1. He had more patience
2. He was not a neat freak and would stop harping about the house!(BIG one for me)
3. Wish he was more quiet.
4. Wish he was a vegetarian
5. His nose
6. His sex drive( wish it was lower)
7. His mother( I know that is not him, but I can still wish)
8. His age younger
9. His eye colour
10. He was into more natural living and more supportive of Home schooling.
Those are the main ones. He knows about 7 of them.
So what would you change about your dh. I have been married over 16 yrs so the list would of loooked different 12 years ago.
He has told me some things he wished he could change about me.
He has quirks that drive me crazy sometimes. I'd like it if he were a tad more motivated to make more money, but there are some trade-offs with that, and I'm able bodied, so if I'm not happier with our income, I could do something career-wise to make more money, too. I'd like it if he were neater, but I'd like it if I were neater, too. I'd like it if he could get projects done faster around the house, but he does very high quality work.
All in all, I'll take him just the way he is.
1) higher energy level (he is very laid-back and always was)
2) more enthusiastic - he's is real even-keel, which is great since he is never too down or angry or frustrated, but he also is never too excited
3) liked cleaning - he does his share but he hates every minute of it
4) less of a procrastinator (except i am too - so if he was less of one he might get more on me about it)
5) more verbal
6) more proactive
7) not so much a pessimist
He knows every one of these. The list I have for me is a million times longer than teh one i have for him.
I would like a little romance once in a while.
I just don't feel valued or important anymore.
Also less criticial.
Would go to church as a family
Mama to 10 so far:Mother of Joey (23), Dominick (15), Abigail (13), Angelo (10), Mylee (8), Delainey (6), Colton (4), ID girls Dahniella and Nicolette (2 in July), and Baby 10 coming sometime in July 2015.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!
Mamawanabe, I bet more than one of those things are your list would change if the first one were addressed.
Angela, tell your dh just that you feel undervalued.
SAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 , 9, 5 and now 1 year old!
1. He needs to brush his teeth in the morning- every day!
2. He needs to ask for sex when he wants it- not just hope I "get the hint".
3. garbage... TAKE IT OUT DUDE! In my book garbage is a dh's duty!
4. DO NOT talk down to the mommy about her mommy-ing!
5. lose the boob-envy!
6. Being a sahm isn't a volunteer position- I need some freakin' $ sometimes, without having to ask a zillion times like a poor teenager or something!
7. Don't offer to watch the baby and then roll your eyes at me when I want to take you up on it- he's your damned baby too and mommy needs more than 2 hours of free time in 2 years!
8. stop pulling the blankets off me at night.
9. Be kinder to me. If you know the baby is going to nurse all night and I'm going to have to just lay there and take it please be kind to me. Let me read in bed instead of pouting about the light being on!
10. Think to do little nice things for me.
I wish he would love his children as much as he loves me.
The other insignificant things are:
less body hair
bigger arm muscles
but these things don't really matter to me or I wouldn't have chosen to marry him, they are just some of the differences between him and the Prince Charming I imagined marrying when I was a girl.
The only things I would want to change would be for him - he suffers from depression and has some health problems which I would want to change so that his life would be better and more pleasant for him.
Other than that, I love him just the way he is. Sure, there might be little things you wouldn't mind being a little different but what about all of the wonderful things you like in your husbands? You might find someone with the changes but I bet he wouldn't have the things you treasure about your husbands.
not wear white socks with everything (including a suit). Seriously, The last time he wore black socks was our wedding b/c I asked and my maid-of-honor goaded him into it.
not much to complain about is it?
of course i have complaints about him. #1, i wish he loved my packaging just b/c it's me.
Jayne, sewing up a storm mama to ds1 9/03, ds2 2/09, and 2 sweet furbabies.
-picking his nose constantly!!!! do you know how gross it is to have him hand you over an apple with the same hand he had up his nose????
- STOP pulling his penis 24/7. I don't friggin care of it's itchy! leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!
-stop scratching his a@@ and them smelling yourself!!!!!!! anyone ever see that funniest home video clip where there is a monkey sitting on this tree. he has his hand up his a@@, then he sticks it up his nose, and then he falls out of the tree? Well, THAT is my dh!!!!
- after ALL that, I wish he had a higher sex drive. or maybe it's because he is tired of me making him shower before the GIO???Hmmmmmmm
I LOVE him deeply and dearly BTW!!!!
I was being totally honest he has always known I wish his eye colour was different.
I married him because of his personality. He knows he is the oppisite looking of the type I like.
We're both really intense and we do fight but ultimately we realize we're fighting over a situation, not eachother.
- Less lazy. Take out the trash, pick up after himself, take care of the kids w/ out complaining, etc.
- More hygenic. Brush teeth, wear deoderant, shower more often.
- Lose weight, grow back hair, no grey. We're young... he looks older. He's only 26 and is going gray, and has a recieding hair line. He had a very nice body when we started dating but now he's got a big belly and 'man boobs'. I need to lose weight too though so I can't complain too much about that one.
- Be kind to me and the children, instead of yelling and 'bitchin'. Be romantic like he used to be.
- I wish he would take better care of his teeth.
- I wish he would take better care of his health, in general. He drinks, smokes and eats gas station hot dogs!
- There is the farting under the covers thing...probably due to the hot dogs.
- I could use some time away from the kids, but we're working on that one.
- My DH has Peter-Pan syndrome. It's what I love about him, but sometimes I wish he would act like a responsible adult for a change! (never gonna happen, I am aware of this...)
- Oh yeah, I wish he liked sex. I'm reaching my sexual peak at 30, and he's way past his prime. Not a good match in that department.
"The best things in life aren't things."
I have only a few pictures of him without him laying down- either on the bed or the couch.
Not so selfish! HE always thinks of himself it seems- from the little things to the bigger things.
Be more romantic
Spend more time with me- and like it- not cause I asked- or he felt he HAD to
More outgoing- I wish he wanted to just take a walk- or go for a car ride- ANYTHING!!!
I wish he also had more self confidence.
I also wish that he would leave me alone about the way the house looks- I am trying so hard- and it never seems to be good enough for him!
Thats all for now!
I also wish he wasn't passive-agressive. If he has a problem, I want him to tell me, not deny it when I ask but then act like a total child around me, since it turns out there really IS a problem.
Mamato Ruby Violet (6 with autism) and someone who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.
|19 members and 10,430 guests|
|anacrish , babydoulajo , BirthFree , Deborah , esg , henry le , Lucee , manyhatsmom , moominmamma , nancy Faye , Ortizmanuella , RollerCoasterMama , scaramouche131 , sciencemum , SPrada , Tara 1st Timer , thefragile7393 , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|