Moms of Many January 2008 thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 123 Old 01-28-2008, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nah, that was another stall- a big one though, with the midwife out and everything. She did a stretch and sweep, left me to it and my poor battered cervix went "what? what? what?" and my uterus is too scared to contract ever, ever, again. Now I really WILL be pregnant forever

Oh, I forgot to ask. How much time do your older children spend alone, or engaged on activities without one or more sibling? My ex is arguing that Alex and Isaac should maybe be spending more time apart/ less together, and somehow Alex has been invited to stay with his parents. I know they tend to work as a double act, but I don't know how unusual we are in this...

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 123 Old 01-28-2008, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My kids are rarely apart. They trade off who plays with who, but even if they aren't actively playing together they usually remain in the same room with someone else.
#123 of 123 Old 01-28-2008, 06:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Flapjack this one must be really waiting for a grand entrance.
My oldest two play together most of the time but DS#1 sometimes leaves and plays with the pack.DS#2 gets sad but I feel he is too little to run with the pack of kids yet.There is a group of boys in our neighborhood that DS is allowed to play with and go and they go from house to house.They do spend a lot of time at our house so DS#2 doesn't feel too left out.

joy.gifme, herding 5 critters a cat and a dog. DS 11/01, DS 10/04, DD 2/06, DS 5/07 and DD 9/10

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page