Start of labor? REALLY FREAKING..... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-22-2006, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Take your time, Rainbowsmum. Better to make a well thought out decision then one based on impulse and high emotion, especially with mommy hormones thrown it. By no means am I excusing his behavior, I am just saying to take your time.
Having family around is a treasure for you both.
Best of luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowsMum View Post
Once again, thanks all for your support.... This is such a messy time.... I really should just be strong and be able to tell him where to go... But I'm weak and I can't. So I apologise for the ongoing mess I keep writing up for you to read... And really thankyou for all your kind words
Don't be sorry!!! I always thought that is what a group like this is for!!!

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

Old 09-23-2006, 06:26 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much
Old 09-27-2006, 10:14 PM

how are you doing mama? just thinking of you and wondering if your baby has made his/her arrival yet and how you are doing? enjoy your baby moon!

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:37 PM

I'm not from your ddc but I just HAD to respond.... I can't believe the crap he is putting you through right now. Kick his butt to the curb and don't think twice about how you're making him feel.... momma, he obviously doesn't care how you're feeling or he'd be a little more sensitive at a time like this. I wish you weren't having to go through this right now.

I know it's going to be hard, but try to focus on your little one. That's who is important. JMO, but I think you should tell him you think you're in the early stages of labor and tell him if he isn't going to be there for your support then he needs to find somewhere to stay until after the baby is born because you don't need him coming and going at a time like this.

He acts like he's jealous of the attention an upcoming arrival is getting and this is his way of detracting attention from that and putting it back on him. If you're having to focus on his coming and going then you can't focus on the pregnancy. Please take care of yourself and do what's right for you and your baby. Please forgive if I have spoken out of turn.... I just get so worked up when I see fathers acting like THEY are the baby.:
Old 09-28-2006, 03:03 PM

I hate to say it, but his "selfish" request for you to move to England with your family may actually work in YOUR favor and not his. I think if it's something you can do, you should go.... not because that was the ultimatum he gave you, but because it will enable you to distance yourself from him and possibly get him out of your system.... who knows... you may even meet someone WORTH being with while you're there. Plus, as the PP stated, you can't put a price on having a good support system around you at a time like this. Little does he know... but his little ultimatum may be his undoing....

Good luck Rainbowsmum and I wish all the happiness in the world for you and your little one.... I won't tell you what I'm wishing on daddy though....:
Old 09-28-2006, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

Things are OKish..... Had kinda a scare with the baby, they thought she wasn't growing but turned out she was fine, and it was just me who had stopped... If that makes sense? I have the odd contraction but nothing too exciting... But she was due 4 days ago so any day now!!!! (I hope...)

As for DP or not DP..... Well, things we're kinda uppy and downy... I pointed out that if we had a chance to be together at any point again he was gunna have to tell the other girl about me and stop seeing her, and he said that he would. I asked him about it a few days later when I saw him again and he said he hadn't told her but he had stopped talking to her and seeing her. Which didn't exactly satisfy me but well if he wasn't seeing or talking to her I could hardly complain and there was no use in him hurting her unneccesarily. BUT he lied. I found out just today he does still talk to her, I don't know if he's still seeing her or what but yeah... Can't beleive I beleived him. Even thinking about it makes me feel sick. I'm gunna have to ask him about it when I see him next and just ask him to be honest with me... I do deserve at least that. It's annoying because the more I find out the more I know I should just tell him where to go... But with emotional attatchment its never that easy... And mentally I don't know if I can tell him to go... Not yet, I just don't want to be hurting anymore. But if he is still seeing her then I'm going to have to because baby doesn't need that kinda crap in her life. And for her I could do it. Because when it comes down to it she's the one I'm most worried about and she is far more important to me than any strong attachment I have with anyone else.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:11 AM

I think it's going to be much easier for you to tell him to get lost after your baby arrives! anyway how exciting you are in the last few days of your pregnancy! enjoy this time!

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
Old 09-30-2006, 03:24 AM - Thread Starter

Went to talk to him about it last night and couldn't... I just felt like throwing up.... I thought it may be easier to wait until after she is born, but I went to hospital today and they have scheduled to induce me monday morning (Its Saturday evening now) and I don't think I can go through the whole labor with him there if I don't trust him... So I'm gunna have to talk about it with him before then. Has to be done, hes coming to stay tomorrow afternoon so I will no doubt do it then.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:42 AM

not part of your ddc but i just wanted to send you a big , and to send you wishes for a wonderful birth.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:24 AM - Thread Starter

Thankyou I can't wait to hold her in my arms... Feels like I've been forever... I would have rather had her naturally, but for her own wellbeing it's better she's out as she's not doing too well. Can't help but think it's cos of all the stress I'm going through thats effecting her so badly.

User Tag List