Useful/Useless Baby Items - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
August 2006 > Useful/Useless Baby Items
taradt's Avatar taradt 02:45 PM 07-05-2006
My covers get thrown in whatever wash I am doing, then hung to dry. Most of the ones we got were from my nephew, then my DD wore them for 2 years and they are still holding on

tara

veganf's Avatar veganf 04:40 PM 07-05-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreial
He's actually asked me not to wash the dishes or the diapers becuase he says I don't get them clean
That's just what I tell him about the rest of the laundry and the dishes. I'd rather just do them myself, because otherwise I'll just end up re-doing what he's already tried to do, and it's just not worth it!

(However, when it comes to asking for directions, we're the opposite of the stereotype. I NEVER ask directions, and he's always ready to stop and ask at the first blade of grass he doesn't recognize!)
carolina~mom2be's Avatar carolina~mom2be 04:48 PM 07-05-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganf
That's just what I tell him about the rest of the laundry and the dishes. I'd rather just do them myself, because otherwise I'll just end up re-doing what he's already tried to do, and it's just not worth it!

(However, when it comes to asking for directions, we're the opposite of the stereotype. I NEVER ask directions, and he's always ready to stop and ask at the first blade of grass he doesn't recognize!)

OMG I think we have the same husband!!!!
1  2

Up