Brag about my new chiro - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-18-2006, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I just say, that my new chiro is a goddess! I've been having MAJOR issues with my lower back/sacrum for the last 2 weeks. To the point, that bending over/carrying ds are nearly impossible.

I've seen the same chiro for years and last week when I went in, he pushed around a bit, then *tried* to adjust me, then used the blocks. I walked out feeling more miserable.

So, I found a chiro on the ICPA website and decided to take a leap of faith. She spent so much time testing me and finally figured out that my sacrum was posterior rather than anterior, and she told me my old chiro adjusted my ileum rather than sacrum, which essentially overextended sacrum even more. :

She adjusted me and while I'm not feeling 100%, definitely 50% better already and will see her again on Friday.

I just can't believe how much better I'm feeling right now.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
#2 of 5 Old 05-18-2006, 06:01 PM

That's great! I'm a huge fan of chiropractic work.
#3 of 5 Old 05-19-2006, 11:31 AM

Cool! I tried talking to ob's partner about referring me to a chiro and he just was like 'well, if you see one I suppose they could help with hip pain' Wow, big help. So, I checked out that website and there is a husband/wife chiro team the next town over that are the only ones listed. So I'm going to see if they take my insurance and have my reg ob do a referral when I see her next week.
#4 of 5 Old 05-19-2006, 11:36 AM

So glad for you! I hope she's able to relieve your pain 100%.

Jen, mom of R (9), T (7), C (5), and E (2) ... my stillheart.gifs

#5 of 5 Old 05-19-2006, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 in August
Cool! I tried talking to ob's partner about referring me to a chiro and he just was like 'well, if you see one I suppose they could help with hip pain' Wow, big help. So, I checked out that website and there is a husband/wife chiro team the next town over that are the only ones listed. So I'm going to see if they take my insurance and have my reg ob do a referral when I see her next week.
This is a husband/wife team too! You know, I've found from working with MD's that they don't have a very high opinion of chiros. So, if you can go without a referral, then I'd go that route.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page