just those words make me cringe) is $215 a week!

~~~Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul...you've got to run like a lamb queen out of control~~~
#64 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 08:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have 17K worth of student loans. I got a 6 months defferment with each baby! So, call them up, ask for the forms and file it all before August. I also was able to reduce my monthly payment for a while. It is importnat to repay our loans, so our childrne's children will get them too when they are in college, but it is also important to be with a baby for a while, because baby is a baby only for a while!. and this what deferrement and foraberance procedures are for.from my own experience, I find that a nanny is much better than day care. and NYC has many Russian nannies who are great and not too expensive!
Do not delay and contact your lenders today!
#65 of 107 Old 03-23-2003, 07:17 PM

Student loans are only deferable if you had them prior to 1993. I called and checked. Plus, I think you still accrue interest when they are in deferment. But thanks for the suggestion!

~~~Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul...you've got to run like a lamb queen out of control~~~
#66 of 107 Old 03-23-2003, 07:21 PM

Yes, the interest accures, but a few extra month with the baby will worth it. I got my loans after 1995 and ahd foreberance several time. Yes, I will be paying them off until the day I die, probably, but who cares.
#67 of 107 Old 04-13-2003, 01:53 PM

Well, I picked less than 20K. dh makes $862.37 a month 10 months out of the year with his teaching assistant stipend. I'm a SAHM, so I make no money. Our student loans are somewhere around 20K and our credit cards are around 5K. We live on more student loans right now (otherwise we wouldn't be able to afford rent), which constitued about 8k this school year. That's how we paid rent through July, which is $514, with no utilities. So, unless dh finds a job for the summer, it looks like we'll be living off credit cards again. We own one car that's paid for, but it's older & has constantly needed repairs - I heard someone call a '96 & a '00 vehicle "older", and not to be judgmental at all, because I understand that cars need repairs unless they're brand new, and even still sometimes, but our car is a '91, and I consider that to not be so bad, but I guess it depends on what you live on, or are used to. So it seems as though we're on the poor end here, I guess, but it doesn't feel so bad, unless I think about it because we still buy organic and have clothing and a place to live. I'm used to not having a lot. I guess our credit card debt proves that we aren't too lacking, though. Once dh finishes his PhD (six years?), things should start to improve, provided he can find a job and the president doesn't take away all funding from the university system. But after that, I'm not worried - or at least that's the fantasy I survive on.

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#68 of 107 Old 04-16-2003, 01:47 AM

I'm an actual poor person. My husband and I have a common law marriage because we can't afford to have a ceremony. He makes just enough money that I would no longer be eligible for health benifits from disability if we were married in a civil ceremony. We are living in my mother's attic, and are hoping to move once we get our tax refund. DH has a small car that he uses to drive to work every day (about 30 mins each way); it's got about 120,000 miles on it. If I have to go anywhere, I walk or take the bus. Between the two of us, we're lucky to have two dimes to rub together at the end of the month!

I understand that the cost of living is higher in some areas, but the two of us would *love* to have 50k/year. It would mean we could live in an apartment of our own.

I was also wondering where the idea came from that AP's tend to be lower income... that seems totally backwards to me. Every AP I've ever met personally has been in a relatively high tax bracket. Sorry if I sound unsympathetic, but DH and I are thrilled to pieces when we can go to wal-mart and buy new socks. *sigh*

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#69 of 107 Old 04-17-2003, 01:21 AM

eilonwy I hope things get better financially soon.
#70 of 107 Old 04-17-2003, 12:57 PM

This thread has been an eye-opener for me.

It seems that except for those with the least money on this list, who I really feel for, it is so much about attitude. There are people living on far less than we do who are happy and people living on far more who are not happy.

We have been poor ($24,000 for a family three at the time in NYC, no insurance, student loans to pay off), and I knew what it was like to wonder where the next meal was going to come from.

By the time we left NYC a little over a year ago my husband was making over $65,000, and we still weren't rolling in dough because we were having to pay off all the debts that had accrued in the poor years and replace all the broken things (like refrigerators) that we had made do with or gone without before. We were just starting to feel settled, when it became obvious that the dot.com world was about to collapse and the company my husband was working for was no exception and that jobs he was qualified for were incredibly scarce.

We ended up moving upstate and taking a big paycut (he started here at $50,000 but now makes about $55,000). Even though we left NYC, our expenses have gone up. We had amazing rent in the city. We bought a house because we were tired of throwing money away, and our mortgage payments (including tax and insurance) are $500 more a month than our rent in the city was. To find a house we could afford, we had to accept one that needed lots of work. So a fair amount of money goes into repairs and renovations. We didn't have a car in the city. Now my dh has his 1996 Honda that his parents bought for him (our life is furnished by my in-laws), and I have a '93 2-door Chrysler (ugly and inconvenient with the kids but it works) that I bought for $100 off a relative, and there is the cost of insurance, repairs, and maintenance. Heating this house is a huge added expense since we didn't pay for heat (or gas at all) in our apartment and this house is very drafty. So we are struggling to maintain our lifestyle.

After reading this thread, though, I realize how much we have to be grateful for. We have no savings, the girls don't get to take music or dance classes, we haven't taken a vacation since before we had children. But we do have a house, my husband has a job that is relatively secure, we have health insurance, we have two cars, we never have to worry about whether there will be food on the table, I get to stay home and unschool the children, we get out to the very occasional movie at the cheap movie theater here, my dh's parents are usually there to give us a hand or bale us out of trouble, and my parents live nearby enough to help out regularly with the children. I am grateful, and I will try to keep this with me.

It is interesting though how salary doesn't necessarily have that much to do with things. My parents live nearby and and make less than $30,000. Yet they own their house with no mortgage payments (bought it 15 years ago with money from the sale of my grandmother's house) and love tag sales and fixing things up. There place is filled with broken appliances and furniture. They really let things go in their house. I am very uncomfortable when I am there, but they make it work for themselves so well that they are able to take overseas trips at least once a year, are able to help out my sister and brother who are in school (paid for by another legacy), and more.

My in-laws, too, have no income, and when they did, it was dh's step-father's meager postal worker's income, but they are very well-off. It is because my MIL early on, while still freshly divorced and single, discovered a knack for finding really cheap houses with lots of potential and fixing them up for a song (before this she had had to supplement their meager income by collecting and returning bottles). So my dh moved every few years as a child. His mother would buy a house, they'd move into it, she'd fix it up, they'd sell it for a LOT more than they bought it, and it would start all over again, with a slightly nicer house this time. So over the years they have acquired quite a bit of money and now live in a beautiful home with many acres of land and drive a fully-paid for Lexus SUV (I don't approve of that choice, but it shows where they are).
#71 of 107 Old 04-19-2003, 11:07 AM

I chose $30,000-$50,000. My husband makes $42,000 a year (working offshore on an oil rig, so he EARNS that money!), and I make about $7000. It's quite a lot of money in rural north Louisiana, especially for two 20-year-olds with a baby. We don't have a nice house yet, but we're working on it, and we have two reliable vehicles. We do still blow a lot of money on stupid things, but we're getting better about.

And let me just say that I KNOW what it's like to be poor. Not even two years ago we were AT LEAST $500 in the hole between every paycheck, and having to borrow money from my parents and his parents every two weeks or so to even make my prenatal visits. It was terrible. It was like, no matter how great things were going in our relationship, friendships, etc., there was always this dark cloud over our heads. My husband has since gotten a much better job, and I've started working part-time, so we've upped our salary by at least $25,000 a year since then.

When we finally do get a nice house, though, I'm sure we'll be paycheck-to-paycheck once again, but maybe at least we won't be in the hole!
#72 of 107 Old 04-19-2003, 11:15 AM

Oh, and I was also going to say that I was appalled at what some of you said houses were going for in your areas! $250,000 for a house in the GHETTO?! Here you could have the nicest house in my town BY FAR for $250,000! I don't think there is anyone within a 30-mile radius of me with a house that expensive. Where I live, in a small town in north Louisiana, you can get a nice house for $45,000 -- in fact, the house I lived in before I got married was $44,000 and was a 3-bedroom, 2-bath house with a 2-car garage! We are looking for a house in the $70,000-80,000 range and that should be a 1800-2000 sq. ft. brick house on 2 acres or something like that.

Everyone should move here!
#73 of 107 Old 04-19-2003, 11:30 AM
C99

Quote:
Originally posted by Bladestar5
Well, I get mad when rich people sit there in a house without drafts and designer jeans, whining because they can't afford some HUGE luxury.
Have you ever witnessed this, or are you just ruminating on what "rich people" might do?
#74 of 107 Old 04-19-2003, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by annakiss
I heard someone call a '96 & a '00 vehicle "older", and not to be judgmental at all, because I understand that cars need repairs unless they're brand new, and even still sometimes, but our car is a '91, and I consider that to not be so bad, but I guess it depends on what you live on, or are used to.
That was me! Our cars are a '96 and a '00. However, we went through years of the old clunkers when I was in grad school. In 1994 I bought a 1978 Datsun B210 for $137.50 and drove that sucker for a year--used a screwdriver to start it, because the key broke off in the ignition and the guy couldn't repair it--he had to take out the lock! It finally died and I actually sold it to a junkyard for $60, so I drove it for $77.50 for that year--that's what, about $6.50/month? now THAT's a great car payment .

When I say a '96 and a '00 are "older" I mean compared to our neighbors here. Folks in our approximate income range are leasing/buying a new car every 2-3 years, always with payments, and we're often asked why we don't drive newer/nicer cars (with a sniff of snobbery). Well, ours are paid off and perfectly functional.

There is a light at the end of the grad school tunnel! We've BTDT and good for you for finding a way to be a SAHM. I didn't have kids during the lean years, so I don't know what that's like, but I think your kids will fully appreciate the effort you've put into giving them parents who are there for them.
#75 of 107 Old 04-20-2003, 06:02 PM

We have discovered how $ is really easy-come-easy-go (and we really hope easy-come again!)

In 1987-1989 we made 26K and that was a fair amount for us then.

In 1989 - 1991 I was in grad school and we made maybe 10,000 and were beside ourselves with glee when we were approved for yet another credit card so we could pay the rent and gas bills (at 19% interest!)

from 1991 - 2001 we made approx 75K, paid off 10s of thousands in debt, saved a fair amount in mutual funds and took some great Caribbean and Europe vacations.

In 2001 we moved (for complicated reasons) dh made 23K and I was a sahm, our funds lost 15K and we spent every last leftover penny on a down-payment on a house. DH's job promised commissions that never were paid, he quit, started a business partnership that failed and went several months with no pay at all.

We are now on unemployment and the Medicaid shared-cost program. We have 0% credit cards maxed out to the limits. I've had to borrow 2500 from my parents just to get through the next month.

But... we are selling our house for a huge profit, moving to a house which is a little less expensive in a different town, dh is changing careers to one that is more promising, I'll be able to do some more work in my field (teaching and performing) and we're feeling pretty confident that we will do well.

The last couple years have been rough finacially but we're going to get through it and I've stayed home with my two precious kids; i wouldn't trade that opportunity for all the money in the world.
#76 of 107 Old 04-20-2003, 06:16 PM

We have discovered how $ is really easy-come-easy-go (and we really hope easy-come again!)

In 1987-1989 we made 26K and that was a fair amount for us then.

In 1989 - 1991 I was in grad school and we made maybe 10,000 and were beside ourselves with glee when we were approved for yet another credit card so we could pay the rent and gas bills (at 19% interest!)

from 1991 - 2001 we made approx 75K, paid off 10s of thousands in debt, saved a fair amount in mutual funds and took some great Caribbean and Europe vacations.

In 2001 we moved (for complicated reasons) dh made 23K and I was a sahm, our funds lost 15K and we spent every last leftover penny on a down-payment on a house. DH's job promised commissions that never were paid, he quit, started a business partnership that failed and went several months with no pay at all.

We are now on unemployment and the Medicaid shared-cost program. We have 0% credit cards maxed out to the limits. I've had to borrow 2500 from my parents just to get through the next month.

But... we are selling our house for a huge profit, moving to a house which is a little less expensive in a different town, dh is changing careers to one that is more promising, I'll be able to do some more work in my field (teaching and performing) and we're feeling pretty confident that we will do well.

The last couple years have been rough finacially but we're going to get through it and I've stayed home with my two precious kids; i wouldn't trade that opportunity for all the money in the world.
#77 of 107 Old 04-21-2003, 04:47 PM

We are now living on pretty much our tax return and dh' 401k. He lost his job with a company he has given his soul to for 10 years. They let him go for a petty reason, he dared to be bold and try to better himself and start his own buisness. He is now trying it on his own and he is very excited and I am seeing a totally knew side to him. Doing the budget is going to be hard, I am not sure how to make the money stretch what to pay and what to put off. We might have to live with his parents which is okay with me, they have a big house and I love them alot.

This has really been an eye opener to me. I always fussed and worried over our budget and how much money we have coming in and now that there is no money coming in I am having to focus on other things. I wanted to simplify our life and this has surely done it. It really has taught me where our focus money wise needs to be. We should have saved more payed off more and spent more wisely. Too little too late but what lessons we are learning about ourself and enjoying. This is all new and just happened who knows if I will still see the sunny side after a few months.
#78 of 107 Old 04-21-2003, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mojomom
It really has taught me where our focus money wise needs to be. We should have saved more payed off more and spent more wisely. Too little too late but what lessons we are learning about ourself and enjoying. This is all new and just happened who knows if I will still see the sunny side after a few months.
BTDT. It's really hard. We lived off dh's 'severance' (which was actually back-pay the company owed him) for three months. Because the company called the back-pay severance on the paperwork, we never got a cent of unemployment. I wanted my dh to fight it, but he's too laid back. I was working part-time and bringing in just enough that we didn't have to borrow money before dh's new job start paying (took four weeks to get the first check). :

Dh's new job pays 30% less than his old job + I quit work to stay home with dd and our ds due to arrive any day. It's hard, but I'm learning that there's things more important than the size of our bank account. I must say I like knowing the bills will be paid tho. LOL
#79 of 107 Old 04-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Banned

We are on the lower end. I think Dh makes around $12000 a year. But he's also active duty Air Force so there are benefits that come with it. We have a three bedroom townhouse-type thing on base, which I love. We don't pay heat or electricity, just the extras (phone and high speed internet connection). We have health insurance and I get to see a midwife. Groceries at the commissary are cheap (we spend around $30 a week on groceries, maybe less) and other things are tax free at the BX. We have one car that we make monthly payments on (99 Toyota) and another we owe $600 on (97 Saturn). The most expensive thing we spend money on is our car insurance.

He has enough training in his career field to easily find a job when he is finished with active duty. I'm going back to college next fall to finish the other two or three years of my undergraduate degree and have already found a medical program that I'm almost positive I'll be accepted to.

I think if our circumstances were different, like if we were older (and were used to having more money) or had more children, this might not be as easy. I know it's hard for a lot of military families, but we're still young and only have the one baby on the way (and a house full of cats ) so I'm happy. It's in the middle of nowhere, but I also feel lucky. My reservation is an hour from here so I can see my grandparents frequently and our parents live four hours away, so we can visit on the weekends. Actually, we're going home for the weekend when Andy gets off work.

I even get to be a SAHM, something I never thought I'd do. We don't have much money, but all things considered I'm really happy right now.
#80 of 107 Old 04-25-2003, 11:24 PM

We're making a little under $9000/year right now. We're VERY frugal, but our savings account (meager though it is) is slowly draining...it's a hard thing. I'm in the middle of having to make the decision to be a wohm (dh would be with dd - he could take her to meetings/work, thank god) and I think it is the most heartwrenching decision...hard times.

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#81 of 107 Old 05-11-2003, 04:26 PM

I think its hard to be in any ones shoes. we make 50 plus, but also drive a 91 car and cant get another one yet. that is our goal for this year.
alot of our money is for cc debit, and food as it cost more here.our morage isnt bad at 1100 a month but our oil for heating and electic can be high.
things cost more here in general but i thank God we dont live in the bush..... they all pay so much more for shipping !!!
angel mom to grace 5/12/99 and drew 11/24/00
#82 of 107 Old 05-12-2003, 07:59 PM

Well, I voted 60+ and am shaking my own head in shame. I grew up poor & on welfare -- so this is about 10 times what it cost my mom to raise the 6 of us on, and we have no savings?! I still don't understand where all our $$ goes. Granted where she lives in Michigan, she (I say she cause my dad bailed when I was 15 & my youngest sister was 3) paid rent at $300, for a two bedroom house with a basement, and a 400sq/ft apt. is $475 here. My dh has a pt cruiser : but he wanted it & he worked hard to get where he is, so I figure he deserves it. I on the other hand was happy with my '91 Ford Ranger. Unfortunately I cosigned for my sister on a loan, and after she ruined my credit & couldn't sell the truck, I finally had to take it & take over the payments. So I'm stuck with a '96 truck that I don't like & has high payments when I had just paid off my last truck! And I STILL don't have air conditioning!! :

I will say that in our case, we have horribly mis-managed & wasted our money. We have a lot of credit card debt -- for things that we never should have bothered with. Do you really NEED brand new furniture? We should have saved that $$ for when the air conditioner had to be totally replaced 8 months later!
#83 of 107 Old 05-12-2003, 08:18 PM

dont feel bad..... my dh co signed on car for my sd, she totalled it, didnt pay the insurance, bought herself a big yukon last aug and guess what. hasnt made the payments since then !!she makes them on and off. we cant get the car back since she totalled it.
we made bad choices too, we traveled alot the two years before we had kids.but paying it all off...
i know if someone would have told me we would make good money and have no saving !!!
#84 of 107 Old 05-12-2003, 09:08 PM

Yea, and it doesn't help when the "good paying job" has a screw up with payroll & doesn't deposit the check, and you've already sent out bill payments that you now HOPE don't bounce, & in the mean time you are using credit cards for food, gas, etc...that you never seem to end up having the $$ later to pay right back...grrr DISCIPLINE -- that's what we need. And no more co-signing, and his job to become a bit more stable.... ad naseum ...

I do have to say that my sister TRIED to make payments -- but her husband is a youth pastor & she stays at home with her 2 under 5 (and expecting another!)... When she bought it she was unmarried & working construction (go muscle-mama) with one baby & didn't yet have back problems!
#85 of 107 Old 05-17-2003, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FirstTimeMom
The thing is that if you don't make $50,000 plus it sounds like a lot but when you do it doesn't *feel* like a lot - not for a family of three or more.
DH only grosses $34,000 a year, and we have a family of 7

$50,000 would indeed seem huge to us!

Jessica-
college student and mama to 7 kiddos!
#86 of 107 Old 05-18-2003, 02:39 AM

In some states, 34K is a resonalbe amount for survival. In San Franciso Bay are it is poveryt for family of 2.
#87 of 107 Old 05-18-2003, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alenushka
In some states, 34K is a resonalbe amount for survival. In San Franciso Bay are it is poveryt for family of 2.
It is considered poverty here too! We qualify for tons of assistance programs because we are within 133% of the poverty level here in Idaho....we are actually $20,000 under the median income level for Idaho based on state statistics.

*sigh*

I am glad that such programs are available to those that need them though! Makes me glad that we live here(instead of say...california) on his income instead of somewhere else because his job does not take cost of living into consideration...your income is the same no matter where you live.....stinks! LOL

I had just wanted to say to the original poster that said "$50,000 does not feel like a huge income when you have a family of 3 or more" that for some families that make smaller than that, and have more people, it is indeed a huge amount.

Jessica-
college student and mama to 7 kiddos!
#88 of 107 Old 05-21-2003, 11:23 PM

honestly, i don't know exactly how much dh makes (even though i do the bills) but it's enough for me to pay the bills, have some left for savings and entertainment and still allow me to be at home with her. i quit teaching when i was 7.5 months pregnant, so we lost almost 30K then but it's the best decision we could've made.
#89 of 107 Old 05-25-2003, 03:24 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I took a poll like this once before, but our income has come down since then. My husband grosses an even $60,000 as a computer programmer, specifically a firmware engineer. Given that my sister is single and makes over $40,000 and has to economize, and my other sister, also single but with grown children, makes about the same at one job, but can't make it without a second job delivering newspapers, I figure $60,000 for a family of almost 4 isn't exactly rolling in the dough, but we do manage to save a little money, and spend money on things we want at times. So we have more than we need just to get by, which is a better situation than I've been in for most of my life where I was living paycheck to paycheck and in debt. Still, I'm always looking for ways to cut back, especially on utilities which can be high in the west, water especially. We also have more house than we need, but all of our vehicles are paid for, which is nice.

The most money I ever made at any job was $24,000 which included overtime, and this was when I worked in purchasing in Virginia in 1997. My last job where I was living in Orange county, CA and doing temp work in an accounting office of a distribution center, I made $10 an hour with no benefits. The people wanted me to come back at least part time after my baby was born, and my feeling was how? I'd probably have to pay $10 an hour for daycare.
#90 of 107 Old 05-25-2003, 10:57 AM

My dh makes in the 40-50 range (closer to 50) with the opportunity to go up into the 70's next year. We are very forutnate. We live in a very small town in SC and are renting a house while we save to buy it! Our rent for a two bedroom house is only 350 (house not mobile home) a month. Our utilities are very inexpensive...our gas bill is the most at 58.00 last month and our water was $15.00 this month. It's amazing to me because I don't look at us as having much money, but my neighbor came over yesterday after I went to WalMart (for a garden hose) and when I said that I had spent $100.00 she replied with "lord, I wish I had an extra $100.00 to spend at WalMart". I guess it's all relative.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page