This baby ate my newborn! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-29-2006, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DS has changed so much in just 9 short weeks. He no longer looks like a newborn. When a woman at a store asked how old he was and I replied 2 mos, she was shocked saying he looked much older. I swear he grows by the minute. He's growing so fast, it makes me want another one.

Laura, Troy, Seth 6.24.06 , and Aaron 7.13.09
#2 of 4 Old 08-30-2006, 12:07 PM

They really do grow so fast! Here's my little chunk, weighing in at a hefty 11 lbs 6 oz now
#3 of 4 Old 08-30-2006, 12:21 PM

I'm in mourning right now. Quinn was born at 8'7" and as of now he is over 13 pounds is likely nearing 13 1/2 by now. That's about a 5 pound weight gain in only 7 weeks (he's 7 weeks today -- sort of sad.) I totally love that squishy newborn period that only lasts a couple of weeks and now it seems so long ago. Now my baby is squishy, but it's because he's so beefy. The boys have taken to calling him "the chubster." I'm finding that I get really depressed when I see a pregnant woman because since Q is our 4th and last, I will never be able to be pregnant, give birth or have a newborn again. I know I should be looking forward and be happy, but it's hard not to look at every new milestone as some sort of loss.

Wow, I'm a really bummer.

But on a positive note, all is well in our household and we have four wonderful boys. They all love Quinn and can't wait until he is old enough to "play."
#4 of 4 Old 08-30-2006, 06:07 PM

Andrew had his two month appt. yesterday. He is 23 1/2 inches and 12lbs 8oz. He's just like his mama.....loves to eat and every part of his body jiggles!

Tricia, married to DH. 2MC's & 4 yrs ttc...finally mom to Andrew6/06 and Benjamin 10/09. Adopted bro & sis 2002. My 2 fav. words: Spay and Neuter! I'm an Ultimate Viewer, 2010!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page