September Baby predictions! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 49 Old 07-08-2006, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting...

Sex: I'm guessing boy (no u/s this time)
Date: 9/21 (this was my grandpa's birthday)
Time: 10pm
Length of labor: 5-6 hours
Weight: 6lb 12oz (dd was 6lb4oz) I have teeny babes
Length: 19.5 inches

No feelings or intuitions, just guesstimating based on my first birth. The feeling is boy, or maybe it's just been so ingrained into my head because that's what dp's family "wants"
#32 of 49 Old 07-10-2006, 02:28 PM

sex: boy
date:sept 16
time: early morning
length of labor: 12 hrs (start to finish)
weight: 7.7
length:21

i was in labor with dd for 5 days....but this baby seems a lot more easy going and just compliant!!!
so i chose its EDD and early morning (so that dd can just sleep in her bed for most of it and wake up with a brother in the AM)
12 hrs so that my mom can get here in time to help with dd (it will take her about 8 hrs)
as long as we all make it and are healthy....i am happy
#33 of 49 Old 07-12-2006, 09:49 AM

Sex: Boy (I am leaning this way only b/c this pregnancy has been so very different from both of the ones with the girls).
Date: Sept 10
Time: Early morning
Length of Labor: 6-8 hours
Weight: 10lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 22"

Like others have said, I'm just rounding up a bit from my last one. It was an early morning birth (8 days "late"), lasting 6 1/2 hours 10 lbs 22 1/2". I suppose this one could be bigger, especially if it's a boy.
The date is a biggie with me this time, as I have a weird feeling this one might come early, but I have no idea why. Based on LMP my EDD is 9/4, based on ovulation it's 9/5 and since I prefer even numbers, I changed it to 9/6.

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#34 of 49 Old 07-21-2006, 12:04 AM

It's exciting this time. Since we're having a homebirth, we haven't had the extra testing, so we have no idea about any of this!

Sex: I would love a girl, since we already have a boy but ds keeps saying "brother", so I think he may know something.
Date: My EDD is 9/27, so I'll guess this time I'll be one day late (I was 3 days early last time), which makes it 9/28
Time: Hmm... ds was born at 1:20PM, so I'll guess 11:30AM?
Length of labor: : I never know if this includes early labor, so I'll include it and conclude 18 hours. Ds was 12 hours of early labor and 15 hours of hard labor.
Weight: 9 lbs? Ds was 8 lbs 7 oz
Length: 21 inches, like ds

I'll keep you posted.
#35 of 49 Old 07-29-2006, 05:18 AM

ok, I'll play.

Gender: I am guessing its a girl. We don't know, but that seems to be the consensus. And its heartbeat has been pretty fast all along, which I think (?) suggests girl.
Date: Sept 23rd (in Libra and first day of Autumn) EDD is 22nd
Time: Morning
length of labor: 12 hours ? including early labor
Size: 6 lbs 8 oz.
length: 21 inches

edited to add actual data:

Girl
Sept 4 (18 days early!)
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Length of Labor: 16 hours
Size: 7 lbs
length: 19 3/4
#36 of 49 Old 07-29-2006, 02:07 PM

um....

Sex: well....I was sure Noah was coming until I hit about 20 weeks...now I am on the fence....we'll see.
Date: sept 29 or oct 3rd
Time: I usually labor in the night so we'll say wee hour of the morning
Length of labor: however long it takes....I dont plan on measuring the time...
Weight: 9lbs 3 oz......or twins
length: 22inches

Well as far as inuition goes. I have been focusing so much on how are birth will be that I haven't really thought to much about these sort of things. With my first 2 I was right about their sex, 3rd one wrong......right about the weight. This babe was a "surprise" and I feel like it is bringing me a gift that I need to prepare my mind/heart for and so that is my focus......over coming fears and the need to be in control....surrender to the unknown and let the ocean of experience guide me to the shore of whats to come.
#37 of 49 Old 07-29-2006, 02:08 PM

Sex: Boy
Date: 9/28
Time: early evening
Length of labor: 15 hours
Weight: 7 lbs. 8 ounces
Length: 21"

Sex has been confirmed. Due date is 9/21, but I'm always late in general (this is my first baby) so I think it's likely that he'll be late...maybe a week late... although I'm working up until 39 weeks... and fear that I could go into labor at work... in which case he would be early. When I imagine the birth, I picture the sun setting. I'm not expecting a short labor. I haven't gained a lot of weight - 12 pounds so far (at 32 weeks). Both the dad and I are tall (6'2" & 5'9") so I think he'll be long.
#38 of 49 Old 08-02-2006, 03:45 AM

Sex: (ok some of you know this, but for those who dont): I have no clue, but right now we think it's a girl.
Date: September 12
Time: The head will emerge at 5:15 am
Length of labor: 1.5 hours
Weight:9lbs even
Length: 22 inches

Maybe also include why you have these feelings or intuitions as well?[/QUOTE]

We think it's a girl because of how active it is. The date is because my BIL is getting married on the due date, so I hope the baby comes a few days sooner. Wishful thinking, I know. The time because water usually breaks at night. Length of labor because my son's labor was extremely fast, only 3.5 hours of labor and .5 hour of pushing, and subsequent births are rumored to go even faster. Size and length because I have two midwives who emphasize good nutrition so I'm eating healthier overall, so I expect this one will be larger than my son. He was 8 lbs. 10 and 20.75 inches.

~Nay

Reneé, 33 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 nocirc.gif and Arianna 9/06 gd.gif angel1.gifangel1.gif (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 blowkiss.gif.  TTC a little rainbow rainbow1284.gifchartnew.gif http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/4e4ac9 Currently in the 2WW 
#39 of 49 Old 08-02-2006, 09:11 PM

Sex: Scan said she was a girl :, her legs were wide open so theres little doubt... (Although up until then I did think I was having a boy)

Date: EDD is 25th of September, so I predict 20th of September.... (Knowing my luck Murphys Law will kick in and she'll be 2wks overdue and come on the 9th of october!!)

Time: No doubt it'll be in the middle of the night... :yawning: (Once again Murphys Law) So I'll say 2am.

Length of labor: 6 - 8 hours (Heres hoping anyways! )

Weight: 5 - 6 llbs

Babys Length: Roughly 20 - 21 inches.

Reasons for my predictions: For:
Date: I'm saying she'll come early because A: Wishful thinking, and B: Me and my sisters were early, and I'm fairly sure so were my mother and her siblings. Although she'll probably decide to barricade herself in there until the last possable moment! :

Time: I was born in the middle of the night, and for some reason it wouldn't suprise me if she was the same, nothing like making a grand entrance!

Length of labor: This is once again A: Wishful thinking, and B: Also going on how my Mother was (Apparantly this is a fairly good indication of how you will go) and she had fairly short labors so fingers crossed!!

Weight: When I was born I was 5llbs something, and as I'm tiny, and my stomac (As big as it is for me) is apparantly not that big so I'm assuming she's going to be small (Although I had a dream the other night that she was 9.9llbs..)

Babys Length: I was about 21 inches when born, so small but long so going on that for this too.
#40 of 49 Old 08-20-2006, 08:28 PM

Neat idea. I'll also include this in the baby book!
This is my first child and all these are total guesses!

Sex: boy
Date: September 4 (actual due date is Sept. 11)
Time: 4:13am
Length of labor: 8 hours
Weight: 7.2 lbs
Length: 21.5 inches

in one of the ultrasound pictures he or she is holding up four fingers - trying to tell us something, right?
#41 of 49 Old 09-03-2006, 01:43 PM

I've been putting this off as I was predicted to go early because of my uterus. However, I'm now almost 39 weeks so I feel like I can predict for myself this time

Sex: We know...it's a girl
Date: 9.7.06
Time: probably sometime in the evening
Length of labor: 12 hours
Weight: 7.2
Length: 19.5 inches

I've had this sneaky suspicion about Sept. 7th. I don't know why, but it popped into my head a while ago. I just discovered today that the full moon is on the 7th. Not to mention, the full moon was on my birthday in September two years ago, and our wedding day last year in September. So I feel like we have a good chance on the 7th!!

Mama to DD 06' Partner to Sasa
#42 of 49 Old 09-03-2006, 01:44 PM

Well, I was due August 31st and did one in that due club - but here we are in September so, I'm going to have another go!

Date: September 7th
Time: Early morning
Length of labor: 8 hours
Weight: 9Ib 4oz
#43 of 49 Old 09-06-2006, 04:41 PM

I am so cheating here since I am 40wks3days, but I don't know any baby stats so here is my guess...

[B]Sex: Boy
Date: 9/7/06
Time: I don't know about that...
Length of labor: 3 hours
Weight:no more than 8
Length: 22 in.
#44 of 49 Old 09-17-2006, 05:32 PM

I haven't felt enough to do a prediction until now, and I still don't feel *much* but I wanted to add my own anyway.

Sex: Girl, all the way. VERY girl.
Date: September 21st.
Time: Late at night.
Length of labor: 6-8 hours.
Weight: 9,12
Length: 23 inches

Update:
BOY BOY BOY! October 3rd, born in the evening, labour was only 3 hours and he was under 9.5 and 21 inches!

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#45 of 49 Old 09-26-2006, 10:56 AM

well, I am jumping in late here-and since my due date has come and gone I guess I have at least a decent idea of when LOL

Sex: all boy (known)
Date: Sept. 27
Time: 3 a.m.
Length of labor: active labor-3 hours
Weight: 9 lbs even
Length: 21 1/2 inches

This is purely a guess, and considering I have been having prodromal labor for days I am hoping the active labor is short He was guessed at average size based on ultrasound a week ago-so given the extra growing time I would put him about 9lbs or so...brothers were both long for early gestation-so I guess he will be longer yet......
#46 of 49 Old 09-26-2006, 02:02 PM

I am one week overdue today!!!!

Sex: Pretty sure a girl
Date: Oct 1
Time: 3 a.m.
Length of labor: 18 hours
Weight: 9 lbs 4oz
Length: 22 in

I am so ready to have this baby. It is my first so who knows when she will come. So far everyone who guessed a date has lost including me and my husband! My birthday is Oct 3 and that date is exactly 2 weeks overdue. We are pretty certain about our conception date...we were tracking ovulation clues and think we conceived the day after Christmas. At our 19 week untrasound she was exactly 19 weeks according to measurements. We go in tomorrow for another to make sure things are still going well. Good luck to everyone!!!
:
#47 of 49 Old 09-27-2006, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCmamaof6 View Post
Sex: girl (the tech was 99.9% sure)
Date: Sept 12 or 18
Time: between 12 & 6 am
Length of labor: 1-2 hours or less from start of ctx
Weight: 6 lbs 5oz
Length: 19"
IRL:
sex: girl
date: Sept 11
time: 2:58 pm
length of labor: 2 hours from start of "real" ctx
weight: 6 lb 14 oz
length: 21"

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

#48 of 49 Old 10-11-2006, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Sex: GIRL
Date: October 7th, 2006
Time: dinnertime
Length of labor: 9 hours
Weight: 9lbs 8oz
Length: 22 in

I put October 7th as the date... I'm actually due September 27th, but dd was 19 days past my EDD, so I'm giving this one an extra 10 days to cook in there! I have put dinnertime for my time of delivery because I want to go into labour in the early morning so that dd can attend her preschool in the morning/early afternoon while I labour and dh can go pick her up just a few hours before baby's born. Weight and length, I added a half pound and 1/2 an inch to dd1 because 2nd babies are usually bigger!

Fun thread!
Wow, I was actually really close on things!

Sex: GIRL
Date: October 8, 2006
Time: 4:47 am
Length of labour: 1 hour 45 minutes
Weight: 9lbs 8oz
Height: 21 inches

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#49 of 49 Old 10-12-2006, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diprincess View Post
Sex: It's a boy
Date: I'm hoping the 21st (a lot of b-days around my due date, and don't want him to share it with any of my crazy family members.
Time: Evening (7ish)
Length of labor: 8-10 hours
Weight: 9lbs 9oz
Length: 21"

These are all just based on my first labor, and I slightly adjusted all my numbers from that one.
Sex:Boy (But we already knew that)
Date:September 24th
Time:12:05pm
Length of labor:9 hours
Weight:8lbs 12oz
Length:21.5"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page