Swap packages - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 30 Old 06-05-2006, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
THANK YOU!!!! I just got my swap package and I am in love with the tiny little dragon print diapers! I think I'll use these as the baby's first diaper (I was having trouble deciding about that), with maybe a Nikky wrap over them. And the mama pads look awesome, so soft. I'm sure I'll be one cozy mama too.
Thank you so much. I can't wait to show my husband the dragon dipes when he returns home tonight from San Francisco!! It'll make changing those first diapers that much more fun for him.

- Krista

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#2 of 30 Old 06-07-2006, 07:16 PM

I just got mine too -- Azreail you are the BESt!!!!! A little beautiful newborn wool sokaer for Patience!!!!!! Her first and now the crown jewel of my newborn stash. I am so so so grateful, what a talented wonderful mama you are!!!!!!:
#3 of 30 Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 PM

I have to confess I haven't even sent mine yet.

I am finishing something for it as fast as I can. But I promose it will go out soon and I think the waiting mama will be pleased.
#4 of 30 Old 06-09-2006, 01:30 PM

I haven't sent mine yet either :

But I'm making something as well, and it should go out Monday!

Mom to Liz (14) and Dillon (3) and Mitchell FINALLY born 7/11/10!
#5 of 30 Old 06-09-2006, 03:12 PM

I haven't sent mine either but I plan on ordering it today or tomorrow.
#6 of 30 Old 06-09-2006, 04:03 PM

I haven't sent mine either, but I did receive my package from 3-angels! She sent a very cute nursing necklace that is so colorful - no way a babe wouldn't love it She also sent some washcloths, some pregnancy tea (which I've been happily drinking), and some earrings for mama. I hope I didn't forget something - the package was overflowing. I love everything and am so thankful!

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
#7 of 30 Old 06-09-2006, 07:20 PM

I haven't sent mine either... but it's almost done so I should this weekend or Monday.

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

#8 of 30 Old 06-11-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaChameleon
I just got mine too -- Azreail you are the BESt!!!!! A little beautiful newborn wool sokaer for Patience!!!!!! Her first and now the crown jewel of my newborn stash. I am so so so grateful, what a talented wonderful mama you are!!!!!!:
awww thank you. I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if the ruffles were going to be too much

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#9 of 30 Old 06-11-2006, 10:38 PM

My name is Kathy. I am 34 years old, live in southern CA, have three children whom we homeschool, cloth diapered didnt vaccinate and love dearly We ahve a huge surprise coming in August. This pregnancy has been a long, hard, sick one with no support. I'd love to be part of this group and celebrate this new life as it should be!!
#10 of 30 Old 06-12-2006, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAmomto4
My name is Kathy. I am 34 years old, live in southern CA, have three children whom we homeschool, cloth diapered didnt vaccinate and love dearly We ahve a huge surprise coming in August. This pregnancy has been a long, hard, sick one with no support. I'd love to be part of this group and celebrate this new life as it should be!!
Too late to join the swap, but not to late to join the Due Date Club!!!!! Welcome Kathy!
#11 of 30 Old 06-12-2006, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirthFree
I haven't sent mine either... but it's almost done so I should this weekend or Monday.
I'm a running a little behind (as usual) so if anyone out there hasn't recieved theri swap package, sit tight! mine's coming!
#12 of 30 Old 06-12-2006, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAmomto4
Hi Kathy! This pregnancy has been hard for me too, even though my others were relatively easy. I had morning sickness until 26 weeks. And the only support I really have is my husband, and he works and travels a lot. But when he's home he's awesome.
Welcome to the group!!

- Krista

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#13 of 30 Old 06-12-2006, 10:44 AM

I hope to send mine out this week too! Just need to finish up some things!!!!! It's just been one of those months......and I've been going crazy with my dd turning 1!!!!!
#14 of 30 Old 06-13-2006, 09:44 AM

I got a beautiful broomstick skirt in the mail yesterday...no return address that I recognized and can only guess that it was my swap package. So thank you mystery gifter!!!! I LOVE it and it's perfect to get me through the hot days I hear are coming.

And to my swappee...it's coming, I swear. In the mail tomorrow. Forgive my negligence
#15 of 30 Old 06-14-2006, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganf
THANK YOU!!!! I just got my swap package and I am in love with the tiny little dragon print diapers! I think I'll use these as the baby's first diaper (I was having trouble deciding about that), with maybe a Nikky wrap over them. And the mama pads look awesome, so soft. I'm sure I'll be one cozy mama too.
Thank you so much. I can't wait to show my husband the dragon dipes when he returns home tonight from San Francisco!! It'll make changing those first diapers that much more fun for him.

- Krista
I'm so glad you like them! I love sewing newborn size dipes. Let me know how the pads work for you, I am always happy to get feedback.

Sarah
#16 of 30 Old 06-14-2006, 03:36 PM

Yup... mine is sitting at home, all ready to go out... I just need to find a box and the time to get to the PO! It's coming, dear swapfwiend!
#17 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Since the end of June is fast approaching, is there anyone who has NOT received their swap package? If not, I can PM your swap partner if you'd like just to make sure it hasn't been lost somewhere...but hopefully everyone is enjoying their packages by now!

#18 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 04:06 PM

I got my package and I wanted to thank the mama who sent it but I forgot who it was I love the sheep diaper so much. Sheep have been my thing this pg so that was an awesome surprise. Covers are always needed and appreciated too but sheep

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#19 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 04:11 PM

I just PM'd my person -- my package came back to me today The address supposedly doesn't exist but I just checked my own file from the first swap and the one I was given for the second swap and they check out. I am so bummed, the package was filled with homebaked goodies :cry:
#20 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 04:21 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'm not worried. I ordered my gift about a week ago but don't have any way to know if it is on its way. Hopefully it is.
#21 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 05:09 PM

I mailed mine on Wednesday, so hopefully it will get there soon!! (Tadpole has her fingers crossed, i'm sure... )
#22 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaChameleon
I just PM'd my person -- my package came back to me today The address supposedly doesn't exist but I just checked my own file from the first swap and the one I was given for the second swap and they check out. I am so bummed, the package was filled with homebaked goodies :cry:
Oh no!!! That's just terrible! I'm so sorry!!

#23 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 06:25 PM

I'm sorry Karma!
I just got the last of mine finished, and may try to stop off to buy one more goodie, and get it all out this weekend, or Monday! Sorry!!!! I didn't have as much "crafting" time this past month for some reason!!!!!!
#24 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreial
I got my package and I wanted to thank the mama who sent it but I forgot who it was I love the sheep diaper so much. Sheep have been my thing this pg so that was an awesome surprise. Covers are always needed and appreciated too but sheep
It was me and I'm so glad you like it!!! Sheep are so cute for babies

Magpiedee, I got my package today too! Thank you soooo much, the mama pampering stuff is exactly what I needed, I'm all ready to go take a bath and use some of it up! Thanks again!

Mom to Liz (14) and Dillon (3) and Mitchell FINALLY born 7/11/10!
#25 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesamin
I got a beautiful broomstick skirt in the mail yesterday...no return address that I recognized and can only guess that it was my swap package. So thank you mystery gifter!!!! I LOVE it and it's perfect to get me through the hot days I hear are coming.
I am glad you liked it
#26 of 30 Old 06-23-2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingWearin'Mama
I am glad you liked it
I'm wearing it right now!! With the humidity we had today it was a lifesaver!!!
#27 of 30 Old 06-24-2006, 12:47 PM

Woohoo! Glad it got there safely, rebecalizzie! I know you were having aches and needed some relief, so I hope you get to pamper yourself as much as you deserve!

And I got my package from nfbmom-- our first baby CD! We haven't listened to it yet, but we are enjoying reading the booklet and can't wait to enjoy it. We're excited about the prospect of baby music that isn't Disney or about bugs or buses, you know? Thanks so much!
#28 of 30 Old 06-24-2006, 02:01 PM

Oh good! I'm so glad to hear you got it and like it! I was a bit worried!
#29 of 30 Old 06-26-2006, 10:37 AM

I've been a bad, bad swapper ... mine is still not in the mail -- beut I promise it will be worth the wait -- I've been working on it constantly!

I am aiming to send it by Friday at the latest!!!!

[And I haven't received mine yet either... but I think that's only fair ]
#30 of 30 Old 06-26-2006, 01:35 PM

update:

as of today's mail, I did receive my swap package.

BUT ... I am not letting myself open it, until I mail mine later this week.:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page