And we're all getting to know each other, I thought it would be fun to do another one of these silly things. I found this on another board-just everyday stuff about who we are and what we do.
1. First thing you did this morning: Gave Jack a hug
2. Last thing you ate: Cereal
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap: Yeah... Want
new one, but don't really neeeeeeeed it. Arg.
4. Something you look forward to most in the next 6
months: The birth of this babe. Can't wait to NOT be
5. What's annoying you right now? My chest cold.
6. What's the last movie you saw: Watched a little
bit of the Goonies on TV last night.
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Well, I guess they could work out. I never had one
that did, personally.
8. When was the last time it rained: Last week...
9. Is there someone you miss: Every day!
10. Who was the last person that texted you: Erm...
probably Nextel trying to sell me something.
11. Who's the last person you hung out with: Jack
12. Song that sums up your love life: The song Jason
chose for our wedding-about being best friends.
don't know the name of it or who sings it, though.
13. What are a few things you wish you were better at:
Being organized, playing the piano, drawing, writing,
guessing lotto numbers....
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would
it be: Someplace hot and sunny with my husband and a
cocktail in my hand. And a cigarette, since we're
15. What's your most vivid memory from 7th grade:
Getting boobs, zits, braces, and glasses all within a
very short period of time. Brutal.
16. Latest addiction: Nose spray.
17. Have you ever had the urge to kill someone:
No, but I'd love to give our current
commander-in-chief a good talking-to.
18. How many people would you say are interested in
you: Hopefully my husband
19. Do you have a bf/gf: I have a husband, son, and
two oversized cats.
20. How many hours do you spend doing stuff like
this?: Not too many-I don't get them much any more.
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to: Jack