That I cannot have the baby until at least the weekend. That it would "work better" if I could wait. (Hes out of town all this week. He left at 4am this morning and will be home around 6pm on friday)
I laughed at him and told him I would pass along the message, but I couldnt guarantee the baby would listen.
Ugh, I hate this. Dh travels for his job. This week hes the farthest away (at 4hrs without road construction, which the highway has been torn up all summer long, so there IS construction). Next week hes gone Tuesday at 4am-Thursday until 9PM. Then the week of my due date hes staying home.
This is why I was induced with my DD. He was in the town 4hrs away...it was 9pm at night, he had been awake since 230AM that morning....and I started having contractions. It ended up I wasnt in labor, but that was enough to scare me into an induction. I am not doing that again....but, gosh, this is rough.
I hope the baby listens. Because with my history of quick labors, already being 85% effaced and 3cm dialated...my labor might be a short one...and if hes not home and the baby goes quick enough...the only support I will have will be my MIL. (who is against me wanting a natural childbirth. She says "if pain medicine is available why not get it"
: She is very mainstream. )
Ya know, and why I am at it....my FIL is such an inconsiderate man. He has been the "babysitter" while I am in labor since I got PG. Hes supposed to watch DD and DS since he cant be in the room with me (weak stomach and I dont think I would want my FIL anyways). Well, he asked us last week if he could borrow our car (we have a car that gets 50MPG) to go to Vegas the WEEKEND BEFORE MY DUE DATE AND BE GONE FOR SOMETHING LIKE 5DAYS! Which means....if I go into labor while hes gone...we wont have a babysitter for the kids.
: Yeah...thats going to be good for me...be in the hospital with a 4year old and a 2year old, in labor, trying to keep them out of stuff, concentrate on my labor.
Ok, kinda panicing here now....