vent - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-26-2006, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My house is a mess & I am too tired to clean it, but I really want it clean before the baby comes. Help me. Are there any neat freaks out there? How do you do it? Every time I bend down, I feel like I can't get up. I am sure if I clean for the next few hrs, I will go into labor from all the work & even that is not enough incentive to get it done. I'd rather take a nap. AAARRGHH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-26-2006, 08:00 PM
~pi

I am *not* a neat freak, so I can't help you with advice, but I feel for you, especially if you're in one of the places that's getting this heat wave!

professor & maman de DS1 (6) & DS2 (1)

#3 of 4 Old 07-26-2006, 08:59 PM

I'd come and clean it if I lived by you!!! Last night I drank half of a Coke Blak : I NEVER drink pop, but both DH and I got into this cleaning spree, setting up the guest room, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen. I know caffeine and high fructose corn syrup are not things anyone needs to be ingesting, but if its literally the ONE time this year you're gonna do it, now's a good time. Err....that was my reasoning....
#4 of 4 Old 07-27-2006, 12:59 PM

I am NOT a neat freak - and it is HOTTTTTTTTTT here so I am not very motivated to clean ...and since my first bout of "practice labor" a few weeks ago, I haven't been in the mood to do anything but have this baby. However, yesterday I got it together and got all the housework done - first time in probably 3 weeks. I go by Flylady's motto: you can do anything for 15 minutes. So, I set the timer for 15 minutes and start cleaning the house and 9 times out of 10, by the time it goes off, I want to keep going. And if I don't want to keep going, I don't - I'm 9 months pregnant - I can do what I want!!

Mrs. S - Crunchy child of The King, Wife to my best friend, and Mama to my many blessings.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page