Thump, thump, thump - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-08-2006, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gees!! This kid is kicking the crud out of me already at 21 weeks. At first I thought he had hicups. I don't remember DS kicking me so much even when he was bigger. In fact I didn't even feel him at all until about 20-21 weeks. DS stretched & rolled alot, but didn't really kick much. He never really got up into my ribs either. I guess this one is trying to make up for it, YIKES!

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 PM

I was just going to post about this! I just got a kick so strong it made my whole belly jump. Haven't seen that before. It looked like I had a big huge hiccup--but I didn't! Baby is DEFINITELY getting stronger and feeling its baby oats.

Maybe it began to realize its powers the other night -- I was at a show that had African drumming and MAN were the kicks crazy when those bass drums got going. It was hilarious. My baby's got rhythm.

Mimi :yawning: the happy mama of one DD & one DS ; married to my sweetie.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:32 PM

Don't fret, it looks like you have a gymnast in the making, lol. So far, I feel flutters, and the occasional kick way low. I thinks its awesome!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:52 AM

maciascl -- I am with you now. THIS BABY IS KICKING THE @#$% OUT OF ME! It has gotten WAY stronger and more frequent just in the past several days. Wow. I mean, sometimes I find it cute. And sometimes it makes me feel ill (like nauseous!), you know, as if someone were kicking my internal organs... And sometimes it keeps me up all night.

A neighbor told me this will ease as the baby grows larger and doesn't have as much room to get a "running start" so to speak. Is this true in other mamas' experience? Maybe don't tell me if it's not true... Otherwise it's gonna be a long few months here...

Mimi :yawning: the happy mama of one DD & one DS ; married to my sweetie.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:51 AM

I have been having nearly constant kicks for at least a month now, from the time I wake up til the time I go back to bed. At work the other day, my belly was bulging out with each kick, which everyone thought was very neat. Sometimes I worry that I have alien spawn living in there.

My belly button popped out the other day, too!

Happy mama to L (Sept '06), R (Apr '08), R (Apr '10), and G (Mar '12)! - Homemade , Home birthed , Home schooled , Home grown

User Tag List