Roll call- who is still pregnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey mamas-
So we're half way through our due date month and I thought it would be fun/interesting to see who is still awaiting the arrival of their babes. My EDD is this Friday, but I predicted in our baby predictions thread 9/16, 22 or 23. We'll see. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend

J - Birth doula and *very* grateful mama to bouncy Q, fancy F, and mighty F!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 10:05 AM

I'm "due" tomorrow. We'll see! #1 was almost two weeks 'late' and #2 was almost 2 weeks 'early' so maybe this one wants to be 'on time'.

IBCLC, LLLL, Mom to 3, obsessive baker, where's my coffee
#3 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 11:26 AM

Still pregnant here. I'm not "due" until the 30th.
#4 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 11:49 AM

I"m still pg too. "due" the 23rd...

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
#5 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 11:55 AM

me!
i was either due last saturday or today. at this point i'm shooting for a birth on the eqiunox.

*mama to c 2/2000, v 2/2004, p 9/2006, and h 12/2012*

one of the mamas behind BeanTreeBaby.com ...Gear for Growing Families!

#6 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 12:10 PM

**Raises hand** Still pg here too. I was just going to make a post on this very subject yesterday but never got around to it. I'm due Wednesday, but have been hoping to go any day. Trying a few things to get it going. As long as I don't go Monday though (my friend's birthday) I'll be happy whenever he comes.
#7 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 12:17 PM

me
#8 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Still pregnant! Due the 27th but dd was 43 weeks by conception so not too hopeful! We'll see...

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#9 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 01:01 PM

I'm still here : My "due date" (by conception) was 9/11. I'm still feeing pretty good, but I really want to meet this baby! I really hope it's soon, but I know I could have a couple of weeks!

Anyone else past their edd?

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#10 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 01:25 PM

Still pregnant. Was due the 4th.
#11 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 01:28 PM

My due date is either tomorrow or Monday. I have been having irregular contractions since Aug. 30th and am going a little nutty here. Last night while having contractions I was sure that this was the weekend but now I am nervous that I will have 2 more weeks of this. I feel like I have had the longest PMS cramps in my life! I was so prepared to be late with this babe but all these painful contractions have really messed with my mind. I hope this is my weekend.
#12 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 02:32 PM

Me!

Due on the 25th. I'm HOPING for the 21st, because of the new moon.

I am sooo ready to meet this baby. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer!

High-tech Hippie Mama to Dd1 (9/22/06), Dd2 (2/25/10) and Ds (05/27/2013). I eat Clean, cloth diaper, and spend way too much time online.

#13 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 03:07 PM

We are --

"Due" the 24th. Ina was 10 days early (but only 3 days early if you followed my conception calculations) --- we thought we'd probably end up about 10 days early with this 'un too -- but we blew past that a couple days ago. (Yippee!)

No signs of impending labor - I didn't have any with Ina 'til I was in labor, either. At least, nothing I recognized (unless not sleeping the night before is a sign ).

I'm kind of hoping for the 22nd -- no matter when this babe is born, s/he will share a birthday with *some* relative or friend, I swear. But the 22nd is my great-aunt's 90th bday, and it's also an auspicious date in Lord of the Rings -- ahem -- so that would be cool too. So of course, we will NOT land on that day.

Not all who wander are lost.
#14 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 04:56 PM

Me! I don't know when I'm due, though.

My best friend insists I'll have the baby today because it's the day after she left my house.
My husband demands I have the baby tomorrow because they're 3 staff short at work and he's doing the morning shift (he's a chef) and would be practically single-handedly running the kitchen during the Sunday brunch rush. If I go into labour he gets to leave and the manager will get called in, instead! He says to call if I feel the slightest twinge.

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#15 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 05:50 PM

I'm still pg too...not "due" till Wednesday, and no sign of baby coming any earlier than that either. I'm a bit annoyed today too because this is the date DH thought she'd be born, but then again he also thought she'd be a boy My back aches and I'm tired and ready to meet her!!!

Heather
#16 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 05:58 PM

still here, still pregnant. My EDD is today. DS was nearly a week early so I half expected to go last weekend, but apparently this baby has other plans.
I'm getting really eager to meet him/her!

Mommy to two wonderful boys
#17 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 06:13 PM

Warning! I have to rant a bit! Yep, I am still here too. Feeling discourgaged, worn out, in pain and tired. Oh, and did I mention grumpy? I keep spotting off and on, off and on. I am tired of keeping the house clean, just in case it happens today and someone has to take care of my kids.
Then I have contractions for a few hours and then they stop. If they start up again, I am getting on the treadmill and not getting off until she is born!
We went to the zoo today and visited the stork. ha ha ha. See my previous post regarding why she might be born this weekend. (but I highly doubt it...)
Ya know what is the worst of it? I am not even 40 weeks until 9/26. Mentally, I know she will be born when she is ready and the time is right and all that stuff, but physically, I am so OVER it.
Okie dokie then, time to suck it up and move on. Thanks for reading.
#18 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 07:47 PM

I am still here!! My due date is actually tomorrow the 17th. I really didn't think I'd make it to my due date, but it looks like I will...unless baby decides to come out tonight :

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#19 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteworthy
Warning! I have to rant a bit! Yep, I am still here too. Feeling discourgaged, worn out, in pain and tired. Oh, and did I mention grumpy? I keep spotting off and on, off and on. I am tired of keeping the house clean, just in case it happens today and someone has to take care of my kids.
Then I have contractions for a few hours and then they stop. If they start up again, I am getting on the treadmill and not getting off until she is born!
We went to the zoo today and visited the stork. ha ha ha. See my previous post regarding why she might be born this weekend. (but I highly doubt it...)
Ya know what is the worst of it? I am not even 40 weeks until 9/26. Mentally, I know she will be born when she is ready and the time is right and all that stuff, but physically, I am so OVER it.
Okie dokie then, time to suck it up and move on. Thanks for reading.
I so could have written that!!! DS was 17 days early so once I past the point in this pregnancy where he was born I started feeling 'overdue'. Thankfully tomorrow is my due date... I just keep doing visualizations & affimation & talking to my baby

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#20 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 08:54 PM

Yup, still pregnant too....!! Not "due" until the 25th, but have been having light contractions / cramps for the last two days now... Well I wouldn't say they were light, strong enough for them to hurt but not strong enough to really get the ball rolling...... So who knows when baby will decide to show!
#21 of 40 Old 09-16-2006, 11:35 PM

Was due 9/3. Still pregnant, but that offer is good for a limited time only.
The batteries appear to be dead in the garage door opener ... so we are going to go to the hospital for a little encouragement tomorrow night. Hopefully the cervidil alone will be all we need.

Good luck everybody!

doula mom to a fantastic 3-year-old dirt-lover , Yeshuel, m/c at 10wks 10/6/08 , and Alan born 10/7/09
#22 of 40 Old 09-17-2006, 12:06 AM

still preg due today.....by conception thought it would be around 2 weeks ago (i concienved on a "double ovulation" month right after my period....so )

but still preg
dd was 2 weeks late.
trying to do something really fun every day.
#23 of 40 Old 09-17-2006, 09:38 AM

Baby is still inside...and due date is today. I'm soooo jealous of all the mommas holding their babies already. And so ready for baby to come out! But baby is apparently not ready yet & I'm trying hard to be patient.

I've been having contractions for weeks and weeks. The average length has gone from 45 secs to 65+ over the last week. Baby keeps getting lower & lower (can't go much farther down without coming out!). And really I'm trying to be patient & think positively about the work my body is getting done outside of active labor.

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#24 of 40 Old 09-17-2006, 10:06 AM

Was due 9/7. Been having sporatic contractions since about 2 weeks before EDD. Tried everything they say to try to get it going, acupuncture for two sessions Thurs. and Fri ~ even castor oil yesterday. Been loosing mucous plug with some blood since mid last week. Both the sessions and the castor oil got some strong regular contractions going but once managed to get to sleep for the night they stopped.

Tuesday I go for induction
#25 of 40 Old 09-17-2006, 03:37 PM

according to U/S I'm due the 20th....I just found that out the other day when I went to visit my on call doc. (i've only seen him once) It was nice 'cause he gave me his home phone and cell #'s so I can let him know when babe is born or DH can call if he has any questions. (we're having a UC) according to my dates somewhere around the 27th....give or take a week or 2.
Thought yesterday was the day. Had contractions that got stronger all day(starting at 4:30am when they were waking me up)....every 3-5 min, deffinantly not BH. We got all the birth supplies ready and were all geared up. Put the kids to bed and decided to go lay down and get connected/make love........we both feel asleep within 5 min. So much for getting connected!! lolol.

Woke up feeling refreshed, haven't had any contractions today. I'm kinda relieved because I wasn't able to eat much yesterday so I could use some refueling time!! I'm feeling excited that birth is actually this close.....trying not to be discouraged! Good too becuase dd woke at 5:30am throwing up, we've all had the norwalk virus this week ...that was fun:
#26 of 40 Old 09-20-2006, 12:22 AM

*raises hand* still pregnant!!!! not due until 9/26 but I was hoping he would be here by now...oh well so much for that thought.
#27 of 40 Old 09-20-2006, 04:29 AM

Im still pregnant too, im not due for 2 days yet, but im feeling very ready!!!
#28 of 40 Old 09-20-2006, 01:50 PM

I'm still waiting... my due date is tomorrow (9/21). Not feeling much yet. Just Braxton Hicks which have been happening for weeks. Baby hasn't dropped - I measured 39 cm last week.
This is my first -- so I don't know what to expect.
Cannot sleep at all at night!!! Insomnia. Naps in daytime. So uncomfortable!!! Baby very active at night! Sharp twinges in pelvis when laying down... ?baby's head?
Advice, anyone?

Vanessa
#29 of 40 Old 09-20-2006, 02:33 PM

Still prego, I literally feel like I am going to pop, my abdominal muscles are hurting! EDD is the 23rd or 25th. Maybe this weekend!
Anyone else nesting like crazy. Already have two but managed to find time to paint all the furniture in the girls room.
#30 of 40 Old 09-20-2006, 04:47 PM

not due until the 27th, still pregnant. I started my leave from work today (I only get 30 days!) because I hurt, feel flu like and crabby. I work in technical support over the phone and feel too crabby to not yell at the customers. I hope she doesn't stay in much longer because the longer she waits the less time I will get to spend with her before having to go back to work. (I will probably quit with recommendation for rehire after my 30 days though..) I am going to do a ton of housework today because our house needs it and last time it started up contractions. She jabs my tailbone all day!:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page