Thank you all.
The induction date was arranged specifically such that it was as late as possible and on a day when a very NCB-friendly OB would be on call. I got to talk to her today and she sounds really flexible on a lot of things so even if that's how it ends up going, I am feeling OK about it. A little weepy about it all, but OK.
DH and I are going to continue to try a few more things tonight (going out for vegetarian sushi, a long walk, and then some together time at home.) If they work, they work, and if not, at least we had a nice date!
I've been having regular contractions all last night and all day, but they aren't very strong and don't seem to be ramping up. We'll see, though. I've been pumping colostrum for a few weeks now and my output really shot up in the past two days, which I understand is a sign of extra oxytocin in my system, so you never know. I could be really close. If nothing else, it bodes well for the induction. (And I finally have a half-decent amount of colostrum in case the babe needs extra to correct a low blood sugar, which makes me feel good.) I also think I lost some more mucous plug just now.
I was considering castor oil (pretty much the only thing I haven't tried at this point) but ultimately realized that my hesitation was my instincts saying that I shouldn't go that route, so I decided to listen to them.