Not the same thinking as me!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-03-2008, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wouldn´t say that I´m a complete natural mother but I believe that you have to follow the lead with your child and acept that at times they´ll need you more than others - my problem is that on some points my husband really doesn´t follow my chain of thought...

I got through the initial ´stop breast feeding at 6 months´as my husband saw it was the best thing (now my daughter is 18 months and still enjoying and needing her nightly feed!) but I can´t get over how my husband thinks that our LO is always tryng to manipulate us in some way...

She´s having problems ar daycare at the moment (I didn´t want to send her in the first place...) and all my husband can say is that she´s regressed (this is after speaking to his mother who has a great influence on hs chain of thought). He believes (yet gain like his mother) that she needs to be challenged and that its normal for her to get upset and we´ve just got to bare it!

It´s hard when you don´t always agree on how you should bring up your child - you don´t want to affect your child´s perception of their world - what do you do?

User Tag List