Chat thread :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought of something to say Wanted to start one the other day, but I coudln't think of anything... anyway, when does your baby move the most?

Mine likes it the most in the evening when my hubby is home and is talking. Maybe it hears hubby's voice or I have 'love horomones' or something that get passed on to baby? It also likes it when I"m perched on my computer chair. Most of the day I sit on the chair, but when I'm typing for MDC or something after work, I put both my legs up so my belly is kinda up against my legs. It seems to like that and flips around a lot.

It's not just starting to move around at a certain time in the evening, at first that's just what I thought, it started yesterday shortly after hubby came home again, and that was 2 hours late.

I felt the first kick from the outside yesterday. According different websites baby is 1/2 a pound and 6 inches long now (I'm 19 weeks) lookin good

Cara
#2 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 03:42 PM

Definitely night time...when I'm trying to sleep!!!! Boy, can Baby Wallace kick!

Also, when I am in lessons (music) I feel kicks a lot.

It feels so funny! I have to laugh everytime I feel a kick.

So, I have a question: What are y'all doing to prepare for the arrival? I know we are far off, but it seems like time is going by so fast! I might be bidding on a carseat on ebay today. Or is that crazy? I'm thinking if I can get a really good deal, it would be worth it!

Mama to DD 06' Partner to Sasa
#3 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 04:14 PM

I'm not getting much movement yet. I am 18 weeks yesterday. really strange becase last time She was all over the place by now and I could feel her form the outside also. But I do feel the flutters when i lie down at night and focus on them. I still keep forgeting I am pregnant. Then the annoying toning contractions kick in when I am tied and Boom I remember

What i am doing to prepare. Well I (or should I say my husband) has moved my daughter to her bedroom at night. She's 2 1/2 and is actually doing really well. She usually wakes up somwhere around 4 am and comes in with us. I getting the best of both worlds I can get up to [ee all night long without waking her and I get snuggle time.

I have also made a list of stuff to buy. This being my second it is soo short. We have all the clothes diapers slings newborn car seat etc. All I really need are some new nursing pj's . and a dresser for my daughter so I can move the changing table/ dresser into my bedroom for the newbaby.

Mum I wouldn't get a car seat off e-bay. I would probably buy anything else used but a car seat is soo important. Plus they can be damaged in car accidents or the one you are getting is near experation (they are only good for 5 years. A car seat is just one thing I wouldn't compromise on . You have a while keep looking around for sales. Google up the brand or name that you want with sale . That is how i got britax roundabout last time for $150 good deal.

How is everyone set for names? I am not set at all. Does't help husband has no ideas and makes jokes about all the nmes i suggest. We want to be suprised again so we need names for both genders. Names are so hard. I have this twisted logic abou no being too poular but not too out there And my inlaw have used up most of the family names except for the hickish ones. Sigh it will be baby X. Hmmm
#4 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

Ahhh! Names, those are stinkers! We have some that we like but don't like a whole lot. Probly not going to deal with that til baby is here.

I need to get a car seat, that's about it. I could use some pants also, I have a couple packages of NB onsies, a few one piece outfits, but no pants to go with the onsies. I'm hoping that people will give NB clothing as gifts how's that for presumptuous? We're not finding out the sex either, but I don't want to buy a ton of unisex stuff, so we're kinda doing bare minimum. I normally buy a couple small things or a big thing once a month. My parents are coming in June, so I'm thinking they might buy me the car seat when they're here, they've hinted so much. So I think I might pick up some more clothing things JIC for the next couple of months.

I need to wrap up a few projects. A wedding quilt that is almost done for friends, some other quilts that are almost done, finish the curtins for our house (that we've been in, um, almost a year now). In fact, maybe I should get my butt off of MDC and go do that now I'm just lazy lately. Not even tired, just lazy lazy lazy. Spring fever anyone?
#5 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 07:00 PM

I've only *just* started to feel movement during the day. Almost everything I've felt up to this point has been at night.

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#6 of 40 Old 04-22-2006, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatolover
Mum I wouldn't get a car seat off e-bay. I would probably buy anything else used but a car seat is soo important. Plus they can be damaged in car accidents or the one you are getting is near experation (they are only good for 5 years. A car seat is just one thing I wouldn't compromise on . You have a while keep looking around for sales. Google up the brand or name that you want with sale . That is how i got britax roundabout last time for $150 good deal.
Thanks for the advice. This carseat is a Britax, brand new (2006), in box. I wouldn't buy a used one, and I make sure to check for the manufacturing date because all the wonderful mamas on MDC warned me about that. It's a Companion, and I figure if I can get it for a good price, it would be worth it. Considering we want at least one more child after this one. It will get some good use.

I already have TONS of clothes. My mother has given us so much and friends have been too. It's scary to think that in 3 months Baby Wallace will outgrow all this and my 35 small dipes. Aaahhh!

Dh is making a nice cosleeper (he's a woodworker), so we won't have a crib. But the baby will have a "nursery" although it will not sleep in there. I need to get a dresser to use for the clothes and possibly rig it up for use as a changing table as well.

Other news...

We are moving in a week! From a gigantic 12 room federal colonial built in 1803 in the middle of town, to a 4 room solar powered house on 8 acres in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be interesting, but I am so excited!! Problem is, I am so darned tired that I don't get much packing done. I pack two boxes and need a break! But I can't wait to settle and start a garden, get chickens and goats. It's going to be wonderful!

#7 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 12:06 AM

Until recently I'd mostly been feeling the bean at night, and the kicks were few and far between. Now I'm starting to feel more at night and even a few during the day. I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant and will feel and kick and think what the heck and then get all excited because I remember I'm pregnant .

This has honestly been the weirdest pregnancy for me. With DD I was so into being pregnant and thinking about my future baby. Then I became a surrogate and really didn't think very much about the babies that were inside of me, just about me being pregnant (if that makes any sense). Now that I'm pregnant with my own again I'm having a hard time remembering that this baby is coming home with me. Each time s/he kicks I feel closer and closer to the baby though. And I keep getting so excited when I'm reminded that this baby is for me to bring home. It's very strange.

The only thing that I've bought for this baby are diapers. We pretty much need everything again. For one it's been 5 years since a baby has been in the house. Two, I lent out all of my big baby things like carseat and stuff like that and never got them back because the "friend" I lent them to was toxic and we broke off the friendship right after I lent them to her. Blah. Pretty much everything would be outdated anyway. I keep looking at baby clothes, but I don't want to buy too much because we don't know who's in there. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at where to start with buying things. I think I'll start stocking up on more stuff in June when we will have a bit more money in the budget (DD's preschool ends and we're homeschooling after that).

Ok, this is like a book. I could go on and on

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#8 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 12:07 AM

Congrats on the move Mum! Both places sound beautiful!!! I think moving during pregnancy is the best, because you really don't have to do anything, you can get everyone else to do it for you

#9 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 11:48 AM

8 acres - that sounds wonderful!

I'm mostly feeling baby move in the evening also. Usually when I sit on the couch with my legs propped up. It still feels kind of strange to me to have a little person in there.

I'm officially half-way today (sigh of relief).

Erin, due 9-10
#10 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 04:02 PM

Hi ladies!

I feel movement all the time now, but mostly very low, b/c of anterior placenta. Baby is wildest after a bowl of cereal late at night.

I had a placenta previa at 13 weeks & it moved !! I`m 21 weeks right now. I have more monitoring than most of you b/c I`m rh sensitized, but I`m a former hb mama. So now that the placenta is being cool & getting off my c/s scar I can go back to my regularly scheduled worries.

Married Catholic mami : to 5 boys, : 9 6 3 : 5 mo. 5/6/02-6/22/02 (HIE)
:
#11 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liseux

I had a placenta previa at 13 weeks & it moved !! I`m 21 weeks right now. I have more monitoring than most of you b/c I`m rh sensitized, but I`m a former hb mama. So now that the placenta is being cool & getting off my c/s scar I can go back to my regularly scheduled worries.
I had placenta previa at 13 weeks with my last pregnancy! Scared the crap out of me. I was relaxing on the bed with DH and DD and felt a gush while I was laughing. I thought I had pee'd a little because I do have stress incontinence. I got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up and found that I had gushed blood instead. Very scary, but by 20 weeks my placenta had moved and everything was good to go. Too bad I was forced into a c-section where the first thing the doc said was OH baby A is crowning. :

anyway, this doesn't have anything to do with anything. I'm just rambling

#12 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 06:37 PM

gsmama2, Placenta previa has been on my mind so much for the last 7 weeks that I barely know what to do with myself now. It didn`t help that my dr was VERY concerned that accreta might happen too, but now its Ok in there, thank God.

I hope all of you are having uneventful, calm Sundays with your little ones in there.

Married Catholic mami : to 5 boys, : 9 6 3 : 5 mo. 5/6/02-6/22/02 (HIE)
:
#13 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 09:13 PM

Mum2be: wow a colonial house with 12 rooms? Good golly. did you guys win the lotto? we are moving also in a week. BUT we're moving UP from an apt. to a 3 br house on the base. this is the....5th move in 2.5 years. i am a pro!! mostly worried that its getting so close but i can't pack everything cause i look at it and say "well we use that almost everyday, we need that, we have to have that, nope that can't be packed either" its hard!! Uneventful sun. but i went on a packing binge so thats wearing me out.

this little girl isn't moving much. when i had my u/s they said the placenta was anterior PLUS i think shes much calmer than my son. he kicked me CONSTANTLY!! its weird to NOT feel her moving, kicking, and having other people feel her kick (21 weeks now...). It still goes a few days sometimes when i don't feel her at all....but i THINK shes getting stronger just the teeniest movement on the outside last night when i laid down for bed. i hope it happens more often soon...going on a month long vacation to my mothers and thats the ONLY time i will see her when pg...
#14 of 40 Old 04-23-2006, 10:57 PM

Nice to see the chat thread!! I am also starting to feel baby when I am up and about. DH keeps asking me if I have been able to feel it on the outside yet but the answer has been "no". (I'm at 19.5 weeks) Sometimes I think I do but then when he/she kicks again, nothing.

I don't envy those that are moving right now!! ACK! To get ready we are actually getting bookshelves for our masterbedroom and unpacking book boxes.... yes we have lived here for 2.5 years but we've been reading out of the boxes. We are setting up the crib AKA "glorified changing station", a rocker and a dresser for the baby stuff in the reading nook area of our master. The room is half painted (and has been for months) and my midwife keeps joking that she'll know I'm about to deliver when she comes over for an appt to see everything painted, the stinker! For this one we really don't need anything. We have a boy and girl already and I haven't gotten rid of anything other than what we didn't use so we are set. I have got a few new sleepers and a new pair of Robeez (since every kid has had their own at the begining before moving in to the gender nuetral ones.)

Deb
#15 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 01:46 AM

20 weeks, no real steady movement yet.

Just made it back to my pre-PG weight.

We're buying our first home and closing in a couple weeks, so we haven't bought anything for baby yet. Don't want to have bring something into the apartment just to move it to the new place.

We're working on names, and I think we decided this morning not to find out the sex at our big U/S on Wednesday.

DH said today he wants to make the circ. decision if it's a boy, and that his decision would be to circ. I asked for a good reason why, and he had nothing. He's not circed! I think I may need to start compiling websites and info. this is certainly something we'll be discussing more, even though he seems to think he's made the decision already.
#16 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 09:02 AM

Baby is moving at night and when I have the seat belt on across him! I think he had the hiccups last night. Either that or a rhythmic kick going on. It went on for a looooong time, too. I loved it!

I'm still having lingering twin thoughts. I may go have an ultrasound at one of those "for fun" places just to know for sure. I'm pretty sure it's just one (like 95%), but I guess I won't be completely convinced until I see for myself. What is the matter with me. I've been measuring myself and having dh to it twice a week just to see if I'm getting as big as I feel.

I had a baby shower for my SIL on Saturday. She's due late May/early June. She's so uncomfortable right now, poor thing. It was a nice shower and she got great stuff. Several people gave her cloth diapers-I was soooo jealous.

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#17 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinderliter
Mum2be: wow a colonial house with 12 rooms? Good golly. did you guys win the lotto? we are moving also in a week. BUT we're moving UP from an apt. to a 3 br house on the base. this is the....5th move in 2.5 years. i am a pro!! mostly worried that its getting so close but i can't pack everything cause i look at it and say "well we use that almost everyday, we need that, we have to have that, nope that can't be packed either" its hard!! Uneventful sun. but i went on a packing binge so thats wearing me out.
Congrats on your move!! No, we didn't win the lotto, but dh works in computers and makes a good living. But he quit one job for another, and makes less now so we have to move. But I am ready. I want to downsize and have more land.

Well, I'm thinking about cutting my hair today I'm nervous! I've had long hair for such a long time! I'll probably do shoulder length with some layers. I always liked my long hair because it made me different, but since becoming pregnant it's gotten so ratty and thin. It looks nasty!

So mamas...should I do it??? (trying to muster up my courage...)

#18 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 10:40 AM

Go for it! I have had drastic haircuts in the months after both of my children were born. I grow it while I'm pregnant so I can ponytail for labor/birth and then chop it off a few months later. If you decide to cut it, post some before and after pics for us. Good Luck!

#19 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Oh yeah, I'd go for the haircut! It will make you feel all fresh and cute I'm all for smaller houses. Preferably a little bigger than we're in now, but small and well layed out is my choice

I'm feeling baby kick big sporatically, just maybe a couple times a day. I can feel those from the outside and it's pretty neat!

Now for a little bit of embarassment... I was drinking gaterade last night because hubby left the pitcher of it right next to the computer and I was too lazy to take 10 steps to go to the kitchen and get water. I've had all sorts of reflux since being pg, it most be hormonal because i've had it since I was like 5 weeks pg. So I sorts regurgitated the oragnge gaterade, tried to swallow it again, choked on it going back down, and the choking made me pee! Ahh! LOL. I've started working on what my anatomy teacher called 'sphinctor control' and stopping my pee mid stream so I can prevent this from happening again! What if we were somewhere else? LOL, I can't belieive I peed myself!

I need to really work on working more lately. I don't get paid time off for maternity, so I need to do 9 hour days for a while to save up some money for when I take time off. I still haven't told work I'm pg, I work from home, but I'll wait a few weeks longer. By 25 weeks for sure! I'd rather have been working extra hours for a few weeks when I tell them so that they can see I'll not slack off. They're a good company, I shouldn't be worried, but I'm weird about that. I'm wondering if they'll want proof of pregnancy? I can go to a crisis pregnancy center for that if I need one. Oh, and I'm taking 2 weeks off and then going to 1/2 time. I'll make sure I have the option to take more than 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure legally they have to give me 6, but we can't swing that financially, so I'll try go back earlier. Helps that I work from home and have a flex schedule, so hopefully we can swing this. I'm hoping he can take off about 3 days after baby is born. His boss is pretty cool and I wouldn't be surprised if he pays for some time off for that, though it's not in his employee handbook or anything.

Speaking of going back to work 2 weeks PP, DH was talking about twins yesterday. I don't like it when he does that, lol. He's telling me if we have twins, he wants a boy and a girl. Okay, honey, I'll make sure that happens! In that case I would be taking the full 6 weeks off. I'm measuring 2 cm ahead, which does not really mean twins at all. And I don't look huge at all. So I'm thinking not, but there is a strong family history on my side, that's why it comes up For the record, every set of twins on my side is girl-girl.

I made twiced baked potatoes for my baby freezer stash. I have a big upright freezer and I am keeping the bottom shelf for after the baby.

Okay, this is alllll over the place Gunna go to work now!

Cara
#20 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhoneyswife
Oh yeah, I'd go for the haircut! It will make you feel all fresh and cute I'm all for smaller houses. Preferably a little bigger than we're in now, but small and well layed out is my choice

Cara
I agree, go for the haircut! It will make you feel great and look cute too

I also agree with you, Cara, about smaller houses. I love the house we are in now. I wouldn't mind if it had one more room, but otherwise I love it. We've been getting pressure from a lot of our friends to buy a bigger house. No one gets that I love smaller, more cozy homes. To most people around here bigger is better. Well, to me, bigger just means more to clean for me and I really don't like to clean all that much . Not to mention the housing prices in this area. They are outrageous! We live in a 2bd/2ba 1400sqft home that cost $180,000 3 years ago (too high then too I think, but we live on the "west side" and that is very desirable in this area) and if we wanted to buy a similar sized home with one more room we would have to fork out at least $350,000. Not affordable for young families in my oppinion, especially when only one person is bringing home a paycheck (like us).

Ok back to your regularly scheduled chatting......

#21 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 02:05 PM

cool! a chat thread!

have forgotten all the questions, though... let me scroll up...

ok, movement. i'm 18.3 weeks and i started feeling really discernible and regularly occuring kicks and punches sometime about 1.5 weeks ago. i think i was probably feeling them before, but they weren't every day and they were just like one or two and that was it.

preparing for babe's arrival. physically, just starting to think about it. now that winter is officially done here and we've had loads of gorgeous spring weather, i keep thinking about all the cleaning and purging and throwing out of stuff and donating of other stuff we have to do around the house. emotionally, i go back and forth. this babe is coming a bit earlier than we had originally talked about (i was really hoping to have only one in diapers... oh well...) so that's kind of freaking me out every now and then. i know we still have around 5 months, and the way that our son is learning new things and changing every single day, i'm sure we will all be fine, but sometimes i think about it too much. the hardest part is that i really hoped to wait until my parents were moved out to the west coast before we had any more children, and they are still about 2 years from moving. my mom and i did talk the other day and she said that she's thought about it and talked it over with my dad, and she will be coming out for at least a month at the end of september to help us out. i'm so excited. the biggest question mark is that her boss is a doo-doo-head (that's the nice term i will use) and will probably make a stink because it's the end of their fiscal year oct 15 and he will likely think of a reason or 300 that she needs to be there. she doesn't, really, because she's trained everyone to do all parts of her job related to year end things, but she's expecting her boss to be problematic. send her good vibes, mamas...

names. we think about them. not too stressed about them. we like girl names ending in -a, -ia. -ja (or -ya), maybe even -ina. daddy likes boy names that are good hockey names. he's excited to have a "whole front line" as he calls it. i think that means he will want another child, since he prefers to play defense.

i really, really, really need to go shopping for some good maternity pants this week. we were *supposed* to go over the weekend, but that didn't happen. maybe i'll take the little monkey out later today to some of the resale shops to check out some pants, and if we find nothing, i can feel even more okay about splurging the dollars on the awesome japanese weekend belly band pants like i got last time.

i have a question: are you eating your daily piece of chocolate?

~claudia

eta: on the haircut thing, well, you can see how i feel about haircuts for other people by my siggie... : i will be the voice of dissent and say go for a good trim and maybe a little bit of a cut, but don't go too drastic.
#22 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 02:09 PM

Claudia, I believe you had a typo there. It should be pieceS of chocolate. And yes I am, thanks so much for asking.

#23 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboClaudia

preparing for babe's arrival. physically, just starting to think about it. now that winter is officially done here and we've had loads of gorgeous spring weather, i keep thinking about all the cleaning and purging and throwing out of stuff and donating of other stuff we have to do around the house.

i have a question: are you eating your daily piece of chocolate?
First to answer your question, YES I am eating my daily piece of chocolate. That's better than last week where it was almost HOURLY that I was eating chocolate . Yay for the Easter Bunny!!

I've started the spring cleaning getting ready for the baby just this morning. First I'm cleaning out DD's closet and going through her clothes for summer this year. Next I'm going to remove all the baby things from her closet and bring them to my room. I'm re-purposing on of my old dressers as the baby's dresser/changing station. It's the perfect height if I add a changing table pad and it has tons more room than a changing table would. Plus it's already in my room right next to the bed where the baby is going to be with me. I'm excited to put all of the baby things I do have in it soon. Doing this is really making me realize that a real baby is coming here to be with us I can't wait!

#24 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Chocolate! I've been craving it lately, within the last couple weeks, and that has been the first time in a couple years. I just took out the bottle of Hershey's syrup from the fridge and drank a big mouthful. Now baby is kicking, ya think it's a girl?
#25 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 03:17 PM

Chocolate? I haven't touched it since becoming pregnant. I have no desire. Chocolate bars gross me out! Before pregnancy, every night. How weird is that??

Looks like the haircut may have to wait We just found out we are moving in Thursday and not Saturday, so I will be a packing maniac!

#26 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 04:51 PM

Mmmmmmm Chocolate!!! Before DS (#2) I didn't even like chocolate but sometime during that pregnancy I became a connoisseur. So much so that when I was in Vancouver BC for a girls weekend a couple weeks ago we were in a chocolate shoppe and I was asking questions. My best friend was looking at me like "who is the woman and where has she put my friend!" LOL!

Deb
#27 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 05:02 PM

ugh i would die if we moved up our moving date...i babysit another toddler on tues & thurs. i might salvage some packing thurs but tues is SHOT. so that leaves today and wed mostly. but i will survive...i think. heres my excuse: i am eating my required daily piece of "chocolate" (my BIG cravings is pastrys, cakes, pies and stuff not chocolate per say)...can't pack and eat at the same time!!!

i forgot to answer about the baby names....since we are having a girl i have had a girl name picked out for years so i don't have to worry about it...tho a friend suggested changing the middle name so that MIGHT be up in the air.....

go ahead for the haircut....specially if its not doing well with pg. my head hair is WONDERFUL during pg. the only time i have full bodied hair instead of thin hair. PLUS i don't loose tons in the shower...

since we are having a girl i need to get girl clothes and also a reg. size dresser cause both kids stuff will fit in one and just put a changing pad on top. i haven't really gone into shopping for the babe yet tho cause everything is going on. but i did buy a crib on sale really early just cause it saved money. got a free car seat and double stroller so i am set with that.

ok so i am going to pack....i swear!!
#28 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 08:52 PM

well it doesn't kick when I sleep which of course is going go stay like this
#29 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=mum2be]Chocolate? I haven't touched it since becoming pregnant. I have no desire. Chocolate bars gross me out! Before pregnancy, every night. How weird is that??
[QUOTE]

Same thing here, I guess its more of a good thing though, I usually tend to go crazy overboard with the mini eggs at easter.

Im 18.2 weeks and still hardly feeling any movement and when I do its down very low. Must be an anterior placenta.... although I am crossing my fingers for a laid-back easy-going baby

Am I crazy for wishing for twins?
#30 of 40 Old 04-24-2006, 11:03 PM

My brother in law and his wife brought us chocolate macadamia nuts from their honeymoon and I just ate HALF THE BOX tonight. Man, those sweet cravings...

I'm keeping my longish hair until after the baby is born so I can (1) pull it up to get it out of my way and (2) more easily go a couple days without washing it! I figure that will come in handy.

Anybody else playing the "Come-here-DH-and-put-your-hand-on-my-belly-for-ten-minutes-even-though-you-can't-feel-anything" game? That is my FAVORITE game these days. DH is being verrrrrry patient about it!

Mimi :yawning: the happy mama of one DD & one DS ; married to my sweetie.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page