Mothering Forum banner

I got an Amby!

513 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Summerland 
#1 ·
I got a pretty good deal on an Amby baby hammock this weekend!
I think I'm all set as far as having sleeping options for baby. There's our bed, obviously, my mom found a second-hand Arm's Reach cosleeper for us, and now I have the Amby. Ds1 was (and still is) such a terrible sleeper that I am determined to try different things with this babe to see what works best. This woman had her Amby listed for $180 on Craigs List, and when I went to take a look at it I offered her $160 ('cause it never hurts to try for a better bargain and I knew she was motivated since she was cleaning house to move
) and she accepted! It's basically brand-new - her baby is only 5 months old, she said she put her dd in it once, her dd cried, and she never tried it again. So I'm pretty psyched about that. Wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the $$, but I figured I can always just sell it if it doesn't work out... Has anyone here used an Amby for other babies?

Next step for me is getting baby clothes organized and planning some freezer meals. I finally feel like doing some preparation.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.