October Life w/ A Babe thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 101 Old 10-23-2006, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a giggler too especially for his sister.

I gave away all my maternity things, it was quite bittersweet. I am in my bigger jeans (and have been since about 6 weeks post.) I only have 2 pairs and won't buy anymore as I really want to be back in my smaller size soon.

tara
#92 of 101 Old 10-24-2006, 10:50 AM

Can any of you experiences mommas tell me how long it took for your flabby belly to tighten up?!?! For some reason I just can't stop obsessing about it! I know that I shouldnt fret, but I honestly can't help myself! I'm 7 weeks pp now and I swear my belly looks exactly the same as it did around 20 weeks preg. whats up?

Lee Ann ~ SAHM to Carolina(4)uc.jpg, Aurora (2)uc.jpg, and belly.gifwith #3 - due in December!
#93 of 101 Old 10-28-2006, 04:37 PM

Back from our trip, and I'm exhausted! Louis was an absolute ANGEL though. He was awesome in the car! I am such a lucky mama!
#94 of 101 Old 10-29-2006, 01:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina~mom2be View Post
Can any of you experiences mommas tell me how long it took for your flabby belly to tighten up?!?! For some reason I just can't stop obsessing about it! I know that I shouldnt fret, but I honestly can't help myself! I'm 7 weeks pp now and I swear my belly looks exactly the same as it did around 20 weeks preg. whats up?
After #1 it took me about 4 weeks.
After #2 it took over a year.
After #3...well, let's say I still look 5 months pregnant with #1 : .
I know it will take time, and I find myself suddenly ravenous and then unable to resist eating too much when I'm home with the boys by myself for a few days and it halts any progress I've made. It will happen eventually (probably after I'm done having babies!), but it's very frustrating indeed.

- Krista

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#95 of 101 Old 10-29-2006, 01:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMama View Post
Back from our trip, and I'm exhausted! Louis was an absolute ANGEL though. He was awesome in the car! I am such a lucky mama!
Glad it went well! I hope Nate is a good traveler next month. I'll only be doing a 7 hour flight to europe by myself, and I won't have the other boys with me, so I'm sure it'll feel like a piece of cake no matter how it goes. But it's good to hear that you could manage FOUR kids yourself for that length of a trip!!

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#96 of 101 Old 10-29-2006, 12:57 PM

She rolled over! Yesterday (at 11 w, 6 d) she did a little flip flop from her belly to her back...and then promptly burst into tears! Aawwwww...it was so cute, and I was so proud. I had been all worried about her not getting enough belly time to roll over because I'm either holding her or she's in the sling 99% of the time. Yay baby!
#97 of 101 Old 10-31-2006, 12:12 PM - Thread Starter

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Nate got his second tooth this morning. He'll be 3 months old tomorrow! Today he's wearing a little outfit with pumpkins & candy corn on it.

#98 of 101 Old 10-31-2006, 12:21 PM

aww how cute. are your other kids dressing up?

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#99 of 101 Old 10-31-2006, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Ryan is an astronaut/Buzz Lightyear (he wanted to be just an astronaut, but we couldn't find a costume and I can't sew!)
A.J. is supposedly Eyeore, but he won't even try it on.

Anybody else dressing up their kids today?

#100 of 101 Old 10-31-2006, 03:41 PM

J is a frog. Liam is a baby.

Jam 7, Peanut Butter 5, and Bread 2.

#101 of 101 Old 10-31-2006, 06:33 PM

Owen is a Power Ranger and has been daily for the last month (at least he's getting our money's worth out of it!)

Elliot is going to be a dinosaur tonight, luckily it's a nice warm costume because it's going to be cold here tonight.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page