I'm crabby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-03-2006, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm tired, sore, miserable. I want this baby to be born (but not tomorrow!) b/cuz we're having a cookout and i don't want to miss it...and I want him to be born before thursday b/cuz my sister is supposed to be taking me to the dr's (she's there anyways for her 3 hr GTT) and i'm NOT looking forward to dealing with crabby Caleb for 3+ hours. IF she even shows up.

on the plus side i managed to talk my mom into cutting my hair (finally!) last night. I know they say don't do anything dramatic blah blah blah but i really love it and she cut my hair the same way just 2 days before ds was born. maybe it will start something

i can hope. *sigh*

oh yeah i was up from 4:30+ this morning with rather painful bh's. i managed to sleep for an hour from 6-7 and while they still kind of hurt they just don't feel *real* :

Jami (25) Roland (27) & Caleb (5), Jacob (3.5) , Kaitlyn (2)
#2 of 5 Old 07-03-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
oh yeah i was up from 4:30+ this morning with rather painful bh's. i managed to sleep for an hour from 6-7 and while they still kind of hurt they just don't feel *real* :
Aren't those the worst? I know that in the grand scheme of things, that they are helping, and preparing my body for labor, and helping to open things up, and blah blah blah, but enough already! I am sure that you are in the same boat, I am so tired of night after night, having contractions that you can just feel in your gut, aren't going anywhere. Well, enjoy your cookout, and I hope things get into gear for you, what with your new haircut!! I think that's cute btw - I am basing my actual estimation off of a very perceptive fortune cookie I got, so hey, whatever works, right?
#3 of 5 Old 07-03-2006, 01:01 PM

I'm crabby too. I'm ready to not be pregnant. I have no desire to do anything but sit on my rear end because that is the extent of my energy level at this point. My boys are driving me crazy because they are simply around me, which isn't fair to any of us, but at this point, I can't help it. They are excited and want the baby to come too. The fact that I'm pretty much useless is getting to all of us.

I can't wait for my two post partum days in the hospital. I need a vacation.
#4 of 5 Old 07-03-2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jish
I'm crabby too. I'm ready to not be pregnant. I have no desire to do anything but sit on my rear end because that is the extent of my energy level at this point.
: Yup.
#5 of 5 Old 07-03-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I can't wait for my two post partum days in the hospital. I need a vacation.
Sing it, Sister. Isn't that sad, that this is a vacation for us?

My last one? When I had my son, 2 1/2 years ago!!!!!
(This is the reason I love hospital births. They pamper you before they send you home to the chaos!!!)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page