1. What's your due date? 9/23
2. How old are you? 31
3. Where do you live? (whatever you are comfortable sharing) Connecticut
4. What is/are your favorite movie(s)? Anything with Robert Dinero in it
5. How many children do you have/do you want to have? 3 DD's and Another Baby Girl Due in Sept!
6. What is/are your favorite book(s) or author(s)? Not sure... Haven't had much time to read lately
7. What are your favorite lullabies/ what will you sing to your baby? One my mother made up and sang to me... Go to sleep, and goodnight... lah lah lah lah lah lah lah LOL
8. What are your favorite books for babies/children? Well I really love all of the Grimms Fairy Tales for my middle DD
9. What do you do for a living/what do you wish you did? I run a childcare 3 days per week and Natural Parenting Network online.
10. What kind of music do you like? ALL kinds of music.
11. What is your favorite food? (pregnant and non-pregnant) I love nachos & salsa.. could eat it all day.
12. What is your favorite quote? A reporter once asked Mother Teresa what to do to attain World Peace. She replied " Go Home and Love Your Family".
13. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I take motherhood very seriously and I'm very driven and motivated.
14. What is your favorite beauty secret? A good night's sleep
15. What are your hobbies? My computer! Crochet, Painting, Scrapbooking, Working on my businesses, planning daycare routines & activities, gardening, Knitting...
16. What is your favorite form of exercise? Walking - although I dont do enough of this lately... need to get moving!
17. What is your ideal birth story for this baby? Unmedicated, natural delivery, easy/quick and safe.
18. If you were designing your dream nursery right now, what would you do?
I'd be happy with an extra bedroom or two to fit all my kiddos in
19. What kinds of pets do you have? An English Setter
20. What is one random fact about you that no one could guess by looking at you? I am very AP and interested in Natural Living and Parenting. OH... and I cloth diaper - I bet this would surprise many people who know me.