pelvic pain on steroids - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-26-2006, 11:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else feel like getting up from a chair and walking even a few steps is suddenly AWFUL? The pain is crazy! It goes away after a minute of walking, though, which is nice. I know, it's just the baby putting pressure down there, but.... ugh. It got much worse today after a long (too long) walk in which I think the baby dropped more.

Other than that, I feel great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-27-2006, 12:07 AM

Ugh, my pain isn't as bad as you describe, but it definitely takes a minute to get up a moving and I'm having the pelvic pain too. Definitely has increased in the last 2 weeks.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
#3 of 4 Old 07-27-2006, 12:13 AM

Oh yeah, I hear ya on that. It takes me a minute to get going and when I first stand up I look and sound like an idiot- limping and "ooooh, ahhhh, OWWW" ing for a bit. This is especially annoying when I get out of bed middle of the night to pee and basically fall into the bathroom and back.
#4 of 4 Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 AM - Thread Starter

I was deployed to Iraq two years ago, and I remember the trek to the toilets in the middle of the night (it was gravelly, and I'd usually trip a lot in my flip flops). I ALWAYS thought of how we take for granted having a bathroom in stumbling distance. Aren't you glad we do? It must have been a pain in the neck for all the pregnant women throughout history who had to walk quite a distance to the field/ditch/outhouse when they were pregnant. Hooray for in-house plumbing!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page