Tribe for Mamas of Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow Children - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 745 Old 08-02-2006, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey Mamas! I've been wanting to start this thread for awhile. I hope others will join me as I have a feeling many of the mamas here at MDC have these special children.

My ds is a Crystal child for sure. I always knew there was something special and different about him even before he was born. When he was 14 months old I heard about the phenomena of Indigo/Crystal children-- and knew that he fit the bill (which was validated by a psychic just recently).

A brief overview: Crystal children are of a higher vibration and are here to teach us about unconditional love, and to bring us into the higher vibration as well (as we all get ready for the 2012 shift). Before I became a Mama this all would have been a bit too "woo-woo" for me. But our souls know when the truth has been spoken, and my mind can't disagree with what my heart says.

For more detailed info visit these links:
http://www.crystalchildren.com/autho..._get_ready.htm
http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html
http://www.thecrystalchildren.com/crystal.html

When more mamas have joined, I'd love to talk more about our special babes! I truly believe if you've found this thread, it's for a reason!

In love and light,
Kate

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#2 of 745 Old 08-02-2006, 12:57 AM

#3 of 745 Old 08-02-2006, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Mata! Thanks so much for joining! Since I have the rare opportunity to post without my ds "helping", I'll take advantage. I guess I'm an indigo too, which in hindsight explains a lot about my childhood . I always referred to myself as the black sheep! I do feel as though my son is helping me evolve into a crystal.

He communicated with me before he was born, letting me know how he'd prefer to be born, and even telling me his name. We've always had a telepathic relationship and sometimes we even share dreams. He's a little magnet, people just love him (of course, I may be biased!). He loves animals, music, rocks and crystals. He dances and loves to climb on everything! His balance is quite remarkable though it still scares the crap out of me!

He was the most easy going baby -- rarely cried. Now he's a toddler and he does enjoy voicing his opinion, but he's still very happy. He's simply a joy!
He's so much fun now, and so very affectionate! I can't wait to see what unfolds in our future.

I'd love to hear more about your children!

#4 of 745 Old 08-02-2006, 02:57 PM

I have a rainbow son, who is a bit ont he crystal side. And I am an Indigo/Rainbow.
Nice to meet you!
#5 of 745 Old 08-11-2006, 12:17 AM

so interesting!!!

dd-3 1/2 must be a crystal child.

I have kids 22, 25 and 19 and this new one is from a completely different place. No doubt.

She is a big heALER. SHE PICKS STRANGERS AND INITIATES CONTACT AND HUGS.

THEY ALWAYS SAY "WOW, SHE KNEW HOW MUCH I NEEDED THAT !!"

WE have gotten used to it.

I guess I want to know more about her needs.
#6 of 745 Old 08-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Banned

I have older children as well and think my youngest is crystalish.
She's older than most, so she may not be purely crystal.

She came to me in a vision before she was conceived. She is very peaceful and loving and gets along with everyone and everyone is enchanted with her.

She loves animals and the natural world, but she also loves people, but can become a bit overwhelmed by negative or overbearing people.

She knows how to manipulate people in a positive way. For example, at Christmas, my MIL was trying to force her to eat and my 25 year old daughter, Jennifer and her dh, Kevin were telling MIL that Julianna was never pressured into eating. I was too busy with the logistics of feeding 18 people and was blissfully unaware of the growing storm. Jen and Kev were starting to get into debate mode, but Julianna asked me to be excused from the table (that I remember.) She short circuited the entire conflict in a very sophisticated way.
#7 of 745 Old 08-12-2006, 12:58 AM

I have an Indigo son. He is seven now and I also spent my pregnancy getting to know him. I knew he was a boy from the time I found out I was pregnant and many commented on his enormous activity level even before birth. He has always been that questioning, different child that many want to label but few can figure out. Learning about Indigo children from a friend who is an adult Indigo had me crying for hours as I finally found out that there are other special kids out there like him. I personally have always had a telepathic bent especially with kids and animals so we are kindred spirits.
#8 of 745 Old 08-12-2006, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

I had just about given up on this thread! It's so nice to hear from other mamas! There was an interesting show on A&E Friday night about psychic children and it mentions indigo and crystal children. I enjoyed it very much. I believe there will be a re-airing of the show tomorrow night at 8 or 9 pm. You can check the A&E website to make sure. Definitely worth seeing!

#9 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 12:23 AM

I saw the A+E show, it was very interesting. I definitely feel as if I am an indigo adult although over the past few years it has changed. I feel so lost as I now live in the city, away from where I grew up in the country. I identify a lot with the little girl who talked to trees--I felt the same things as a child!
OT, but Does anyone have a DH or DP who doesn't really "get it?" My DH know's that there is "something" but won't really talk about it. He is skeptical by nature and I have never pressed him on it as I am used to the "way I am". He tells me I have a gift, but I don't think he really wants to talk about it. This doesn't bother me, but I'm curious as to what other's DH"S have said.

Laura WAHM to Mar 03/01/05 and Evie 05/14/08, partner to Craig
#10 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 12:33 AM

#11 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 12:43 AM

I don't know what my family would be. But there seems to be a pattern.

My mom can tell when someone in the family is going to pass away weeks before it happens. She usually dreams about it. She can tell when someone is pregnant. She dreams about that too. Seh also can tell you the gender. She told me I was pregnant the day I conceived...I didn't find out until 2 months later.

My niece talks to people all the time. She says they are invisible and are communicating through her. She knows when someone need some special attention. She is 4.

I can sense when something is wrong or about to happen. I have dreams that often come true. I can remember having dreams when I was a child and they are happening now. I can communicate with certain spirits...mostly past family members. I see spirits all the time. throughtout my pregnancy I dreamt about my son and communicated with him. He looks exactly like he did in my dreams.

My son sees spirits all the time. He is extremely sensative to negative thoughts and behaviors. He loves nature and animals but would rather spend his time looking at the moon and stars. He is very caring and sensative to peoples needs. Always asking are you okay.

My husband is empathic. it's like he "just knows" things. Stuff that I don't tell him. I feel like he can read my thoughts soemtimes. He knows when I am about to have a seizure about 5 minutes before I do. It is very weird.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" --Leonardo Da Vinci
 blogging.jpg  780/2014 decluttered

#12 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Banned

Although I'm old for it, I'm very Indigoish, but I'm also changing, I'm becoming more introverted and don't want to have a debate with people.
#13 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 12:27 PM
SLY

Im just adding my hat to the discussion,with plans to return over the next day or so... as I am running out the door- or, I am supposed to be running out the door, but I am seeming to be "stuck" on the 'puter, as ds 1 would say- I know I have something indigoish/rainbowish/crystallish going on here, within my own self and within ds #1, maybe #2- but I need to do more reading and learning, so more links are appreciated...

Thanks for this thread... Ahhh, community...

Sally
#14 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

here's another good link for descriptions:
http://p219.ezboard.com/fangeltherap...cID=1827.topic

I believe there are probably a lot of Indigo Mamas on this board since one of our traits is "systembusters." Look at how many homebirth, homeschooled kids there are here -- good for us!

So, what funny things have your children done? Mine has broken 3 phones (just by touching them!). He healed my eye just by laying his hand on it (I'd had an irritation in it for days). I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of it. He definitely picks up on spirits and energies I can't see. It's so much fun! I can't wait until he's old enough to talk so I can ask him about past lives.

#15 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 09:19 PM

Wow is all I can say to this thread.I feel like I am not among strangers here. I have been a crystal my whole life, and being misunderstood and ridiculed since
I learned how to talk by my own mother caused me the most excruciating kind of pain. She was scared to death of me, and as a result was always trying to get rid of me. I was adopted , too, to add insult to injury, to reject a baby that you supposedly "wanted". ah, well,... I did't write to bitch about her, and my broken childhood, but to congratulate and applaud the mothers with the gift of these exceptional children, with whic I am also blessed.
A lil bit of history here: i could read people like books as a child, and see spirits.Just touching someone gave me a picture of who they were, and as a result of my abilities, i chose to stay away from most kids my own age, because of their cruelty towards me- i could feel it before any words were ever spoken . I chose the company of adults who I deemed safe for most of my formative years. One tremendous gift my mother did give me was that of
a 20+year waldorf education. Without that early intervention by preordained
souls who I chose to help me incarnate, I would never have been able to survive.Today, an an adult that posesses a tremendous amount of psychic
and telepathic power, as well as an innate healing ability, I feel that all my early pain was a necessity to educate me on life on this particular planet.
I am a deeply spiritual being, my practice and birthlineage are as a Jewess.
I have been given a tremendous responsibility by God to bring about healing
and elevation of the world around me. I have gained my freedom from
the bondage of the "slavery" of being labeled, subjected to medication for
my "condition", and the ridicule of my "normal" peers (most of whom have faded into lives of virtual obscurity, addiction, and isolation), and now live in what I call a Life of Light.My sons have been labeled by the world, and have also fought their ways out their own paper bags, with souls on fire, having been labeled ASD.(ASD-autism spectrum disabled)They are Crystal/Indigo/Rainbow, and something more- they are Lighbearers, educating ang letting the world know that they are here and they ain't going nowhere
no how.I claim a small part in their ability to stand up for themselves- I educated them about themselves as little guys, by telling them my story, that they were a gift from God, and their talents and abilities would make other's
envy of them a weapon against them, and deflecton of that weapon was education, and avoiding those kids and adults who didn't feel safe to them
was their first line of defense. Being Leos, that was not as hard for them as it was for me, A Saggitarius, because of my intellectual powers, but they are truly magnificent young men now, 18, and 20 years old, and when I see them in my mind's eye, I see two young peaceful warriors who will bring Love and Light into the lives of everyone their own lives touch, and that is all a mother can hope for, after all, that her sons carry on the mission from God that life
must be kept sacred, and that we must take responsibility for our own corner of the world, no matter how small it is. Anyway, that's only part of my story, but i am so grateful to have this place to share-I believe that sharing is part of who I am- that maybe my story can help someone else who is struggling
in the darkness...
ElenaK likes this.
#16 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 10:03 PM

Chills, relief ---- very cool thread!!! I am definately an indigo. My son is a crystal/rainbow blend. He'll be 5 at the end of the month. People go out of their way to spend time with him and tell me how wonderful and loving he is. He loves purple (then red, then pink, then... I'm sure you've all heard those words ). He cries often, as this is his main way of relieving pressure to his sensitivities. He was once diagnosed with 'abdominal migraines' because he had cycles of vomiting then his mama got with the program and started having a variety of energy work done on him. He's much more able to deal with the 'world' now.

He too see spirits/energies -- he used to call them balls or clouds and point to the air. The sad part is he sees negative stuff too. Again, I am so greatful to have found some energy workers that have helped him. and I'm working hard to teach him how to handle it all too.

I am intuitive and empathic, although having him and him raising me has brought all this to the for front for his dad and I. I could go on and on.

We are just a few weeks into a new pregnancy and I know that 'she' is a 'crystal' child and I look forward to dancing with her in the May moonlight.

Blessings I look forward to many discussions.
#17 of 745 Old 08-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Banned

I manifest many of the Indigo qualities, the majority, but I'm born in 1960, were there early Indigos? There were no other children like me when I was growing up.

My daughter is almost every crystal quality.

Right down to her interest in rocks and crystals and the singing, sweet singing and she came to me before she was conceived.

She has beautiful almond shaped eyes.
#18 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 12:07 AM - Thread Starter

Oh, my heart is as I read this thread! I was afraid the topic might be a bit too "woo-woo" when I started it, but I'm so glad to see it's not.

Welcome old(crystal)mama44! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I love hearing from mamas who have older children. Sounds like you've done an awesome job!

Welcome Greanmama! You know, my Finn is obsessed with balls and balloons. He has been ever since he was an itty-bitty thing. I've often wondered if it's because they resemble "orbs" and other spiritual entities. Does anyone else have experience with this? Also, until he was about 10 months old or so he'd make these throaty coos and sighs to lights, like he was worshipping them. The only other place he'd do that was the yoga studio I used to bring him too, which obviously holds special energy.
Everyone always got a kick over his worshipping sounds. I miss them! My neices' first word was "light" (well, 'ight). I think there must a spiritual reason why babies are drawn to lights and balls. But that's just my theory!

Anyway, greanmama, I'd love to hear more about the energywork you had done for your son. My son is very sensitive (a psychic said he mistook Finn for a girl at first because he was so sensitive) and I'd love to have more info about protecting his energy. I tend to absorb other people's energies as well, and am just starting to figure out how to shield myself. Congrats on your newest Crystal in the womb!!

Debra-- I was born in 1971. Some sources say indigos weren't born before 1975 or 1978, but I don't think that's true. Even so, everyone seems to agree that there were earlier Indigo "scouts" who sort of tested the territory for the incoming ones. Same with Crystal scouts.

I'd love to hear more about how your children came to you before they were born. I love that subject! I'm certain that Finn was the same baby I was pregnant with 3 times. My miscarriages were his way of giving me a crash course in spirituality. I was always spiritual but he's brought me a long way!

I already know that I'll have another crystal son, named Roan, in a couple of years. It's so strange to know what gender of child you'll be having before you've even conceived, complete with name! It's very cool, though. Dh and I have never had to debate about names, because our boys just name themselves.

Finn was nursing a week or so ago and I said to him "Do you know Roan?" and he got this big smile on his face and just started giggling and giggling. It was precious.

I'm just so HAPPY there are other mamas here! I was beginning to feel like a mama without a tribe. Please continue to share your special stories!

#19 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 01:56 AM

As to answer the question of scouts,etc.. what about Albert Einstein...Thomas Edison, Oppenheimer, Nicodemus,Copernicus, Leonardo Da Vinci...The list is endless, sisters. We have been incarnating and reincarnating for centuries, but the times are getting desperate, and there has to be a shift, and the only way to bring that about is to raise the planetary vibration
by the arrival of souls who are capable of greater things than their parents, and we are nothing if not vessels for them, as well as ourselves. I have never followed anyone's lead- i have always spoken my mind and lived outside the norm, because the norm is a sure trip to hell, a hell that I have seen coming to fruition right before me. I want so much to say that all we can do as highly
evolved spiritual beings that we are is to not forget our divinity in the face of all the distractions around us. We already posess the innate abilities and powers that we need to use to help our children overcome the same challenges that befell us and the generations of those that came before them.
The Torah is full of exceptional humans that bear the labels of crystal, indigo, rainbow. So is the Vedic record, and the other major spiritual Records in our history on this planet. I was born into this incarnation in 1961- an anomaly
among my relatives, and peers. Now, I am seen as a well-respected intuitive
healer in my circles, and I have chosen or it has been chosen, that I use those
gifts to help my clients (the elderly, terminally ill, chronically ill) to transition from this world to the next. I am a caregiver, and I also care for the families of my clients, by caring for their relatives.I can think of no greater way to show my love for my fellow humans by doing anything less, than caring for them and being a spiritual midwife to them during their last months, weeks, days and hours on earth. Much love to you all, and never give up! I encourage dialogue- i have so much to offer...: :
#20 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Banned

Oldermama44,

I find your posts initially hard to read but, when I press on, I find you completely fascinating and I'm honored to have met you.
#21 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 09:50 AM

I have a crystal child who has been diagnosed with being on the autism spectrum.
#22 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 10:03 AM

I can't remember what the older generation (born in the 60's) are called...Are they Starseeds??
Whatever the term is, I'm one.
#23 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 04:54 PM

I'm happy to find this thread. I am an indigo adult. My father is also an indigo adult. We were both born indigos. One of my brothers was also an indigo (he passed away 11 years ago). My mother is changing into an indigo as is my husband. My son is a month old and I know he is definitely a crystal child. I'm not familiar with rainbow children, so I don't know how he'd fit that "label."
I have known forever that my first child would be a boy. I have also always known that all of my children would be psychically sensitive. David does see things now, something people like to pass off as "just being a newborn who doesn't know what he's looking at." I know he sees spirits because he sees things in the exact areas where I sense them. I cannot see spirits except on a few very rare occasions, but I can certainly sense them. My father can sense them and see them. My husband can see them, but he actually doesn't believe himself yet.
We are all nature lovers and healers. My mother, father and myself have all worked in the human medical field. I am now a licensed veterinary technician...healing animals. :-) My husband does not work in the medical field, but he is one hell of a nature and animal lover. He has a remarkable sensitivity for nature and animals. We know David will have the same love for mother nature and her creatures.
Sorry this is such a rambling post. I'm glad I found this thread, though. :-)

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#24 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 04:55 PM

I love this discussion. It was very scary for me to talk with people about what was going on with my son -- and I'm guarded about how much I say. He too loves rocks and stones and the singing!!! WOW!! I hadn't remembered that part. He was like an oprah for a while. He sang his whole day and still wants to sing all the time. He likes it best when there are harmonies. And like me, he is drawn to cello music. Sigh....

I have been working with a health kinesiologist. You can google "Health Kinesiology" (use the quotes) and get a couple good sites in the UK. Jimmy's is www.subtlenergy.com. He's one of the leaders in HK.

I have been helped so much by this. I now wear some stones to protect me against electromagnetic energy and I'll do some 'adjustments' to help against others/psychic energies. I have been working this book/workbook: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...014329?ie=UTF8
It has been helpful. But my need to protect my son and teach has been my biggest education.

My son has benefitted greatly from HK. He shares that he doesn't like feeling out of control of his body. He has such empathic ways about him. We often talk about energy and how to use it and feel it. And how to tell when someone is hurting so they act hurtful.

And he did come to me in my dreams. I dreamnt a portion of his birth. Which, of course, at the time I didn't know was his birth but I just felt that I was pregnant. In my dream a black haired rollie pollie boy with blue eyes was shown to me over a curtain by a surgeon who was worried about my back. I wanted a home birth so this added to my confusion when I woke. But I had a cesarian and it was during that as they showed me my son that I fully realized that dream -- so powerful.

I am waiting for a dream from this one. I've had lots of other 'signs' and 'connections'. I think I even know her name...

Can't wait to hear other's stories.

#25 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebraBaker
I manifest many of the Indigo qualities, the majority, but I'm born in 1960, were there early Indigos? There were no other children like me when I was growing up.

My daughter is almost every crystal quality.

Right down to her interest in rocks and crystals and the singing, sweet singing and she came to me before she was conceived.

She has beautiful almond shaped eyes.
Debra, I believe Indigo people have been around for at least a century, perhaps even longer than that. So I would say you are an Indigo. :-)
As for the eyes, I forgot to mention that David has huge almond-shaped eyes as well. My hubby and eye also have large almond-shaped eyes.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#26 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 06:09 PM

I read that Indigo's are only up to 25 yrs old. Can someone show me some links that says that Indigo's can be older? I always thought I was an Indigo (I fit the bill).
#27 of 745 Old 08-14-2006, 11:37 PM

I've a DD, 4, who fits somewhere in this tribe. I'm still figuring out, or rather she's letting me in, on the subtleties of her gifts. I'm having difficulty though as she has attributes of both an Indigo and a Crystal. She's young for an Indigo, so I don't know. She's spoken many times of others who are no longer with us...my grandmother (whom she never met), my step-mother, and then today she said there was another girl, but she didn;t know her name yet, but she was very sick. She's also communicated telepathically with my husband before. She has very telling eyes...her pictures seem to burn right through. She's HIGHLY sensitive, what anyone else would call high anxiety and a little obsessive-compulsive. She also has severe tantrums. I guess this is why I'm confused as it seems s though most Crystals are fairly laidback. Oh, she also LOVES to sing....she's been singing since before she could really talk. She'd just memorize tune! She is also highly intelligent....what my husband calls "freakish", of course, used endearingly. She is having to teach me how to parent or help her through this world. I have to admit that sometimes I find it very difficult to be a proper parent to her. I wouldn't consider myself Indigo at all, so it's very tough. I know in my soul that she's very different than those around her and I'm working very hard at connecting with her at this level. In fact, as I sit here and type this, I'm crying....I want so badly to understand her. She's one of 3 girls for me and the other two are totally unlike her. I certainly believe they are somewhere in the spectrum, but I really feel like she is a much higher vibrational energy. So, in essence, I'm really looking forward to learning more from you mamas and our children!
#28 of 745 Old 08-15-2006, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Zoe! Here's a website that you may find useful. It has children's books and CD's designed to help indigo children relax and destress. There is also a lot of info, resources, and links: http://www.indigodreams.net/books.htm

My ds was a very laid-back baby, but now as a toddler he can be prone to anger. I find that he gets angry and frustrated if I'm not listening properly, too caught up in my own agenda, etc. (I'm not saying this is you, just relaying my own experience.) I've learned that when I react in anger it escalates things and makes things MUCH more difficult. When I can step back, gather strength, and react with unconditional love it always makes SUCH a difference. It's HARD, though! I have to make sure that I'm properly fed (nourishing both my body AND my soul), well rested, and make time for myself AT LEAST 5 times a week.

This hasn't been easy. It's only been in the last couple of months that I've consistently had time to persue my own interests (dh takes ds to the park for an hour or so a few times a week). It's made such a difference though. I feel like I have some of "me" back and I find that I have the capability to be a much better mama.

In essence, my crystal ds is teaching me how to better love him AND myself. I tell people he's giving me a crash-course in unconditional love --- and it's so TRUE! When I act, speak, hear, and see LOVE, that's exactly what I get in return.

This isn't advice for you, I'm sure you're doing great on your own. Just my own reflections of my own recent learnings....

OdetoJoy, I agree with Oldmama44 that Indigos have been here in some form all along (Joan of Arc, Einstein, for example). They just weren't called that. If the indigo description speaks to your soul, then there's your answer.

Greanmama-- thanks for the info! I read the HSP book years ago and it was such an 'A-HA!' moment for me. Finally I didn't feel so different. I had no idea until recently there were other names for it. I'll have to get the workbook... And wow, what a powerful dream!

MrsMike -- welcome, welcome to the thread! What a lovely community we're creating! I'm just so thrilled.

Along the musical/singing subject. My ds LOVES to dance. He'll find the rhythm in anything whether it's the washing machine or popcorn popping, he'll dance to it. He's recently started picking up our kitty and dancing with him. At 18 months old, it's the most adorable picture!

#29 of 745 Old 08-15-2006, 12:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
my son is a crystal. more later on it when i can type
#30 of 745 Old 08-15-2006, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt.
Welcome Zoe! Here's a website that you may find useful. It has children's books and CD's designed to help indigo children relax and destress. There is also a lot of info, resources, and links: http://www.indigodreams.net/books.htm

My ds was a very laid-back baby, but now as a toddler he can be prone to anger. I find that he gets angry and frustrated if I'm not listening properly, too caught up in my own agenda, etc. (I'm not saying this is you, just relaying my own experience.) I've learned that when I react in anger it escalates things and makes things MUCH more difficult. When I can step back, gather strength, and react with unconditional love it always makes SUCH a difference. It's HARD, though! I have to make sure that I'm properly fed (nourishing both my body AND my soul), well rested, and make time for myself AT LEAST 5 times a week.

This hasn't been easy. It's only been in the last couple of months that I've consistently had time to persue my own interests (dh takes ds to the park for an hour or so a few times a week). It's made such a difference though. I feel like I have some of "me" back and I find that I have the capability to be a much better mama.

In essence, my crystal ds is teaching me how to better love him AND myself. I tell people he's giving me a crash-course in unconditional love --- and it's so TRUE! When I act, speak, hear, and see LOVE, that's exactly what I get in return.

This isn't advice for you, I'm sure you're doing great on your own. Just my own reflections of my own recent learnings....
No, this is great advice for me, because I know this is what we need. If I react in a manner less than unconditional love, then things really escalate.
Your words ring true....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page