Tribe for Mamas of Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 745 Old 08-28-2006, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow. I am so behind. I had to retreat with my miscarriage (of course) but wondered what was going on here!! AND my, I have been missing great conversations.

I believe we choose our parents and we choose to take on things in our life (Carolyn Myss talks much about soul contracts) -- therefore we agree to certain challenges in both relationships and experiences. I do struggle with this when I think of children (people) in extreme hardships and painful realities -- and even when looking at some of the painful things in my life.

This made me remember what a very wise teacher in my life told me. She said, "well, it just may be that your crazy M-I-L is the enlightened being who has agreed to come here to help others on their path -- agitation is also a catalyst. Sometimes the darkest person has a beaken of light showing the way." That has always stayed with me.

Majikfaerie -- thank you for your story.

Fiestabeth -- your story gave me chills. My son was born end of August 2001 and cried so much those first few weeks/months and I really feel he was just dealing with all that pain.

He sleeps much better now. He had such terrible nights terrors and dreams. I've worked with him and had energy work done and chakra work. I also believe that he was working out some past life stuff. He had several 'stories' he would tell us. We continue to work with Health Kinesiologist and I'm really seeing improvement (re: he's more confidant being alone in general and starting out sleeping alone). He has a night time routine with his dad and that involves praying to angels and being sung to until he falls asleep. He usually sleeps about 5 hrs and wakes up and comes in bed with us. He said to us, "Well, I still need my snuggle time". Who doesn't???

OM44 -- thanks for your insights. I really have found similar experience with Health Kinesiology.

KateSt. -- awesome! story.

I have been trying to stay conscious of the connections my son has and really honoring what his experience is. I believe several others have talked about this. I would like to hear more. There are times I definately want to take an easier way out and just blow off his experience.

I'm off to read more about homo noeticus/carolyn myss. I find all her work to be intrigueing.

Thanks mamas.
#122 of 745 Old 08-28-2006, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Duckytate! I can appreciate your skepticism. If these things hadn't happened to me I wouldn't believe them either. Even looking at my experiences through the eyes of an objective observer I would be hard pressed to just blindly buy into them. Until these things happened to me -- and my soul sings with all the universal truths of each experience--I wouldn't expect anyone to just "believe" me because I say so.( But because they have happened to me, I more readily believe others that have had similar experiences.)
It is nice to have a place where I can relate such experiences and have people not think I"m crazy though!

oops! Gotta go. Will write more later.....

Wanted to edit for clarity, and to say to Veganbaby and DuckyTate that I"m sorry you both were bullied. That must have been very difficult.

Also, greanmama, it's so nice to see you back! I can see by your siggy that you already believe what I said in my post to you about our miscarried babes being the same ones. I bet you can still feel her around you. Thanks for the info about Caroline Myss. I totally agree with the "Soul Contracts" concept.
And I also totally agree with what your friend said about dark people perhaps being a beaken of light. That concept has been quite interesting for me to ponder-- and has helped me look at difficult people differently.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#123 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 12:56 AM

Ducky, I remember being shunned and bullied as well in my teen and preteen years. I just didn't fit in. I was an outcast.
#124 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt.
Here's a very nice article regarding Crystals and the s. hifting new world -- probably very comforting for those of us mamas also involved in the "Disaster-Preparedness Tribe."
http://www.starchildglobal.com/starchild/rebirth.html
I think this is why I found your thread here....this is the kind of information I was seeking.

Quote:
This made me remember what a very wise teacher in my life told me. She said, "well, it just may be that your crazy M-I-L is the enlightened being who has agreed to come here to help others on their path -- agitation is also a catalyst. Sometimes the darkest person has a beaken of light showing the way." That has always stayed with me.

I completely agree with this. This is something I need to keep in the forefront of my mind as I have been feeling quite a bit of difficulty/agitation recently in many forms. I know they are things that I need to work to experience and manage positively, but there is another part of me that can become so irritated. It is very helpful to view the "irritations" as what I know they truely are....lights along my path.

re night terrors: I was told by a wise friend of mine when my oldest was little and experiencing night terrors to take him outside the house, so that the spirits/energies could be released. Just opening the door always helped him. He hasn't experienced anything like that in some time though....these were between 9 mo - 18 mo.
My youngest (2) just went through about a week where he seemed a bit sick, ran a fever for an evening, but just seemed to be struggling with something (not sure if it was physical, emotional, spiritual???). One evening during this very difficult week, he just couldn't sleep after he woke in the middle of the night. If we got near our bed he would cry. So, I took him outside and he was so happy looking at the stars and the moon. Eventually, after staying outside for a bit....and petting the dog for a bit .... we were able to settle back into bed and he fell asleep. He woke and he was back to himself.
#125 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganbaby
Ducky, I remember being shunned and bullied as well in my teen and preteen years. I just didn't fit in. I was an outcast.
I was outcast and called names and it was even more hurtful to me because I could see right through people to what was really hurting them.
I cut many classmates to the quick with words after they called me names, I could comment on the real pain in their heart.
After the first few time I told the kids who called me names that it was not their falt that their Dad's left their families or that the pet they had lost still loved them, all of my classmates grew to fear me.

I have never once in my life felt like I fit in.

I see it as a blessing that none of my children stand out in this way, but since my Grandmother did I am already worried that my grandchildren (years from now) will be challenged with these issue.

After years of hurting because of the indigo side of me I have learned to shut it off.
#126 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 07:54 PM

Hi all-

Just want to poke my head in and say hi. I'm an Indigo and pretty sure there's a sumpin cool growing inside me right now.

I may not fully engage here at this group until the babe is born, but I just wanted you all to know there's another like-minded mom out there who is so happy for you all and your awareness. Ignorance IS NOT bliss!

I waited to become pregnant until I really felt I had a grip on my old issues and cut my old karmic ties (typical angry anti-establishment Indigo). Now I'm 34 and calm, peaceful, and finally have a grasp on patience. I know that the child who chose to be with DH and me will take advantage of our spiritual and creative natures. I can't wait to see what happens in this next awesome chapter. I know I know, I co-write it, but I like to write in a few surprises.

Love and Light,
Jude
#127 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 09:35 PM

Awww, Ducky I am sorry you shut that Indigo out. It is a beautiful gift. I hope you decide to reconnect with your true nature.
I have always been strong spirited and did not care that I stood out. I was proud that I did not conform to my mates.
You are welcome here with open arms and open heart.
Peace and love,
Cyn
#128 of 745 Old 08-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Banned

You know jude, it is funny -- Bailey came to us the exact opposite way. Through carrying her inside me and birthing her, through her exsistence and communication with me that she was ready to *come on down* (like the price is right jk) , I was healed from my *issues*. In other words, where you felt it was right for you to wait until you were more calm, patient, at peace, serene (which is amazing) -- I was still muddling through all that and Bailey magically healed me. Yes, some issues still remain ---- I like to think of it like she got rid of all the baggage but I have to find somewhere to dispose of it still ---

I think children like ours are healers in so many way --- yes, the amazing stories of physical, tangible healing like the example kateSt gave of her breast infection and the example Majikfaerie gave of her child healing herself (or something else healing her milk allergy) are awesome --- but there is another healing these children seem to be working on with everyone they meet, most notably their parents if their parents are accepting of it -- soul healing.

I tell my mom she (dd) heals me by her very presence. In other words, I don't put this unspoken pressure on her to *fix* me or to *love my problems away* or anything like that... I just felt a peace when she came to us that I had never known. It is difficult to articulate, but you mamas probably get it

On the indigo matter --- you know, I had the same experience as Ducky had different times growing up with regards to seeing into people. I really lashed out at a lot of people and used their own (unspoken) pain against them in retaliation for them hurting me. That was wrong and I have seeked forgiveness from my personal God for that. I am sorry you shut it out Ducky and that it hurt you -- as hurt as I was from seeming like I never fit in, I eventually did fit in, with myself, with a close group of friends, --- I really blossomed into my own when I followed The Dead on their 95 tour the whole summer (I was just barely 18)... I didn't even like the band that much truthfully, but the *culture* and the people... *wow*... I bet there were many many *indigos* there... or something... but I really felt at home and everyone was truly a friend.

I still am not sure if I am what is called *indigo* and my daughter is what we call *crystal* -- I did some reading up on it today and it seems I certainly fit indigo almost to a tee in many areas.... but she seems pretty indigo too.... is that possible? Can you be crystal and indigo or something?

I didn't have that much time to read, maybe you all can enlighten a bit

Thanks
#129 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 02:43 AM

Yes, KateSt. I do believe the same being and I feel her presence. I have found this very reassuring. If I'm crazy -- then leave me be. I like it.:

ooh, Ducky I can relate to this in so many ways. I came off as a know-it-all when I really wanted to be a save-you-all. I just knew things and felt things and could see where things were headed and really went thru quite a bit of pain figuring out how to work with that. I struggle regularly with this. I was never able to shut it off. I hope that the path you chose for yourself has helped you and healed you.

I did "use" all sorts of things (achievement, drugs, sleep, food, etc) to depress my over stimulation and over sensation of living. It was very freeing to realize that my compulsiveness got me thru dealing with that until I was ready to face it and work with it. Working with it released me in so many ways.

I too had my son after working on alot of my "stuff" but he has healed me in so many ways both in preganancy/labor and mothering/loving him. Mostly he has been a mirror. If I love who he is and I want him to love who he is -- it turns out I had to love who I was. That was really hard. Especially the sensitivities that he had. He and I also share deeply passionate living. We swing deeply into all of our emotions. And when I wanted to help him cope, I learned to cope. It has been amazing. Kind of a combination of Jude Rose and CCrunch. I like when you said, "just being in his/her presence heals me."

I would like to talk more about gently guiding our children and things that we've done to help them. I really love that idea of taking my son outside when he has night terrors. I also had someone do energy work on our house. And even my husband who acknowledges all of this but doesn't participate -- started to see some things. That helped us. We all feel better here now.

Also, wondering how you mamas are schooling these babes?? We did a year of Waldorf (too much money and too many social issues with the parents so we left) and then we did 2 years sort of of preschool/daycare with a good friend in the neighborhoo who provided a very waldorf type environment. She closed for good last week. So now we're keeping Q home for Kindergarten. I feel like my boy will wilt under the public school system.

BTW today is his 5th birthday (my 6th Birth day ). And he was a delight to celibrate over the past few days. I told him "thank you for choosing me and your poppa" and he said "oh, mama. I love you. I knew your skin would feel the best!". Yummmmmmm!

Thanks.
#130 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 04:57 AM

Very interesting! I know my DD has *something*, she sounds similar to many of the other children mentioned.

I haven't read all of the thread, but I have two questions: Can Indigos lose their qualities and then regain them? Can a person evolve into an Indigo?

Samantha, Mama to Elizabeth, September 24, 2004
#131 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyofPunkiePie

I haven't read all of the thread, but I have two questions: Can Indigos lose their qualities and then regain them? Can a person evolve into an Indigo?
Hmm. Those are interesting questions. The first one I think is easier to answer. All of us here were born a certain astrological sign, right? Well, each sign offers a set of personality traits and also issues. Eventually a person can become able to work through those issues and no longer be ruled by them.

I think the same can be said about the Indigo energy. I'll take the anger issue, since that's the one I know inside & out ( ). People who know me now would never dream that I have had the capacity for extreme rage. That I was judgmental to the extreme and contemptuous of pretty much all of society. Those qualities are not exactly lost in me, they've been transformed into a more evolved dynamic. Every 'negative' trait has a counterpoint.
anger/forgiveness
judgement/unconditional love
even being super psychic is countered with being grounded.

(I'm kindof making these up as I wrote, so feel free to pick em apart )
So back to the question "Can an Indigo lose their qualities and regain them", sure. I regress on the society part all the time, for example, getting P.O.'d at the lack of world peace and all. But the whole point of experiencing the gamut of emotions in life is to become better at compassion and being able to completely empathize with others no matter where they are on their path. So I guess my point is there is no right or wrong, there simply IS.

That's what I think is the primary lesson the Crystals have for us. That life is a measure of experience. It's about the Being not the Doing. We're all interconnected so peace within creates peace throughout. It's actually so simple, yet so hard because we're all programmed to do do do.

As for the other question, here is my *opinion*. I believe we're all complete and perfect at some level. That level is an interdimensional one because perfection cannot be contained in this one dimension. Therefore, even if one wasn't born with the Indigo aura and the karmic ability to release karma at will, they still can evolve themselves to a point where they can tap in to their Highest Selves-the perfect aspects on themselves- and 'pull down' the Indigo energy. I hate rules, so to me that is absolutely possible. I can easily see other Indigos saying that is not possible.

I had a thought while i was writing. A lot of Indigos have no idea that it's so easy to release old karmic ties and heal their past, be it past experiences, or past lives. I mean, it's really easy for Indigos to do this compared to non-Indigos. All you do in Intend it and maybe perform a little ceremony so your sub-conscious knows you're serious. Anyhoo, I just wonder if greanmama and captain crunchy had that ability 'triggered' when their lovely Crystals were born. Crystals are born with zero karmic ties and baggage. The bliss that they are because of it could've been the catalyst to release the last of their mama's ties.

Just thoughts.
#132 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would like to talk more about gently guiding our children and things that we've done to help them. I really love that idea of taking my son outside when he has night terrors. I also had someone do energy work on our house. And even my husband who acknowledges all of this but doesn't participate -- started to see some things. That helped us. We all feel better here now.

Also, wondering how you mamas are schooling these babes??
Well happy birthdays greanmama!

I wanted to touch on these questions. Our daughter had a short period of night terrors, and I found what worked for her was her deep connection (and me and dh's) to music. Her night terrors only happened over the course of a couple of weeks here and there (none for a long time thankfully).... and what I found helped was I would create as close to a "womb" environment as possible....

I would take her into our bathroom which has no window and a loud (but soothing) exhaust fan which sounds like what I imagine the womb sounds like. I would hold her very close to me in a newborn cradle position and sway her in a rhythmic pattern while singing to her songs which I specifically sang her in the womb --- it seemed to really help and she settled very quickly....

What also seems to soothe her when she is in an overwhelming environment is that she likes me to reassure her of the feelings of others. Like she will point to people when we are out and say "sad" or "happy" or "prouuu" (proud) or "rushh" (frustrated) or "siiihhh siiihh" (excited) and it seems to soothe her when I validate and recognize and repeat the emotions of others she is trying to express to me. It seems she feeds off of the energy of others (I think most of us do on some level) -- though I admit it is a little embarrassing when someone looks perfectly happy and she is telling me they are sad (and I believe her)

On the schooling issue, we plan to practice radical unschooling. I trust that she will learn what she wants to learn, how she wants to learn, when she is ready to learn it. She has already taught me so much and she is not even out of diapers, so I am secure that is the best path for us.

She is extremely social though and seems to really crave people and their energy/company, so I will have to be mindful of gettng her involved in things she both enjoys and gets to be surrounded by other children. I don't feel school is the best environment for this.
#133 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Beautiful posts Jude Rose (I read it twice!) and Capt Crunchy. I only have a moment, but wanted to wish Greanmama a happy birthing day and her son happy birthday!!
We also plan to unschool.

Hopefully will have more time to write later....

#134 of 745 Old 08-30-2006, 11:58 PM - Thread Starter

I'm back. Oh, let's see...there's so much I want to respond to...
Firstly, I'm envious of the mamas who've worked through their issues prior to or shortly thereafter their babies were born. I *thought* I'd worked through all my major issues -- and I have come a long way-- but being a mama brought some things to the forefront that I thought I'd resolved. Mostly I find myself trying to shed some of my behaviors and tendencies inherited from my mother. : I still have some work to do regarding being more patient and flexible. I'm getting there. I had a recent visit home which was quite eye-opening. Seeing how my mom behaved toward my 4 year old neice and my ds was a bit disconcerting to me. She was so concerned about "things" and "cleanliness" and "control" -- she put these things ahead of the children's self-expression. They weren't hurting anyone or making any messes that couldn't be cleaned up, yet she stifled them, disrespected them. She loves them, but in an authoritarian sort of way -- which I guess just goes with her generation.

She thinks I put no limitations on ds just because I let him do little harmless things like paint with a carrot dipped in salad dressing or draw with a crayon on the easel instead of the paper! I didn't quite realize how much of a "no-environment" I grew up in. It's a wonder I'm not struggling more!

So, in a round-about way, I guess I'm sort of answering the questions MommyofPunkiePie asked: Yes, I do think it's quite possible-- and probably VERY probable for an Indigo to lose and then regain their traits. I think many indigos lose their traits due to certain upbringing or circumstance, and then if they're open to it, may find themselves coming back to their authentic selves due to some transitive experience.

And not only do I think people can evolve into Indigo -- I think they're *supposed* to, if they allow themselves. We ALL have the ability to have certain gifts, if only we believe we're capable and worthy. I also think it's most likely a goal for Indigos to evolve into Crystals. I believe that's one of the goals that Crystal children have for us -- to bring us up to their level of love and compassion. In some of my readings I've come across this -- it's called the "transition" from Indigo to Crystal, and it can be quite uncomfortable because it opens us up so much, making us very vulnerable. I do believe that my ds has helped me quite a bit on my own transition. And this comes full circle to my first couple of paragraphs. I believe part of my transition involves shedding these self-limiting behaviors inherited from my mother. I have to recognize these issues are NOT really MINE, and I don't need them anymore.

Jude Rose, I took your advice and had a small ceremony releasing any old karmic debt and bad energy. I think this is a good start. Thanks for the suggestion!

Well! I guess that's it for me tonight! It's quite therapeutic getting this all down. Thanks for reading.

#135 of 745 Old 08-31-2006, 02:58 AM

hey yall~ I'm definately an indigo child. What to change the world. I have been told I am a star person, being descended from the stars. I looked it up, and this is what I found about that.... http://www.crystalinks.com/starseeds.html Pretty cool, eh?

anyways, feel like joining this tribe. Kindred spirits.
#136 of 745 Old 08-31-2006, 03:07 AM

May I join you to read? I am not indigo but am curious about what it means/entails...

Mama to my spirited J, and L, my homebirth: baby especially DTaP, MMR (family vax injuries)
#137 of 745 Old 08-31-2006, 04:07 PM

So I should do an intro.... I too, was really bullied and shunned in school, but I survived it. I wish I hadn't been forced to go to school, but oh, well, that's in the past.

When I was a little girl, I had 3 imaginary friends. They even had names. My mom also told me that I would say "IT's purple/blue/yellow today", like every day was a different color. We lived REALLY far up north, lucky me. We lived close to the arctic circle for awhile. I was born in northern B.C., too. To I feel I have northern energy.

During grade 6-12 I had a close friend, my only friend, and she betrayed me so harshly, that I'm still getting over it. Long story short, she stole my only and first boyfriend, and they ended up living together, she dropped out of school to be with him, and they never told me anything, just cut me out of their lives. That sure sucked shit.: After that I went nutz, threw away allallall of my precious things, and did lots of unhealthy things. I went nutz again after 9/11, thinking it was the NWO, or something, but things didn't change. So I had babies, and now I feel a lot healthier than I have in the past.

I have had many experiences with "healers"/psycics, that I am very wary of that type of person now, even though I am probably one myself. I don't think they should be believed in every thing they say about you. They all have their issues that affect how they perceive what they perceive.

I always loved babies, and animals like you wouldn't believe. I would give up anything to take care of a baby when I was a child. I always thought I would be the best mother ever (hah). I am sad that I lost that passion, through being forced to go to school. But maybe it will come back again, when I'm old. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I don't feel like I have as much energy for it, as I could, or should have.

I will go on and on some more, later... have to go be a mommy.
#138 of 745 Old 08-31-2006, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Amy, Welcome. Of course you may join us!

Jaz!!! So happy to see you over here!! I LOVED that link you attached. It spoke to me sooo much -- I can't even count how many shivers I received reading some of that content. Especially about the number 11 -- I've been told recently (by dreams and a psychic) that 11 is a signal for me. I hadn't been able to find a lot of good info about that until this site. And I LOVED the descriptions of what happens to you when your "frequency" is changing -- this is the "transition" I was speaking about.

I totally agree about being wary of certain psychics. My first reading was with a very gifted woman. She had a peaceful energy about her and her readings with me, dh, and ds were right on -- it was quite remarkable. (This was just about 5 weeks or so ago.) Then we went to a psychic fair and had 2 other readings that were less than impressive. The other psychics has so many unresolved issues (both dh and I easily picked this up) that their judgement and clarity was clouded during the readings. One of the readings was about 40% accurate, the other was just a bunch of fluff.
It was a good lesson for us. Psychics are just regular people too, and if they have "stuff" that's unresolved or not being worked on, it affects their accuracy no matter how gifted they may be.

Anyway, Jaz, I"m so sorry you had to go through such a harsh betrayal. How horrible! I loved the description of the rest of your childhooh, though. I just recently saw something on TV that talked about how some people see the colors of numbers or letters or even musical notes. How cool! Do you still see them?

Thanks again for that awesome link -- going to read some more!

#139 of 745 Old 08-31-2006, 07:10 PM

thanks, kate, for your warm welcome. You are always so sweet. I loved reading all of peoples posts on here... and look forward to hearing more. I'll share more too, when I have more time.

I don't see the days as colors anymore, but I'd love to be able to have those gifts back. My mom is pretty open to esoteric stuff, and was reading shamanistic/energy healing books when I was a little girl, back in the 80's. I feel like I chose my parents. I think they are the best My dad is 6 ft. 4, carpenter, who wanted to save the world when he was younger, but got caught up in stuff. So we are happy that now my brother is carrying on that energy ( major anti-establishment/dumpster-diving/anarchist/corporate-dissolver) I love my family~

oh, yeah, I should mention, my kids are probably crystals, though I don't know as much about that, as I know about the indigos (I have the book). They are opposites, H was a SUPER quiet baby, like NEVER cried. S is a real sensitive thing, and was a lot more high needs. H used to do this thing where she would touch her forehead to other peoples foreheads, at about a year old. They aren't advanced in language, writing, or stuff like that, but they sure like to shake things up!! maybe they are indigos like me?
#140 of 745 Old 09-01-2006, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

Interesting link about transitioning from Indigo to Crystal:
http://www.starchildglobal.com/starchild/crisis.html

#141 of 745 Old 09-01-2006, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Oooh, here are some cool stories, too. One of them reminded me that we've had a real lightbulb problem since ds was born -- sometimes we'll have 3 go out on the same day.

http://www.crystalchildren.com/life_stories.htm

#142 of 745 Old 09-01-2006, 06:44 PM

Ha! Once a light bulb EXPLODED, when I went downstairs to do the laundry.
#143 of 745 Old 09-02-2006, 05:15 AM

When my mom and I and my dd are all in the car together, street lamps will pop as we drive by. One time three lamps went out as we passed under them, within just a few minute time frame. We just giggle because it happens so often.

I am really enjoying this thread. I posted a blog awhile back about seeing people as colors. Just thought I was weird...yesterday dd told me about feeling a sense of deja vu all the time because she dreams things and then they happen within a day or two.

The link about transitioning from Indigo to Crystal was really fascinating. I have experienced most of the things on that list, but it was most intense from late 2001 through 2002. I had a couple of panic attacks, and had never experienced them before (or since). Also have experienced a definite increase in psychic ability and awareness, and disrupted sleep patterns. Very interesting...

~Beth, mama to two amazing girls, ages 12 and 6~

#144 of 745 Old 09-02-2006, 08:13 PM

HI everyone,
I just have to share, I'm totally in shock (you'd think with my dd I'd be used to it by now, but still, I have the chills)

We just went for an evening walk, and my dd (3yo for the newbies) started talking about how when things die their spirit leaves their bodies. We talked about it a bit and I mentioned that some spirits might be born again into new bodies.
Then she said, "oh, like me"
I was mildly surprised, but tried not to show it and casually asked if she remembers where her spirit was before she was born.
she said
"I was a girl, and old old old one, and I went in the water and I was in the water and I was coughing because of the water and then my spirit went out of my body in the water."
:

so let me take this moment to tell that my dd is really NOT a "water person". she hates going into the water at the beach or rivers, lakes, baths, showers... she will NOT let her head get wet. the most she will do is splash her feet, and she can go for days without a bath. I never felt like pushing her, just accepted that she's not really into water and figured that she'll grow out of it as long as I dont push her and make an issue of it.
Well, when she said this, I just got CHILLS. it really explains so much.

When she said it, she was so factual, the same tone of voice that she would use to tell me what she did during the day at grandma's house or something.

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#145 of 745 Old 09-02-2006, 11:28 PM

This book, of the same title, is well researched and documented about Children's Past Lives:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/055357485X

Here is the author's story of her son's past life memory: http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa032502a.htm

This is CPL Research Center: http://www.childpastlives.org/

Pat

I have a blog.
#146 of 745 Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 AM

The lightbulb phenomena is so trippy. I have had all kinds of electrical problems as I grew up. Digital watches last me only about 6 months before they stop working. Anything with a crystal in it is fair game, so quartz watches are just as bad! My cell phones never work properly, either. The signals always go in and out, even when i'm near a tower! Batteries? I replaced my cell phone battery twice, and it stll can't hold a charge for more than 4 hours...My son used to lick the terminals of 9 volt batteries, and create
what he called "shockers" when he was a young boy. He loved to feel electricity coursing thru his system and would remove the power cords from my appliances, plug them in to outlets directly, and cross the wires to feel the jolt. We lost our second apartment's wiring in the living room because of his experiments. He did things that only someone like Nicola Tesla would do-
very scary experiments that defied logic. Now, he's 20, and tells me that he had a guide who told him to do these things to teach him how not to use electricity. The very first time he did anything, it was to take my car keys and stick them in the plug in his bedroom- there were twoaluminum keys on this keychain, and they were fused together from the heat- he flew across the room and hit the closet door on the other side. I was standing right in front of him when it happened.He only got a blister on his thumb! He said his
guide threw him across the room. About 6 years later, when he had mastered the ability to talk clearly and tell me what had happened. this young man has ASD, manifested as Asperger's Syndrome. I hate the labels... He is an extraordinary person, very complex and hard to understand at times, and then he has an amazing grasp of who he is and why he is here. I had a dream that he was a scientist in Atlantis who got too big for his britches, and lost his life in the explosion that resulted from experiments gone awry. He reincarnates
and tries to rectify his mistakes in one lifetime after another, but never is able to attain the glory he had in Atlantis because he has to help the souls he inadvertently damaged with his ego. when he has completed his task of restitution from one lifetime to the next, he will be able to go back to God completely. Each lifetime has been a terribly difficult one for him, with many bitter lessons, and his ego still needs to learn how to surrender. It is my job to guide him, and he is doing really well now. He finally accepted the fact that
he needs to learn electronics from the ground up, and is taking his first fundamental electronics class at a community college near my house! He can go to school there all day,and have dinner with me in the evenings- it's within walking distance from my place. These souls have the ability, despite their physical problems, to be able to manifest whatever it is they need for themselves, whether it's special schooling, understanding parents and teachers, living circumstances, etc. They have a divine mission, that's for sure. OM44:
#147 of 745 Old 09-03-2006, 02:29 AM

my mom has gone through lots of watches, cameras, and the like. she doesn't even try to use them anymore!!. Things that she doesn't touch very much are usually ok, like our old 1985 tv, and VCR that I've inherited

I'm quite skeptical about all ths stuff, but at the same time, I believe it, YK? I don't want to put energy into things that turn out to be diddly-squat.

I think I'm a new soul on earth. I've got a lot to learn.

I don't know about my kids past lives, but when H was born (immediately after coming out) I felt like she was some kinda buddah, cause she looked like one, all purple and fat. S might have been an animal, cause shes such a freak. (you know how some kids arch their back when angry? well, Sasa has that down, and on top of that, shes got my super-flexible gene. She actually made herself into a complete circle today, backwards, at the fall fair, after eating tonnes of candy, which she's sooo not used to)
#148 of 745 Old 09-03-2006, 03:50 PM

I've been away, checking in from time to time here. I'm glad to be back and reading all the new posts. I do have a question fr those of you who are now adults.....

My DD is what you could possibly call OCD. I call it passion. BUT, what concerns me is that her intense need for stimulation could potentially be cause for concern later. Someone posted earlier about this desire along with their ostracization causing them to turn to drugs, alcohol, etc. Those of you who had parents who nurtured your unique spirits, what did they do? If you were ostracized, what would have you like to have seen differently?

I want so much to provide a strong foundation for her and to nurture her personality and spirit. I told her the other day that I see her as she is and will always love her. She giggled and it seemed as if her soul filled...like she was saying "finally! she gets it!"

anyway, any thoughts are much appreciated.
namaste~
#149 of 745 Old 09-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Banned

Hi! Just checking in with a *light* story... during my birthing experience my midwife was amused when two of her flashlights with fresh batteries died -- she kept saying "your birth energy is breaking my flashlights woman!!!"
#150 of 745 Old 09-03-2006, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe398
I've been away, checking in from time to time here. I'm glad to be back and reading all the new posts. I do have a question fr those of you who are now adults.....

My DD is what you could possibly call OCD. I call it passion. BUT, what concerns me is that her intense need for stimulation could potentially be cause for concern later. Someone posted earlier about this desire along with their ostracization causing them to turn to drugs, alcohol, etc. Those of you who had parents who nurtured your unique spirits, what did they do? If you were ostracized, what would have you like to have seen differently?

I want so much to provide a strong foundation for her and to nurture her personality and spirit. I told her the other day that I see her as she is and will always love her. She giggled and it seemed as if her soul filled...like she was saying "finally! she gets it!"

anyway, any thoughts are much appreciated.
namaste~
Do you feel yor DD is a "crystal" child? How old is she, and does she go to school?
Growing up as an indigo child, myself, I was always alone in school, reading under a tree when everyone else would be playing sports (I hated sports with a passion)... I needed a lot of support at home, cause I didn't have friends at school (except for that one girl, who I didn't see outside of school). My mom did the best she could, as a single mother. She once got me a "big sister", through the big sisters association.. I don't know if you have things like that in the US, though. I was also close to my grama and grampa, and I'd visit my dad occationally (he lived in the yukon then, so didn't see him often) and I had my brother, who I fought with quite a bit.
Whne I started to make more friends, I actually became an anti-drug spokesperson, to the new kids coming to the high school. And then about a year and a half later, I was stoned at school quite often. hehe. I was just smoking pot, and I found it very mind expanding, and it really helped me to discover my creativity, and see the world for what it really was. I think pot was a good thing for me (I was 15, when I started) I did mushrooms once too, and that was even better than the pot!! I'd say to stick with the natural stuff, and you should be ok. Acid, and chemicals are bad, not made for *people*, but I belive in nature having a reason it provides natural substances to get high on.
But I'm guessing this "advice" is probably way off base? you kid is probably 6 Yo, and you can't imagine her doing drugs. : Just know that pot and shrooms are good, when used properly. I wish I had been more open with my mom about my drug use. She did tell me once (and my dad too, actually) "don't do acid", and I did, probably cause they didn't say much more than that. If they say "don't", do anything, I wanted to do it, to rebel, YK?
I think the main thing is to have a strong relationship with your kids, so they're not going off onto the street to buy pot (like I did sometimes, and I think back to it now, it was probably laced with crap :eww)

I don't know if that's helpful at all. I'm a dork, maybe I misinterpreted what you said. and I'm running out the door right now, so I am just writing whats on the top of my head.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page