Well, this is already my third, but next time:
- I'd really like to get pregnant ON MY OWN SCHEDULE!!!! Every pregnancy so far has been an "early oops", meaning we were planning to have another one in the near future (ie. 6 months-2 years), but as soon as we even discuss it we end up pregnant again. I really want a spring baby!
- If there IS a next time, we want to have the sperm spun or dyed to increase the chances of having a girl (if #3 turns out to be another boy), otherwise, I'd really just like to adopt.
- Now that I know about it, I'll take drugs for morning sickness MUCH sooner, because morning sickness SUCKS!!! I feel like I've spent a full 2 year of my life with the stomach flu!!
- Next time I hope I can feel good enough to exercise again like I did with my first two pregnancies. I sure felt better when I could exercise.
- Hire someone to cut the lawn?! LOL. Why did I actually have the delusion that my husband might help out with any of these tasks??
- Break in a new babysitter...wish I'd done that, but I didn't want to spend the money.
The things I AM doing differently this time:
- Stocking up on the food!!! I've really planned ahead for meals this time, because I know my husband...
- I actually made an official birth plan in case of hospital transfer this time.
- Got birth supplies organized BEFORE 36 weeks, just in case of an earlier than anticipated arrival like last time.