We get to see... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-10-2006, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...our baby today! I'm so excited DD is really excited too, she's been in the best mood since we woke up. My sister is coming along too, she's never seen an u/s before. Hopefully all we see is a healthy happy baby! We're not going to find out the gender. After the u/s I have my regular midwife appointment, so my sister gets to come to that too. I want her to see what a midwife is all about and natural childbirth too. She keeps telling me that when she has a baby she wants to be in a hospital and hooked up to the epi asap : Hopefully I show her how wonderful hb is before she gets preggo! (Luckily for me she's not even dating anyone serious right now so I think I have plenty of time )

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#2 of 5 Old 05-10-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmama2
. She keeps telling me that when she has a baby she wants to be in a hospital and hooked up to the epi asap : Hopefully I show her how wonderful hb is before she gets preggo! (Luckily for me she's not even dating anyone serious right now so I think I have plenty of time )
Thats what I wanted too, 3 years ago, and I'm UCing now... When it comes down to the actual baby in your belly, you don't want to do anything that could remotely harm it! I'm sure you're plantin some seeds that she'll look into when she get ready to start a family too, good for you

Happy glimpsing

Cara
#3 of 5 Old 05-10-2006, 05:16 PM

Yay!! That sounds like fun!!

Deb
#4 of 5 Old 05-11-2006, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies! We saw baby bean today! So cute Everything looks perfect. Little bean is way down low and is pretty much folded in half. Bean had it's little face peeking out between it's legs.

We didn't go to the mw appointment though. My mw had been up all night at a birth and asked if I could reschedule for tomorrow, so that's the plan. I'm disappointed that my sister couldn't come along, but that's ok. She'll probably be here for the birth

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#5 of 5 Old 05-11-2006, 09:18 AM

Awww-so glad you got a peek!

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page