Tribe for Mamas of Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you think a lot of these children are coming to live here on the earth right now, or do you believe that people who are committed to practice gentle forms of parenting are *chosen* to have these children?
#62 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamazing
Do you think a lot of these children are coming to live here on the earth right now, or do you believe that people who are committed to practice gentle forms of parenting are *chosen* to have these children?
I believe both to be true. My mother told me when I was small that the Native Americans believe we choose our parents before we're born, and I agree with that.
Namaste
~~ecco
#63 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I believe it's both. BUT, there are those of us who are more in tune with our children through our choices in parenting and others who think there is something "wrong" or maybe don't even notice their child's abilities.
#64 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 04:59 PM

I do think there are more spiritually evolved beings here now (and coming to be here) than during some of the other times in our collective history, but I don't necessarily believe that they are picking more "gentle" parents than "non gentle" parents.

I think that this is why some of the articles linked previously begin to talk about autism and ADD/ADHD and medicating these children. There are some people that will choose this route, and others that don't find differences like these to be worthy of "medicating away".

Quote:
My mother told me when I was small that the Native Americans believe we choose our parents before we're born, and I agree with that.
Namaste
We believe the same thing!! I worry about what my children might see by being here at this time....but I also know that they chose to be here to participate in all that will come.

But, I also believe, the choice we make for whom our parents are to be, doesn't make it so that these very special souls will only have parents that will support and understand their mission here. For me, I believe that we choose our parents (and life path for that matter) based on what we need to do to resolve our Karmic Debt. So, some of these souls will have an easier time, with parents that are able to not see their gifts as "problems in need of fixing", but as the gifts that they truely are, and even like you, working to understand what their child's special purpose here is. While others, will choose to come to parents that might create added trials and tribulations for them by medicating them, or doing other things in an effort to make them more like the society they are coming here to change. It all seems unfair, but is all part of the soul's plan prior to (re)incarnating.

Some people say though, that some of these souls coming to participate in these present times have attained full enlightenment. It is a risk for them to return, but a risk they are willing to take to participate in what to many, is an amazing time in the journey of our earth/human kind.

re earth/nature/animal sensitivities.
My children and I enjoy patting the trees and giving them love when we are with them, saying thank you to the earth, enjoying her gifts.
For me, when I reach out to the trees, or animals, or am simply with the earth.....I can feel the energy so intensly. I don't have many of the other things you and your children have (ability to see spirits, visions, etc) but this is so intense for me, and it seems for my boys as well.
I think all of us humans (and the animals) are programmed that way, many 2 leggeds just choose to ignore it unfortunately.

edited because I re-read my response from the other day and realized it didn't make total sense
#65 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 05:32 PM

#66 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned

I think it's both, too. I think we're on the edge of a new way of looking at life.
I also think we're about to undergo changes and need to make choices about how we're going to take care of the earth. This all ties in with 2008 and major global changes. This is so exciting for me to see in my children. I have crystal children.
#67 of 745 Old 08-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Banned

I feel as though my children have chosen me, but what about the children born into really abusive settings, things you read about and see on the news too often?
#68 of 745 Old 08-22-2006, 06:30 AM

I wanted to share a story, from when my dd was 14 mo.
I was travelling with some friends in mexico (I travelled from southern Argentina to Quebec overland with my dd) and they decided to drive off a random road into the desert near Real de Catorze.
We ended up in the desert, in an area full of wild peyote. My friends were all really into the idea of taking some, but I was quite reluctant, not because of the drug use, but because I believe that this is a sacred ritual for a lot of tribal people and I wanted to be really respectful to that.

long story short, we all decided to drive to the nearest village to try to get a guide or some sort of guidance. We picked up a local hitchhiker on the way, who sat on the floor of our van, quietly. When he caught sight of my baby, nursing, his eyes widened, and he started talking about the Peyote, he just flat out told us exactly how to find and harvest it and take it and the dosages. The second he was done, the car broke down. We all got out and tried to push, no avail, but once we got the car turned the other direction, it started fine. turned back around towards the village, again broke down. and so on. Then this guy says "you have your path, go back on it, I will walk from here" in a really eerie way.

So, we drove back down to the same place in the desert, and as the sun was going down, walked around collecting peyote. The whole time I was really unsure, and kept asking for a sign to show me what to do, and all the time thinking that I would get a sign to confirm that I shouldn't do this. But every time, I asked or prayed, I stumbled over another peyote (and they werent easy to find, I just ONLY found one right when I asked for a 'sign').

So, as the sun set, we sat in a circle, I was still trying to get the point across that we maybe shouldnt be there in the desert...
In the end, I ate a couple of the buttons after my baby nursed to sleep on the floor next to me.

the trip was amazing, to say the least, especially since I had not touched any drugs, not even alcohol or coffee since long before my pg. But I had this constant feeling of uncertainty.

At some point, I started praying to the Peyotl spirit, something like "I'm really sorry if we're disrespecting your sacred space, I know we're just hippies on a trip..."
Then I was cut off, a kind of ... light being (for want of a better description) came and stood near me, hovering. a VOICE said
you are not respecting our sacred ways, but that is also right, as you are of another tribe and another way. What you do here is not your choice, you are guided to carry this one (and pointed to my sleeping baby) she is of the line of the ancient medicine woman and HER TRAINING IS STARTING NOW
Then my attention was focussed on my baby's face, and I saw her face change, grow older, like she was evolving backwards... she changed so many times, like a slow metamorphosis, and eventually settled at a face that was truely ancient. a wide, flat nose, low forhead, bulging cheeks, dark skin, hooded eyes. and Wisdom.

Once I got a good glimpse of this face, my consiousness sped down into a kind of tunnel of psychadelic light up to the stars, I relaxed into the trip and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Anyway, this message really stuck with me (obviously) and it was immediately after that my dd started to be, different. She is 3yo, she speaks 5 lanuguages, and words in a few more, she is starting to read and write without me teaching her anything (she taught herself all the alphabet in english and hebrew at 20mo). She knows all kinds of things, she remembers stuff that is uncanny and she has an undeniable talent for healing. (I posted about it earlier on this thread)

I know some people would be shocked at this story (i'm not usually the kind of person to take drugs around my baby, if at all, like I said, I dont even touch alcohol or coffee, and I was even sugar-free for a good long while), but I am convinced that my child (and many others that I have met) are very special.

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#69 of 745 Old 08-22-2006, 09:16 AM

That is a wonderful story majikferier. Thank you for sharing that with us!! My oldest came here already insisting on reincarnation.....and that he'd been here before, although he could never get me to understand who/where etc he had been. That was when he was really young.....he seems to have forgotten now Seems like you got to see all of your daughters different times.

Have you ever heard of the Tribe of the Anasazi (I'm not sure I spelled that right). Anyway, they are the starborn people. Many of them lived in the four corners area, especially in New Mexico and southern CO. They did amazing things. They still have people living currently that are direct descendents of their tribe. I'm not sure why (and it most likely means nothing....I've been packing to move and found one of my old books talking about them and their significance with regards to the present and the coming times) but when I read your story of your daughter......they flashed into my mind. Just thought I should share that
#70 of 745 Old 08-22-2006, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie
I wanted to share a story, from when my dd was 14 mo.
I was travelling with some friends in mexico (I travelled from southern Argentina to Quebec overland with my dd) and they decided to drive off a random road into the desert near Real de Catorze.
We ended up in the desert, in an area full of wild peyote. My friends were all really into the idea of taking some, but I was quite reluctant, not because of the drug use, but because I believe that this is a sacred ritual for a lot of tribal people and I wanted to be really respectful to that.

long story short, we all decided to drive to the nearest village to try to get a guide or some sort of guidance. We picked up a local hitchhiker on the way, who sat on the floor of our van, quietly. When he caught sight of my baby, nursing, his eyes widened, and he started talking about the Peyote, he just flat out told us exactly how to find and harvest it and take it and the dosages. The second he was done, the car broke down. We all got out and tried to push, no avail, but once we got the car turned the other direction, it started fine. turned back around towards the village, again broke down. and so on. Then this guy says "you have your path, go back on it, I will walk from here" in a really eerie way.

So, we drove back down to the same place in the desert, and as the sun was going down, walked around collecting peyote. The whole time I was really unsure, and kept asking for a sign to show me what to do, and all the time thinking that I would get a sign to confirm that I shouldn't do this. But every time, I asked or prayed, I stumbled over another peyote (and they werent easy to find, I just ONLY found one right when I asked for a 'sign').

So, as the sun set, we sat in a circle, I was still trying to get the point across that we maybe shouldnt be there in the desert...
In the end, I ate a couple of the buttons after my baby nursed to sleep on the floor next to me.

the trip was amazing, to say the least, especially since I had not touched any drugs, not even alcohol or coffee since long before my pg. But I had this constant feeling of uncertainty.

At some point, I started praying to the Peyotl spirit, something like "I'm really sorry if we're disrespecting your sacred space, I know we're just hippies on a trip..."
Then I was cut off, a kind of ... light being (for want of a better description) came and stood near me, hovering. a VOICE said
you are not respecting our sacred ways, but that is also right, as you are of another tribe and another way. What you do here is not your choice, you are guided to carry this one (and pointed to my sleeping baby) she is of the line of the ancient medicine woman and HER TRAINING IS STARTING NOW
Then my attention was focussed on my baby's face, and I saw her face change, grow older, like she was evolving backwards... she changed so many times, like a slow metamorphosis, and eventually settled at a face that was truely ancient. a wide, flat nose, low forhead, bulging cheeks, dark skin, hooded eyes. and Wisdom.

Once I got a good glimpse of this face, my consiousness sped down into a kind of tunnel of psychadelic light up to the stars, I relaxed into the trip and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Anyway, this message really stuck with me (obviously) and it was immediately after that my dd started to be, different. She is 3yo, she speaks 5 lanuguages, and words in a few more, she is starting to read and write without me teaching her anything (she taught herself all the alphabet in english and hebrew at 20mo). She knows all kinds of things, she remembers stuff that is uncanny and she has an undeniable talent for healing. (I posted about it earlier on this thread)

I know some people would be shocked at this story (i'm not usually the kind of person to take drugs around my baby, if at all, like I said, I dont even touch alcohol or coffee, and I was even sugar-free for a good long while), but I am convinced that my child (and many others that I have met) are very special.
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm humbled.
#71 of 745 Old 08-22-2006, 02:16 PM

What a beautiful story! I often ask for signs too. You sent chills.
#72 of 745 Old 08-23-2006, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Angel
That is a wonderful story majikferier. Thank you for sharing that with us!! My oldest came here already insisting on reincarnation.....and that he'd been here before, although he could never get me to understand who/where etc he had been. That was when he was really young.....he seems to have forgotten now Seems like you got to see all of your daughters different times.

Have you ever heard of the Tribe of the Anasazi (I'm not sure I spelled that right). Anyway, they are the starborn people. Many of them lived in the four corners area, especially in New Mexico and southern CO. They did amazing things. They still have people living currently that are direct descendents of their tribe. I'm not sure why (and it most likely means nothing....I've been packing to move and found one of my old books talking about them and their significance with regards to the present and the coming times) but when I read your story of your daughter......they flashed into my mind. Just thought I should share that
It made me think of the Anasazi, too! How cool
Namaste
~~ecco
#73 of 745 Old 08-23-2006, 04:41 PM

Quote:
There have always been a "good amount" of these children around in some form - it was just too taboo to be encouraged. I don't really think there's an *outstanding* number compared to previous generations either. Ofcourse we all *choose* our parents before we come but it would be defeating the purpose if ALL the special children chose "gentle parents". I know(and have found in research) many children-as well as *previous* gifted children -whose parents were "mainstream".If you think about it these exceptionally spiritually advanced children are here to teach. I probably shouldn't get into this to much as I have come across numerous red flag warning while reading through here. but to answer the question my educated answer is neither.
#74 of 745 Old 08-23-2006, 09:00 PM

#75 of 745 Old 08-23-2006, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mata
I'm curious what you mean by that?
Yes, I'm interested as well....not sure if you mean this thread in particular or the community in general. Either way, it seems rather strange. Red flags? Please share.
#76 of 745 Old 08-23-2006, 11:03 PM

I am interested in your concerns as well.

I would like to listen to them in a respectful way. I want her to share her heart even if it may challenge me to think, but I also want my feelings and the hearts of other people who have contributed so much to this dynamic thread to be respected.

Please.
#77 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 01:49 AM

Hmm this is very interesting. I make a suggestion that a couple of the posts in here have sent up a warning for me(you know kinda like intuition?) Yet I didn't actually accuse anyone because i respect that everyone can say what they want-and besides it's only a computer. Still I get a few responses with people wanting me to 'clarify' what I mean. I think that is kinda strange for that to be posted in here-It's one thing if you PM me-as i didn't let myself get off topic. I'm just wondering why anyone would care if I got a warning from someone. Even IRL I have learned to "let them be" which is why I don't think it's important to publicy announce my feelings toward every individual person in this thread. I'm sorry if anyone got offended that I was honest enough to hint at maybe i don't believe every single word of every person. (Also I will admit that this is a comp. and my views *could* change due to a real life conversation.) Anyway not to go on and on but I want to say that I respect óverall peacefulness of this thread and don't want to take away from that.

BTW, Mamamazing: when were your "feelings and the hearts of other people who have contributed so much to this dynamic thread" NOT respected? and why do you sound so defensive?:
#78 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 08:24 AM

I'm sorry I wasn't clear, CP. I just saw it *turning* that way and wanted to *prevent* something I felt might happen from happening.

No one has been disrespectful in this thread, I have enjoyed all perspectives, but if you are getting spiritual shots across your bow, I want to understand where you're coming from.

I didn't word my thoughts well.
#79 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedPrincess
Hmm this is very interesting. I make a suggestion that a couple of the posts in here have sent up a warning for me(you know kinda like intuition?) Yet I didn't actually accuse anyone because i respect that everyone can say what they want-and besides it's only a computer. Still I get a few responses with people wanting me to 'clarify' what I mean. I think that is kinda strange for that to be posted in here-It's one thing if you PM me-as i didn't let myself get off topic. I'm just wondering why anyone would care if I got a warning from someone. Even IRL I have learned to "let them be" which is why I don't think it's important to publicy announce my feelings toward every individual person in this thread. I'm sorry if anyone got offended that I was honest enough to hint at maybe i don't believe every single word of every person. (Also I will admit that this is a comp. and my views *could* change due to a real life conversation.) Anyway not to go on and on but I want to say that I respect óverall peacefulness of this thread and don't want to take away from that.

BTW, Mamamazing: when were your "feelings and the hearts of other people who have contributed so much to this dynamic thread" NOT respected? and why do you sound so defensive?:
I was asking for clarification as your previous quote was "I have come across numerous red flags while reading here". I guess I wasn't understanding what your "red flags" were and was (maybe nosily) wanting you to explain. I certainly respect intuition as it's what I base so much of my business on working with women, and no, I don't think there is any need to call people out. I am not asking for you to do that. Thank you for your clarification...it just seemed odd that you included that sentence in such a peaceful and wonderful thread. Also, maybe I'm naive? I truly think that people have been forthright here....why not be?

#80 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedPrincess
If you think about it these exceptionally spiritually advanced children are here to teach.

I certainly feel this is my situation. My DD has really made me understand what unconditional love REALLY is....she speaks volumes to me daily. That's part of why I'm here, too. To learn!!
#81 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 11:00 AM

#82 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 01:41 PM

Subbing to read later. I'm intrigued, but don't have the time to investigate right now!

Homesteading, unschooling mama of three.
#83 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 03:18 PM

I can't read through this whole thread right now, but, I will as time permits.

I was born in the 70's and have always felt out of place, been riddiculed, rejected, made fun of and all that by others. Even though Dh doesn't "believe in that kind of stuff" he has been the only one in his own way to 'understand' me. I have believed that I am possibly an indigo adult for a while now and suspect that my oldest is an indigo possibly a crystal (he's six and a half), and my older daughter fits the crystal list almost to a T, she has those eyes that just suck you in and sometimes she'll start talking to you and then pause for a long time while she stares straight into your eyes and she's just turned five. My littles the jury is out but I don't think that she'll be any more "normal" then the rest of us. She is highly intelligent as are the older two, strong will as are the other two, and seems to know where she's going again like the other two. All three seem to know what paths they need to follow to learn as is suited the best for them and go there so we are homeschooling.

Ds and Dd1 have had "invisible friends" who have in ways been *Very* real. They each have a totem or spirit gaurd/guides already and sleep with a stuffed version of such.

When I was growing up I was almost Identical to the way my kids are. When I talk to my mom I get responces of "I wonder who else was like that". There are 'talents that seem to run in both sides of my family. My mother was very intuitive until I started developing the same traits and then she kind of panicked and seems to have squashed those talents in her self and tried to stop them in me. (kind of back fired on her.) And ever since my oldest was born I've had a building feeling of something comming and more and more thinking about 2012 as we have worked towards it. These days I have that not so fun uncomfortable feeling and have started getting impatient when I think about 2012 kind of like I want it to get here faster. (does that make any sense?)

OK I have to go and get stuff done. I'll be back to read and post more later.

-Unity.

P.S. I forgot to add that my littlest is the one who at the age of two and a half years old will get inbetween family member who are at odds and physically seperate them with a restraining hand and calmly tell them to calm down and then won't let them talk until they do. She will even do this to me just appearing (seemingly) out of nowhere to put her hand on me and say "alm down amma! alm down!"
#84 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmum
These days I have that not so fun uncomfortable feeling and have started getting impatient when I think about 2012 kind of like I want it to get here faster. (does that make any sense?)

That's so great that you have 'experience' to relate to your children and allow then to *be*.I think that it is wonderful that you are homeschooling your children since they know what paths they need to follow already. You seem to be a really supportive parent
#85 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 05:29 PM

I try to do my best in supporting them. But, we still have the problems of personality and temperment clashes.

I've finally gotten through the thread. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels the urge to move but isn't drawn to anyplace that I like and have been to already. I didn't start to feel comfortable until we moved out of the city we were living in. I still feel the need to move farther but it isn't as urgent to the point that it makes me touchy. while living in the city we were in I would get horrible visions.

-Unity.
#86 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmum
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels the urge to move but isn't drawn to anyplace that I like and have been to already. I didn't start to feel comfortable until we moved out of the city we were living in. I still feel the need to move farther but it isn't as urgent to the point that it makes me touchy. while living in the city we were in I would get horrible visions.
I so totally resonate with this,
I travelled (backpacking) without stopping anywhere for more than 8 weeks in one place, for 6 years - I crossed more than 50 countries, not even stopping when I had my baby.
And now, I finally stopped (temporarily, but it's been 2 years : ) in a place where I can hear bombs going off in my neighbourhood every now and then. and the neigbours think it's normal :

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#87 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 06:47 PM

I've heard about that and how people in the middle east think that guns and bombs going of is normal. I couldn't do it! I have the utmost respect for the good people living there who are trying to hold out hope and make the best of a bad situation but I'd be so out of there.

Back in our old house things were bad enough that even the kids were seeing things. It broke my heart that I would have to step back, in a sense, and protect my children while they slept because 'things' were intruding upon their sleep. No one in the house was sleeping well.

It's nice to have a place where for at least a little bit we can have some down time mefore we move again.

Dh has a record with his jobs that if he get direct diposit that with in six months he would have a new job someplace else (gotta love sucky retail jobs). Well, now we have a joke that is starting between us that he should get direct deposit with his current job and see if they open a sales branch in canada. LOL! Basically, even though he doesn't believe in "that stuff", Dh has been feeling a pull to move to canada. And for the first time it's something that on gut we both agree on when it comes to a move like that. Don't ask me why, I know that it would cause nothing but trouble with our families as they wouldn't be happy with us moving so far away.

I'm going to check out that link for the therapy that omeone else is using for their child. DD1 has sensory problems so I wonder if it might help her.

-Unity.
#88 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 06:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
:

TripMom . . . . . loving mom : to DS (7) and BBG (4.5)
#89 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 08:05 PM

I've been lurking on this thread since it first started, but didn't know what to say if I actually posted. The more I read the more I see myself as an Indigo, and I can also see my DD being an Indigo. I'm not sure about my DS. I have a question though. My DD has really bad nightmares. Like last night she screamed "No!! Get away from me!!" I raced in to make sure she was alright, and she wasn't even awake. I keep trying everything I can think of to help her with these nightmares, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

Kerry, loving wife to Pete, mama to DD (14) DS1 (9) DS2 (3) & Expecting someone new Jan 2013

#90 of 745 Old 08-24-2006, 08:47 PM

Does anyone have childern who don't sleep well? My DD is such a bad sleeper. I am wondering if it's because she has so much to process.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page