Tribe for Mamas of Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#721 of 745 Old 10-27-2008, 02:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
LOL, yes i know it refers to the color...

what I MEANT was, from what I've read about indigos, I don't THINK i'm one.
hmm,
And my son has a VERY old soul, so that means he CAN"T be a crystal, right?

ok, ok, thanks for the 2012 reference, it gives me a pushing off point for my google!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverMamma View Post
So 2012 is when the Mayan callendar ends, my mom told me today that she found out why... that is when our sun will be in the exact center of our galaxy (ye olde milky way) I have no idea what that means... I supose we shall find out.

BTW indigo refers to aura color

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss
#722 of 745 Old 10-28-2008, 03:38 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, I'm not convinced that I'm an Indigo either. Are Crystals supposed to be new souls? That doesn't make much sence to me, I always thought about Earth as school, & incarnations grades, so the more times you'v been around the block, the more you evolve... Anyways, my DD is defomitly an old soul.

BTW let me know what you find out about 2012

Elisha; happy, working, mountain/river/music, single mamma to Charlotte hearts.gif 03/16/08.      http://rivermamma.blogspot.com/

#723 of 745 Old 10-28-2008, 06:25 AM

about 2012, you might be interested to read this
http://www.geocities.com/astrologyages/maya2012.htm

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#724 of 745 Old 11-29-2008, 03:27 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Anybody experiencing inexplicable sadness these days? It's been over a week, i think. It comes and goes briefly, maybe 1 or 2 times/day, not nec. every day, and never seems to be attached to anything. It's not unusual for me to pick up free-floating energy, i think that's what it is, and today I found my 4yo hiding behind a chair. When I asked her if she had anything to say, she thought for a few seconds then said, "Somebody hug me!" She was just sad all day, but didn't know why. We talked about feelings and releasing and I gave her some energy and massage.

Now, granted we both have stuff to be sad about . . . so that's part of why I'm posting, wondering if others are feeling this. tia
#725 of 745 Old 11-29-2008, 08:59 AM

Can't respond for my son's feelings, but I have been fighting off sadness for about eight months (?). In addition to being depressed with some personal stuff that's going on, I've also had an inexplicable sadness.

For the last six months or so, my previously hyper-social son (2.5) has been wanting to stay at home most of the time. Part of me wonders if that's not a reaction to the world/ my feelings (in addition to also being a phase and a reaction to some hard core traveling we did in the early summer as well as mourning for the loss of two of his best friends -- one moved and the other's mama decided to unfriend us. Hence the source of a lot of my sadness.)
#726 of 745 Old 11-29-2008, 10:18 AM

yeah, i've been going through a huge load of sadness this week, but that's not unusual. and coupled with the fact that I drove our car into a gully, totally wrecking it, yet my whole family walked out unharmed - a total miracle - is surely adding to my emotional state.

#727 of 745 Old 11-29-2008, 05:14 PM

Wow majik, glad you're all okay!
#728 of 745 Old 11-29-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverMamma View Post
Hmmm... interesting indeed. Suposedly Jeniene Parvati Baker (Conscious Conception, Prenatal Yoga & Natural Childbirth, Hygeia a Womans Herbal) had a similar experience w/ her 4th or 5th baby. Asked to come, communicated in the feminine & arived as a baby boy! (she thought it was to escape the name Hermoine)
Devaya, I don't suppose your's was a c/s? & Boots, aparently Buddha was c/s. I did a good bit of research into this after my c/s, looking for Healing & reassurance. Also, I have a friend who said that c/s baby's tend to be better connected to their higher selves because they didn't get all of their Earthly energys "squashed" into them properly.
Anyways, yesterday we were in a rock shop & the lady working called my DD a crystal baby. Who knows... I don't think labels are important, I think the important part is realising that we have extrodinary children, & nurturing their gifts.
No, not a c/s, though he took his sweet time coming and didn't breathe on his own when he did. He's fine though.

I also think the labels aren't important, but nurturing our children whether they are indigo/crystal/rainbow or whatever, is the thing. Being open to them as teachers. I love the idea that my son is my spiritual teacher. I'd been looking for one. :
#729 of 745 Old 01-24-2009, 06:54 PM

#730 of 745 Old 01-25-2009, 03:03 AM

I don't have anything particular to offer, munchkinmaker, but wanted to welcome you to the thread.
#731 of 745 Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 AM

Munchkinmaker: I recently read the book The Children of Now, and think you might/could/would find some answers in there.

And, welcome to the tribe

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#732 of 745 Old 01-25-2009, 07:14 AM

welcome munchkinmaker
I think if you read back through this thread from the beginning (I know, it's long) you'll get a lot of really good answers and links, and get a good idea and feeling for the kinds of qualities we find in our kids.

#733 of 745 Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 AM

This thread is so cool! I recently posted on my tribal thread (MN/WIS) asking if anyone knew about this topic w/limited response.

I diffentently have indigo/crystal children!My 14 yo ds is in the high end for the age bracket of indigo but he fits it all.Along w/my dd10.dd7 and ds4 are both crystal children.

I'm going to go back and read more later but off to work I go (hi ho hi ho)! Can't wait to talk w/you all!
#734 of 745 Old 01-25-2009, 10:41 AM

#735 of 745 Old 01-26-2009, 12:21 PM

So I've been trying to read this thread a little bit at a time (can't get thru it all at once don't have to attention span to do so right now- flightly from pg) but I have been able to see things that have me asking lots of ?s.

this is a weird something that happened. Last week (before finding this thread) my ds 14 - who is indigo brought up the 2012 date.I honestly never heard about it till he brought it up and now I see references to it here and it has me wondering what he knows that we may not know or if it's something he's picked up on at school.His science teacher is younger and not the mainstream science teacher type.I just find it soo interesting. I have to watch the info I get from my son sometimes because I'm an optimistic and he's not- so he thinks/feels the end of the world is coming in 2012.I can't believe that its too dark for me.

I was reading about others crystal children and was like whooa that's my dd7. She came to me before she was born told me her sex and her name.She has always been very intune with nature (her god lives on the moon- she told us that at the age 3). She did not speak well till 3 or 4 but we always knew what it was she was trying to tell us.Her ped had us meet with a speach therypist because she thought dd was delayed- but the theryipist found nothing wrong that she just had an accent, funny this same thing happened w/me and the mother when I first started school and my mom was told the same thing about me.We live in Mn but sound as if we could be from the eastcoast,europe and the south all in the same sentence!We've never been to any of those places either!

Could someone post a few links to good sites? I know there are a lot on here already but some of them aren't there anymore and there may be more recent/newer info now.Also some book recommondations would be great- I'd like to find on how our children leran differently (have issues w/the schools and how they can help my children- some have been found to be "gifted" and others labeled "special ed" but I know that each are very intelligent and just have their own learning style)?
#736 of 745 Old 05-06-2009, 02:14 AM

I've been reading through the posts & am happy to have found it.

My ds - Joshua is 18 mo & can be considered a crystal/rainbow child. His "sister" - not of human form (at least not yet) has been communicating with me for years & Joshua has been telepathically communicating with me & my friend who is a "medical intiutive" since conception.

My life changed very much like many of you, becoming vegan, at times raw, living a more healthy, balanced life.

I am opening myself back up to the "gifts" I had as a child - sixth sense & I know that what I am experiencing with Joshua right now has to do with that, just wondering if any of you can relate.

Being such a present being, Joshua is not all that interested in "learning" in a conventional sense. Allthough I have always known his capabilities, in the physical realm he has choosen to let those developments come later. He first sat up on his own at 14 months & crawled about 2 weeks later. He is now cruising on furniture, and still in the crawling phase. I have known he hasn't had much interest in it. Same goes for communicating with spoken words, he just doesnt' have much interest, now he's starting to say things like ba-ba. Allthough I know he understands everything, he does not respond on the physical realm as though he does, he prefers telepathic communication. Which is bringing me to become more and more present and open. He is happy to wait until I get it, I'm the one who needs to learn here.

He is very sensitive to his surroundings and will make it immediatly known if he doesn't want to be in a situation or around certain people. He needs a good 10 minutes or so in a new situation before he will even look at people.

I honor and respect his needs & know that I'm ready to full do the same for myself.

Currently he wakes up crying, every time. I used to nurse him the sleep & so now he cries to sleep, with me laying right next to him, trying to comfort him. He never cried for most of his first year. I'm just letting go & letting god & praying that I can clear more and more.

I started taking him to a network spinal analysis chiropractor, it's a good 30 min highway drive. After a few weeks we both got really sick - which is not a typical thing for me. I can't relax during my entrainment at the chiropractor because Joshua will constantly be pulling at me, or crying or something else to get my attention. And when he gets entrained the chiropractor has a difficult time getting contacts because Joshua is squirming and doesn't want to stay still for even a second. So I feel that it is time to stop.

I even started a mommy montessori class, which has been great, but where Joshua is right now it would be best to expand my six sense & follow my intuition.

Wow that was long, I'm sure I could keep going, but I'll stop here. Thanks for reading, & look forward to any insights or similiar experiences you have to share.
#737 of 745 Old 03-14-2011, 05:01 PM

Wow, I love being able to see others that have children that r so gifted. My son is now 3 years old and was very colic when he was little but then I changed his diet and he got much better. I found out that he was a crystal/ rainbow he can at times be alot to handle but then such a gift still so many more ways. He sees things in which I don't see anymore I blocked it when I was a child. I'm a indigo as is my husband my mom is what u call a scout but still indigo. My sister is crystal and sees my grandma sometimes which is very special cause she has passed on. I myself am  intuitive and read most people very quickly, and can heal with no training as well as distance healing. I have seen my other chidlren that I have not had yet and so has my mom and step sister who is a crystal too.  My son still has his own language with alittle of ours mixed in, some people question this but I know he will talk clear when he's ready. My son is very stubborn in some ways and can get very upset if things don't go his way. Does anyone else have some difficult things like this with there gifted kids? My phychic that I go to who is awesome I might add told me that it's because in one of his past lives that he had he was from a very wealthy family and was very spoiled.  I asked her if my son wanted to tell anything and that was one of the things that was told to me thats when he was 2.

#738 of 745 Old 03-14-2011, 05:13 PM

My son a( crystal/rainbow) now 3 didn't walk until well after a year, and still has his own language with a little of ours thrown in. But is advanced in so many other ways animals r attracted to him he is very intellegent. He doesn't like my chiopractor touching me at all throws a fit. Very loving lots of hugs kisses. It's true that u learn from them my gift have gotten stronger and started opening some I shut off as a child. I try to surround him in pink light when we go places and ask archangel michael too remove all the lower and negative enery from where I'm going it seems to help him being out around alot of people. He still crawls into my bed at night my son always used to wake up crying to till almost 2 years old.

#739 of 745 Old 03-15-2011, 03:24 PM

Wow my son who is now 3 sounds exactly like this many people say thier crystals/rainbow were a breeze mine can get very angry when things don't go his way or i'm busy and he wants mine attention also when I am trying to understand him sometimes. He loves to dance and sing with me, loves his rocks and animals. It's nice to see someone also has the same hurdles I have had to get over.  

#740 of 745 Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM

I just got tears i my eyes reading this. I have one son so far I had 3 miscarriages before him, Now I have had 3 again but I saw my little girl in a reiki session the last time I miscarried she was hugging me saying, " It will be all right mommy" I saw my other son that I am to have as well there he ran up to us and hugged us. My mom has also seen her and my step sister I've known her name for over 2 years. My husband and I r also going to adopt so I'm wondering if this is why your post caught my eye. Thank You.

#741 of 745 Old 03-16-2011, 03:25 PM

I would go to your local spiritual shop and ask them if they or if they know someone that could help. I had something in my house for a long time even when I cleansed my house it wouldn't leave. The intuitive reader(psychic) I go to got it out for me she told me everyhting she was doing and even told me the name of this entity it was going between my moms house and mine. My son did't like his room and this thing wouldn't let me sleep at night I was always angry feeling and depressed which is not like me. When I got home from my session with my psychic my house felt wonderful the air was light to breathe what a difference. I hope u find help thats horrible to be dealing with.

#742 of 745 Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 AM

Greetings all!

I have been told by multiple intutives that our son is a crystal child.  I knew that he was special from the beginning-I felt I was carrying an "old soul."  When he was born the nurses and doctors couldnt believe how alert he was, and commented on it... he cried for only a minute and then locked eyes with us with intensity.  He is always watching, very careful to watch before he engages, but when he decides to trust you he is the warmest of souls.  He fits the description to the tee... We are so blessed that he picked us!

Looking forward to hearing everyone's journeys with their little angels...

#743 of 745 Old 05-19-2011, 11:25 AM

hi!  i'm an indigo who has a crystal child (age 4) 

peace.gif

homeschooling mom to coco (9/2006)

baby house to a new little (1/2015)
treehugger.gif nocirc.gif familybed1.gif cat.gif

#744 of 745 Old 07-20-2012, 03:33 AM

I have been interested in occult since I was a kid. When I got older, I learned Reiki and started practicing it. I fell in love with someone while working abroad and got pregnant. Few years past we're not talking with each other anymore, he said I'm a mindfreak, because I always catch him whenever he lies. Once I did him reiki while he was sleeping,  I was sitting on a couch and his head on my lap. I felt heaviness on my hand just above his head. A few days later, I just came from a training and still wearing my uniform, passed by a bar felt my feet wanted me to go inside so I did. I saw him with another woman! I felt cold water splashed on me. 

I came back to Manila and gave birth. He won't allow me to come back to work, too many reasons but the main reason was that he was living with somebody else now.  

My child grew up with no support from him. I decided to go back abroad to work leaving my baby with my mum. When my daughter turned 5, his father sent me an email asking how was she? Then tried to contact my best friend and told her he couldn't stop worrying and sees his daughter in his dreams. My mother always told me that my daughter often said she will come to Middle East to find her father.

Two mediums have told me that my daughter was special. The first one said she's a rainbow child. After two years one said she's a crystal child. I guess she is more crystal now. The medium told me my daughter could do astral projection, visit whoever she wants to visit, go wherever she wants to go.  Then I realized that she may have already visited her father, who kept seeing her in his dreams, My daughter is a survivor since she was conceived.  I lost a lot of amniotic fluid that  it was already on a critical level, I just rested and few months after, I  gave birth. During birth, the doctor didn't realize that the cord was looped twice around the baby's neck!  She cheated death twice! That is why I believe she has special powers in her. Whenever I was feeling down, I just hug her and I feel lighter. My crystal baby Charlotte, I love you very much! 

#745 of 745 Old 09-22-2013, 10:06 AM

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to check in. I'm having a hard time finding resources and information. Many of the first links on prior posts are no longer working. Internet searching reveals more dead links or dead forums.

Help?

Darla dishes.gif Jimguitar.gif Wrenflower.gif Papahat.gif Grandma dog2.gifNana Anne jumpers.gif & the Great Cosmic Mimi om.gif
3 houses - 2 blocks in the old neighborhood = 1 eclectic/traditional tribe!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page