Hurt by dh AGAIN......UPDATE-he's coming with me! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-30-2005, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so hurt right now.I just called h at work.I've been telling him for weeks I have an ehocardiagram today,which I am scared about,and I really would like him with me.He NEVER told his boss!So now he can't get out today.They're too busy he says.Had it been PLANNED,they would have kept someone else on the job!So since my mom told me she'll drop me off at 4,take the kids to her house,but she's not picking me up.I'll have to wait until my dad gets home around 6,he has to pick up the kids,then come and get me.So I'm stuck by myself,for over 2 hours,when the test takes about 30-60 minutes.So if I get bad news,I get to take it by myself. I'm shaking now.

H knew about this!!For weeks!!I am just so,so hurt.I feel like the only ones who care are the kids and my dad.If something is wrong my mom will just flip out and make me feel a million times worse,and h will just drown himself in vodka and drunkenly tell me what a selfish you know what I am for having medical issues. He'll yell"What do you want me to say or do?I'm not coming home after work to take over for your lazy a$$! I have problems too(his stomach,he doesn't eat at ALL during the day,just drinks coffee and then vodka and wonders why his stomach hurts ,I've tried making him breakfast and lunch,he claims he has no time)!!"

I just can't live this way.It's literally killing me.I'm going to divorce him as soon as I can.He won't leave.I live in my dad's apartment house(just us,him,and my mom,she rents from dad),and I have no money,so I can't afford anything else.I have 5 cats,and I refuse to leave them behind.So I'll just get the divorce as soon as I can.I don't even know what I'm going to do about our trip(see siggy).If he goes,he'll ruin it.If he doesn't go,the kids will be very disappointed(he doesn't show his bad side to the kids usually,he'll act like everything is ok to them but get me alone and chew me out for everything he thinks we did wrong ,so then I'm crying and trying to cover it up).

I'm just done with feeling this way.Completely done.I'm going to my first Alanon meeting tommorow night.I just need the strength to get out of this mess,and with my health issues and ds's issues(he has a developmental eval coming up the beginning of July,of course h is blowing that off too,so I'm alone there too) it's very hard.

I just don't know what I'm going to do about money.Welfare I guess for a while,but they won't give me a dime for myself,since they sanctioned me 6 YEARS AGO because I cancelled my benefits since I had a job,and didn't go to an appointment that was for a week AFTER we no longer had benefits(I would have had to take off from my brand new job,which I would have then lost).So it'll be for just the kids.Better than nothing,I don't have to worry about rent at least.

Thanks for listening.

Student mama to one awesome,talented and unique dd,15 and one amazing, sweet and strong ds,12(born with heart defect Tetralogy of Fallot,also on the autism spectrum),9 cats,and 2 gerbils.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2005, 03:53 PM

I will be thinking of you and your doctor visit

You are not alone.

Do what you have to do.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned

Yes, do what you have to do.
Head's up re Alanon: they are going to ask you to stay w/your DH for 3 or 6 months to give their program a chance to work.
Have you thought about speaking to your own therapist instead?
Old 06-30-2005, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Well,he pulled some strings at work and is going with me.Maybe there is hope,I don't know.Just had a huge fight with my mom.That thread is in TAO.I just really cannot win.I'm not trying to be a ,really I'm not.I am just so hurt.

Student mama to one awesome,talented and unique dd,15 and one amazing, sweet and strong ds,12(born with heart defect Tetralogy of Fallot,also on the autism spectrum),9 cats,and 2 gerbils.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:51 PM

I'm sorry, I hope things get better for you

blessings~~

dust.gif
Old 07-01-2005, 11:53 AM

How did the appointment go????????? Please update us again!!!

Christina:~Student mama to Collyn(13), Haylea-Ann (9):, and Natalie (8) , and SO to Jeff.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Hi,sorry I haven't updated.I'm still trying to get in touch with my dr,the clinic is extremely busy right now,hopefully tommorow.I'm hoping that is very good news.The nurse doing the echo said if the chest x-rays,cardiac blood work and EKG were normal,then chances are the echo will be too.

I also went to Alanon on Friday.It went very well!I was late,since they started late and I decided to sit in on the AA meeting(with dh!! He's trying to stop drinking!!).A woman I had asked about the Alanon meeting came to me and said they were meeting downstairs,so I went down.I can't wait to go back this week,and next week I will also go on Monday.

Ds had half of his eval today,and it seemed to go well.He has the other half on Friday,and we find out his results and diagnosis on the 22nd.I'm nervous,but glad it will be over soon and hopefully he'll get some therapy.Thanks for listening.

User Tag List