I am so furious with dh I just want - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-20-2004, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to

Not only did he do something against gd but when I lost my temper and said something ( not good I know) to my dd he had the NERVE to lecture me about how we don't do that
and now he is accusing me of not really being sick on the days that I am down -which those drive me totally insane because I make a darn lousy patient and would rather be getting things done not to mention bedschooling is not that great with no solid desk and the lap desk isn't big enough for three
I am NOT my mother dam***t
Oh I so want to see the lung dr, the heart and cancer dr ..yeah I make all of that up

I am fuming at an email he sent me that is so full of bs ..: :
I have looked into leaving before but I don't have enough SSI credits for disability and I can't do welfare or assisstance because I am too sick to work ...

GRR

and he won't do anything the counselor suggested either so ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2004, 08:41 PM

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

calls it xx defiency
Old 04-20-2004, 08:47 PM

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

one let me know ..I think I will join you !
Old 04-21-2004, 10:03 PM

Count me in! I've been told by more than one person that I should be a lesbian because I have such bad taste in men. :LOL

I'm in the same situation as you with the SS. If you were single you could get SSI (You don't need any credits for that one.) and welfare, but probably not enough to pay the bills. I just applied for SS and SSI to please my doctor, but I know that's not going to be the answer. It's tough when you are sick and nobody understands. s I wish I could help.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:48 PM

Can I just join you in a

If he even looks at me right now I might !!!!!
Old 04-22-2004, 09:50 PM

I SO want to live in a community of just women and children. I can fantasize all day about cute little cottages, communal gardens, shared meals and childcare. Women who want to work outside the home could do so knowing that other women are there with their children all day, providing quality, loving care. Men would be welcome to come in but they couldn't live there. Conjugal visits are fine too. I just think that has the potential of being the ideal community.

I'm so sorry to hear about your disability situation. I hope you can find a way to formulate some sort of escape plan, even if it is a long-range one. Being able to create just such a plan is what keeps me sane most days.

Want to hear a jerk dh story? One of my shorter and milder ones? My dh is an absolute money control freak. Anything I spend is too much. Last spring (actually not one of our hotter days) he came home from work, walked in the door through the kitchen and immediately became angry that I was cooking and had the oven on (heats up the house). I went upstairs to put youngest dd to bed since she had fallen asleep in my lap and when I came back downstairs I realized dh had turned off the oven! The meal was half cooked and he just turned the freakin' thing off! I was expected to cook only outside on the grill on hot days.

Not trying to hijack your thread...just wanted you to know you aren't alone in being trapped in a house with a jerk.

User Tag List