These kids are three and four years old.. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have six daycare kids.

Out of six kids, only TWO have eaten watermelon, and strawberries.

Only one has eaten Kiwi, and none of them have ever seen black berries or rasberries.

They all will eat raw baby carrots with ranch dressing. But, that is THE ONLY vegetable they will eat. Their parents consider tater tots a vegetable.

SO, guess what we are eating the rest of the season??? Watermelon, rasberries, strawberries and kiwi.

I don't honestly know why this bugs me so much, but it really does. The only fruit most of these kids eat is flavored applesauce in a little plastic container with a picture of Blues Clues. They NEVER eat vegetables at home. They look at me like Ive lost my mind if I give them a vegetable that isn't swimming in ranch dip. I even had one mom bring me a giant jug of Kraft Ranch and she told me "DD said you didn't have any ranch dressing for her chicken". So she donated a Costco size bottle to me. Which was extremely nice, and we use it. But, I don't want to make them think the only way to eat healthy food is to drown it in ranch dip.

I guess I'm just venting.
#2 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:31 PM

thats really sad, and i dont comprehend it at all. My Ds's first foods were fruits and veggies at 9 months old.

DS 5-11-06
#3 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliachick7 View Post
My Ds's first foods were fruits and veggies at 9 months old.
So were my ds's. At 18 months old his favorite food was homemade (by Grandpa) gazpacho. At 4 1/2 years the only veggie he eats is raw baby carrots. He won't touch kiwi, raspberries (used to LOVE them!), blackberries, blueberries, any melon other than watermelon, pears, peaches, any grapes other than green grapes, pineapple, and the list goes on and on and on. Does that mean I'm an evil mother who never exposes her ds to fresh fruits and veggies? Far from it! Don't ASSume that just because a kid doesn't eat these foods, he/she isn't exposed to them at home. My ds has an extremely hard time with foods but he's making amazing progress with the help of his wonderful therapist. My ds is exposed to lots of fresh fruits and veggies. And, with a lot of hard work on his part, sometimes he will allow it on his plate. Very rarely will he touch it (which is amazing progress for him to be able to touch an "unsafe" food!).

And if my son were to eat ranch dip with his chicken I would be doing cartwheels with excitement. Of course, if he ate chicken period I would be amazed. He can eat it smothered in ranch dip, cheese, BBQ sauce, hell- even chocolate. I don't care as long as he eats it (in case you haven't guessed- ds doesn't eat any meat/fish/beans either).

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#4 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
: just saw this on the front page. I don't think I've ever eaten blackberries or rasberries (esp at home) and I'm 26. We eat a lot of fruits and veggies, but not those particular ones. Aren't they expenseive?

Have they had oranges and apples (staple fruits)?

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#5 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:48 PM

Well.... dd has eaten watermelon. Eaten strawberries once upon a time... SEEN raspberries, blackberries, blue berries, kiwi and been offered them...

If you offered any to her today chances are she'd turn them down. But she wouldn't eat the carrot sticks and ranch either

People do tend to get in a mind-set of "kid food" and "not kid food"

But kids are sometimes weird eaters too.

-Angela
#6 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephandOwen View Post
So were my ds's. At 18 months old his favorite food was homemade (by Grandpa) gazpacho. At 4 1/2 years the only veggie he eats is raw baby carrots. He won't touch kiwi, raspberries (used to LOVE them!), blackberries, blueberries, any melon other than watermelon, pears, peaches, any grapes other than green grapes, pineapple, and the list goes on and on and on. Does that mean I'm an evil mother who never exposes her ds to fresh fruits and veggies? Far from it! Don't ASSume that just because a kid doesn't eat these foods, he/she isn't exposed to them at home. My ds has an extremely hard time with foods but he's making amazing progress with the help of his wonderful therapist. My ds is exposed to lots of fresh fruits and veggies. And, with a lot of hard work on his part, sometimes he will allow it on his plate. Very rarely will he touch it (which is amazing progress for him to be able to touch an "unsafe" food!).

And if my son were to eat ranch dip with his chicken I would be doing cartwheels with excitement. Of course, if he ate chicken period I would be amazed. He can eat it smothered in ranch dip, cheese, BBQ sauce, hell- even chocolate. I don't care as long as he eats it (in case you haven't guessed- ds doesn't eat any meat/fish/beans either).
But, none of these kids have any issues with food, or need therapy. They eat junk food just fine. Just nothing healthy. No. Sadly, its the way things are these days. It seems like I see so many kids who are never offered healthy foods.

Some of my kids have a little pickyness. Some hate certain foods. I always take that into consideration. If I serve eggs to *S*, she will gag on them, so eggs never even touch her plate. Some only like P-nut butter, some only like Jelly. Some hate spaghetti sauce, but love butter on their noodles.

But, this is different. This is just that they have never even offered fresh fruits to their kids. My pickiest kid's mom even said "Oh, Ive never even bought those, how did he do?".
#7 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:54 PM

My kids won't eat any kind of berries, cherries, kiwi, oranges or any other kind of acidic or tart tasting fruit.

Oh and my older son has *never* eaten a banana and he's almost 7.
#8 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarian View Post
: just saw this on the front page. I don't think I've ever eaten blackberries or rasberries (esp at home) and I'm 26. We eat a lot of fruits and veggies, but not those particular ones. Aren't they expenseive?

Most of them like apples. I forgot about those. They don't care much for bananas though. Oranges are on every tree in every back yard here, yet they HATE oranges.

To me, having it offered, and hating it are different than never even being exposed to healthy foods in four years of life. Isn't that what parents do? They offer new foods and get excited about it? That way, they might like it if it's pretty, and YOU like it, then maybe it's really good.

(btw, if you have a costco nearby, they are pretty inexpensive there right now. Kiwi is always pretty cheap here.)
#9 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 12:59 PM

Isn't that crazy!? My husband grew up kinda like those kids. When we met in college, he had never eaten fresh blueberries, or fresh berries of any sort. .....along with a long list of vegetables that his parents had never fed him. They just mostly ate pasta, meat, potatoes, and burritos!
#10 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcommercial View Post
But, none of these kids have any issues with food, or need therapy.
How do you know that? How do you know some of these kids don't have undiagnosed sensory issues? To an outsider, my ds would look like just one heck of a picky kid. Once you dig deeper is when you figure out what the issues really are.

Quote:
If I serve eggs to *S*, she will gag on them, so eggs never even touch her plate.
That's sensory right there.

Quote:
This is just that they have never even offered fresh fruits to their kids.
And you know that about every one of those 6 kids? Or are you making an assumption? If you ask my ds "has mama ever offered you a blueberry?" he's just as likely to say no as he is to say yes (and yes, I have offered him blueberries). If you ask him "Does mama lock you in the closet all day and never feed you any food?" he's just as likely to say yes and he is to say no (and, no, I don't lock him in a closet and he has access to whatever food he wants at whatever time, more or less). You can't always trust what a 3-4 year old tells you

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#11 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarian View Post

That's also how it is at our place. We eat those only sometimes. My DD eats fruits (and veggies), she likes strawberry, grapes, bananas, apples, avocado, mandarin, the more regular fruits. We didn't try kiwi yet.

Carma
#12 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 01:08 PM

I have a 9 year old, 6 year old and 2 year old. None like watermelon. My 6 year old will only eat apples (sometimes), oranges (usually) and baby carrots (not big carots, even if you cut them up). That's it. And that's two more things than a year ago.

Leigh

#13 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 01:11 PM

My daughter will go for months refusing her once-favorite foods, and decide all of a sudden to eat something she's spurned repeatedly. She used to love bananas. As in, she'd eat a whole one or more at 12 mos in one sitting. Now, she won't eat a slice to save her life. But she's downing (plain, steamed) broccoli (which she wouldn't eat for months) every day this week.

She won't eat fresh (or cooked) peas or carrots, but loves the Just Tomatoes dehydrated versions. Berries, however, are a perennial favorite...fresh, frozen, OR dried. Just don't mix them into anything.

And she loves her ranch dressing. She'll happily eat it on salad (just did today), but, she would be happiest if she could pour it on anything and everything.

I'll tell you what, though...my *husband* is the one who had never seen a lot of fruits/veggies/dishes before I met him. He had no idea what baked ziti, kiwi fruit, enchiladas, scallions (green onions), or couscous are before I met him (as in, literally had no idea what they are). He had never tried eggplant, hummus, brown rice, or lentils. His family eats a lot of the same meals over and over and over, and the only veggies around were/are onions, potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower (w/cheese, of course). Fruits are apples and bananas. Sometimes oranges. I almost fell over, though, the first time I visited his parents' house...despite two out of three of them being type I diabetic, they have an entire cupboard (as in, four shelves) of chips, candy, chocolate and cookies. And I'd come with specially baked sugar-free cookies from a diabetic cookbook, :. If he'd married a woman from a similar family, yeah, I can see how any kid of theirs wouldn't have tried a variety of foods.
#14 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I have six daycare kids.

Only one has eaten Kiwi, and none of them have ever seen black berries or rasberries.
Berries are often very expensive. Maybe that is a factor? I don't buy berries often because of the price.
#15 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:

The watermelon, blackberries & raspberries I can understand.

alot of people are nervous about the black seeds in watermelon or the rinds. Blackberries & raspberries are superexpensive in stores if you're buying fresh. They're much cheaper to buy frozen. Most people do not have access to bushes to get them from there. To get 1/2pint of raspberries(about 20-30berries) it's $5 here. Blackberries are the same price so my kids have never had them. We do however have a 10 x 10 raspberry bush, 2 summers ago we had well over 100 cups of raspberries on them. We just happened to be gone during their peak & my sil had to pick them all.lol

However it does sound like these kids are not fed alot of variety or raw veggies/fruits.
#16 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:13 PM

I wish we had a daycare provider forum. There are so many issues, and things to talk over when one has other peoples children full time adn gets paid fot it.

I have had this issue and more.
I have this one family *sigh*. All we drink here is water, the parents knew it before the kids came.
When they realized that the kids really only did drink water they told the kids to ask for juice and refuse water...Well I don't buy juice look in my fridge, if you want a drink we got water.. so then parents told kids water was rusty and icky : Like that was helpful. So i had to talk with parents about that.
When they found out the kids ate and liked salad (having never seen it before they thought it was grass) she told them it was gross. Now they don't eat salad and they gag on it when I ask them to try it.
I started blending broccoli into cheese for pizza, the kids LOVED it. I am not sure why, but when the mother was lamenting to me that couldn't get the kids to eat vegetables I told her about the broccoli trick, guess what? now the kids wont eat pizza here.

So many of these kids cannot name a fruit or vegetable to save thier life. Aside from carrots(with dip of course), apples, bananas and oranges. They do after a few weeks with me. I LOVE fruits and veggies and I like having the kids help with prep work.

Its silly, but it bugs me too.

Decluttering 500/2010
#17 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:19 PM

You might also bear in mind that sometimes families call foods by different names, or serve them in a way you're not used to. At our house, we often use "melon" to describe watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew. Or we say "regular eggs" for "scrambled eggs" (since dd refuses to eat them if they're called scrambled). Dd also calls sunny side up eggs "egg trampolines."

I know the diets of a lot of kids are pretty bad, but I might not take everything the kids say as the gospel truth.

Wife to a wonderful dh and mom to four beautiful kiddos, dd (3/04):, ds1 (1/06), ds2 (10/08), and ds3 (7/10)
#18 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:

sorry to ot a little but i was wondering if you had any more info on food sensory. ds sounds ALOT like yours. he only started eating meat about 5 months ago and only chicken NUGGETS at that. he gags IF he were to try any type of protien. i can NOT figure out whats going on or if hes picky. TIA!

kids model their parents. we hardly ever eat veggies around here. i am not fond of them, dh doesn't like them. they will try it once in a while but for the most part we don't have veggies (not even potatoes that much). my kids however do love fruit. they have tried almost anything i have bought and although thats not really a wide spectrum its more than apples and oranges. and SMOOTHIES...my god they would live off of them. i can even blend in broccoli and they love it!
#19 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
And you know that about every one of those 6 kids? Or are you making an assumption? If you ask my ds "has mama ever offered you a blueberry?" he's just as likely to say no as he is to say yes (and yes, I have offered him blueberries). If you ask him "Does mama lock you in the closet all day and never feed you any food?" he's just as likely to say yes and he is to say no (and, no, I don't lock him in a closet and he has access to whatever food he wants at whatever time, more or less). You can't always trust what a 3-4 year old tells you

Same here. If you ask my DS, "Does momma hit you with a belt all day" he's just as likely to say yes as no. and he asks me "what's this" all the time about everything, even things he sure knows what they are, like our dog! So if you handed him a blueberry, his very favorite food from age one on, he might just ask you what it is and you would leap to awful conclusions, when the truth is, the kid lives on fresh fruit.

Mom to DS 5/05 and DD 9/08
#20 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:35 PM

My kids are very healthy and have healthy diets. but all the fruits you mentioned are considered luxuries around here. even watermelons are really expensive unless they are on sale by the melon. cantaloupe and water melon - we get those 2-3 times a year. fancy berries we get maybe 1 or 2 times a year. i don't always share. strawberries we get more frequently but I wouldn't call them a staple by any means. grapes, pears and oranges we get ever so often but mostly it is apples and bananas. as for veggies if they eat them raw it is with ranch and it has to be hidden valley for me. they are less picky). They will eat carrot sticks and cucumbers without but I get to hear how miserable and deprived they are.

if you are willing to serve them they will probably start eating. chances are their lack of exposure has more to do with the fact that those are some expensive, messy and high maintenance fruits than that their parents don't know anything about nutrition. also what my kids ask for, what I will pack in a lunch vs what I will feed them at home, what they will tell some people they eat and will tell people they like are all very different.

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

#21 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:47 PM

Kiwi is more an exotic fruit... I have only had a very small handful of times and I'm almost 27. I do enjoy it, but it's just not something that is around here a lot.

DSD is hit or miss with what fruits she likes. She loves a lot of veggies though and often shares salads with my Mom. She LOVES grapes, bananas, apples and oranges.

Strawberries... not so much. She has tried them on several occaisons but only liked eating them the last try a few weeks ago.

Watermelon/other melons we only typically have around in the summer... I think she has eaten that. i know we had watermelon back in Sept... can't remember if she ate or not but I think she did.

But she is always offered stuff, and I make her try at least a little before she forms an opinion on it. Sometimes she is surprised that she likes it. lol

I think it is sad that young kids are already being introduced to drowning everything in Ranch. There are so many good ways to prepare yummy food.

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#22 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
My kids are very healthy and have healthy diets. but all the fruits you mentioned are considered luxuries around here.
Here too. We can't grow them, and they're too expensive to buy regularly.

Those kids are lucky to have a caregiver willing to give them such abundant variety.
#23 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I have six daycare kids.

They all will eat raw baby carrots with ranch dressing. But, that is THE ONLY vegetable they will eat. Their parents consider tater tots a vegetable.

SO, guess what we are eating the rest of the season??? Watermelon, rasberries, strawberries and kiwi.

I don't honestly know why this bugs me so much, but it really does. The only fruit most of these kids eat is flavored applesauce in a little plastic container with a picture of Blues Clues. They NEVER eat vegetables at home. They look at me like Ive lost my mind if I give them a vegetable that isn't swimming in ranch dip. I even had one mom bring me a giant jug of Kraft Ranch and she told me "DD said you didn't have any ranch dressing for her chicken". So she donated a Costco size bottle to me. Which was extremely nice, and we use it. But, I don't want to make them think the only way to eat healthy food is to drown it in ranch dip.

I guess I'm just venting.
If these are kids who are in your daycare, their parents may be busy and overwhelmed much of the time and need quick convenient foods their kids will eat. Also, dairy in the system will coat the toungue and actually distort the good taste of fruits and vegetables. They may have tried it, refused to eat it and the parents just opt for convenience.

I'd use your position to help them slow down and feed their kids nutritious kids. You are an awesome provider and really helping these families by making sure they get good foods in them.
#24 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 03:49 PM

I'm glad you can expose the kids to more variety. I wouldn't condemn the parents though. It really might not have occurred to them to feed those things at that age. Maybe they've never eaten them either. Maybe they don't like them and assumed their kids wouldn't either.
If the kids like them maybe the whole family will try something new.

I'm not sure I tried giving my dd watermelon, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi by age 3 or 4. She has had them by the age of 8. She doesn't like all of them. She loves grapefruit, pears, pineapple, bananas, oranges and apples.
She won't eat a lot of vegetables. I would consider it great if she ate carrots even with ranch dressing. She hates all salad dressings we've tried. She decided recently to hate onions and tomatoes although she ate them before.

My parents were not very adventurous with foods even though we didn't eat a ton of junk food. I actually like trying new things as an adult but as a child things were pretty basic. I would guess the reason was cost, trying to please 5 people with different tastes and their own reluctance to eat those foods. Sometimes I get my reluctant parents to try new foods now.

I remember when I was babysitting a relative's toddler one day and the parents swore up and down he would not eat cereal without added sugar. He ate it fine without sugar for me. It may be that he wouldn't for them or they never really tried it that way just assuming he wouldn't. I think it irritated/threatened them that he did it for me but not for them. If I were a long term caregiver I could see them working on him to say it was yucky without sugar. Some parents are defensive like that.

Kim ~mom to one awesome dd (12)

#25 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 PM

That is odd, to me. But in the mainstream, it doesn't really shock me. I think it is all about offering at a very young age, but most parents don't because of the whole "kid food" thing. We never gave DD jarred baby food- not once.

My DD eats strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries almost DAILY, and has for quite a while (shes almost 2). Those in particular are important to buy organic, so it certainly is an expensive habit, lol. She has had kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, mango, currants, grapes, apples, oranges, pineapple...the list goes on- heck I even got a coconut the other day but she didn't realy like it. i try to expose her to as much as i can.

She is a good eater

Amy, mommy to Ava, 6, Gavin, 4, Lila, 2, and Baby #4 due in early November! joy.gif
#26 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 04:01 PM

I'm lucky, in that regard.. my kids will eat anything you put in front of them.. they're little vacuums.

My BIL/SIL are like this, though. 'She won't eat meat.. she doesn't like it'... 'oh, she won't touch green beans'... literally, all they have fed this kid for the past 2 years is eggs, tater tots, french fries, mac'n'cheese, hot dogs and chicken nuggets. And I do know firsthand, i've lived with them this entire time.

But, it's more just an aspect of SIL doesn't know how to cook and really doesn't know what's healthy or not, and BIL flat out refuses to eat any vegetable/fruit other than corn. they literally eat hamburgers and french fries every night. If I cook dinner, I know my niece eats it. She's had everything under the sun when i'm watching her.

We're big fruit/veggie people here. My fridge is always stocked, and from working on a farm, I always got to take home seasonal veggies/fruits. DD1 is only going on 4, and her current favorite food is smoked salmon with soft goat's milk cheese. I believe the only thing she won't eat is pickles. And if you have berries, say goodbye.. she'll eat a whole quart in one sitting.

I honestly think that it has a lot more to do with this country has next to no nutritional education in their early years.. most people truly don't know the difference between healthy food and junk.
#27 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 PM

I dont buy the whole "but fruits are expensive" thing. When I go to mainstream grocery stores like jewel, I see people with carts full of oreos, poptarts, chips, froot loops, etc. You can buy a few packs of berries or veggies or whatever instead of all that CRAP. USA kids are brought up on JUNK. When they see fruits or veggies they dont know what to do.
My son has eaten berries, kiwi, mango, etc on an almost daily basis since 9 months old. Its not that expensive, i just dont buy all that crap food.

DS 5-11-06
#28 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Most of them like apples. I forgot about those. They don't care much for bananas though. Oranges are on every tree in every back yard here, yet they HATE oranges.

To me, having it offered, and hating it are different than never even being exposed to healthy foods in four years of life. Isn't that what parents do? They offer new foods and get excited about it? That way, they might like it if it's pretty, and YOU like it, then maybe it's really good.

(btw, if you have a costco nearby, they are pretty inexpensive there right now. Kiwi is always pretty cheap here.)
I will totally check costco's out when they come into season. Now that I have my own family, (just me and DH) I'm trying hard to introduce new (healthy and in season) fruits and veggies.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#29 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:

This is exactly, word for word, what I wanted to say. I have a child who is EXTREMELY sensory challenged when it comes to tasting foods or anything near his mouth, really. I'd be doing cartwheels if he had ANYTHING smothered in ranch. I'm considering getting him some sort of therapy to help him get into more foods...
#30 of 243 Old 05-06-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliachick7 View Post
I dont buy the whole "but fruits are expensive" thing. When I go to mainstream grocery stores like jewel, I see people with carts full of oreos, poptarts, chips, froot loops, etc. You can buy a few packs of berries or veggies or whatever instead of all that CRAP. USA kids are brought up on JUNK. When they see fruits or veggies they dont know what to do.
My son has eaten berries, kiwi, mango, etc on an almost daily basis since 9 months old. Its not that expensive, i just dont buy all that crap food.
I think that this might be directed at me.

Yes, junk food is expensive. But certain types of produce are expensive at certian times of the year. Sometimes the choice is between having oranges or berries, not oranges and oreos.

My parents were new immigrants here in the early 80's. Growing up, we always ate well, but some types of food *were* luxuries. And that included some times of fruit. Even now, I don't buy grapes at the grocery store since they are so overpriced. I'd rather get more of another type of fruit. Honesty we don't buy a lot of junk food either for the same reason.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page