What did you do today? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-23-2008, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was just thinking about what i did today and i was wondering what did you do today?
Today I sat in front of my 15 month old on the potty for about 3 hours combined, I ran 3 baths washed 4 sink fulls of dishes,built & maintained a fire nursed two babies countless times prepared aprox. 6 meals/snacks cleaned up juice, milk & cereal cheese, i don't know how many toys changed 8 cloth diapers that I will be washing tonight, washed 3 loads of laundry did not fold or put them away read multiple books and played star wars for i dont know how long, sang childrens songs cuddled with my husband and my kids thats what i remember, not to mention cuddling my newly weaned 3 year old to sleep for one of his first naps since weaning in January, and went online to motheringI have to say today was a beautiful day!

Wife to bobby mother to 3 beautiful babies joey 1/14/05, kai 11/01/06 and alexis 8/25/07
:::::go org:::
#2 of 3 Old 02-23-2008, 11:53 PM

I got up at 5:00 with the baby, changed a very poopy diaper, nursed him back to sleep while watching part of "Wild Hogs," went back to bed, slept until 7:30, nursed baby again, went back to sleep until 8:30. Got up, started to make muffins but realized we didn't have any milk, sent hubby to the store to get milk, cleaned up some clutter while he was gone. Made muffins, gave baby a bath while muffins were cooking, ate muffins, cleaned up the kitchen. Hubby left to play golf, and DD and I took a shower together. Blow-dried DD's hair, then mine, dressed DD, got dressed myself, brushed our teeth, wrapped three gifts, did my makeup, nursed the baby, fixed DS1's hair, packed a diaper bag, left the house. Dropped DD off at her grandmother's house, then went to a birthday party for two of DS1's classmates (twins) at a bowling alley from 12-1:30. Went to the grocery store to buy a vegetable tray. Went to the church where my best friend's baby shower was held, changed the baby, helped decorate and set up the food, nursed the baby, wrote down the gifts as she was opening them, visited with guests, ate shower food (yum), nursed the baby again, changed the baby. Came to my parents' house, sat around playing on the computer while the baby slept on me, nursed the baby, changed the baby, ate supper, nursed the baby, got back on the computer. This brings us to now.
#3 of 3 Old 02-24-2008, 12:32 AM

I just got home from work (8 hours at a retail store). Before that, after getting up in the morning, I made us bagels (not the healthy kind--I splurge on the weekends). Then I spent a little time on mdc while dc watched sat. morn. cartoons. Took a shower, gave dd a bath. Then ds and I started his sea monkeys that I got him for Christmas. [His monkeys from last year are still alive, he takes care of them religiously; but the tank is gross, so I bought him another one (we'll transfer them to the new tank). They are really fun!] Then dd and I cleaned her room up a bit--and she actually helped me a little (that doesn't happen very often!). We had homemade bean soup for lunch, and then I went to work! While I was at work, the neighbor kids came over for a sleepover; and dh had everyone asleep before I got home!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page