Looking back.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-28-2006, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So i just saw a birth announcement in Jan 07 and I was like WHAT they are having babies already?!!! Then I thought...wait it IS almost January....OMG!! : I have been going down memory lane a bit here lately (ok just the first few weeks of her life ) I just think about her so quick birth, the easiness of it all and I just wish I could go through that again but NOT go through the newborn no sleep stage!!

Wow...thats all i can really say I feel like I am at the stage where the newborn stage is over. I have an infant now. I won't be in that "when is my labor going to start i am in so much pain, how far along are you, feeling the baby kick" stage ever again (or so we planned....): I mean I don't want another baby ESPECIALLY right now but i hardly feel like I got to share my pregnancy with anyone and now its all over....
#2 of 4 Old 12-30-2006, 05:45 AM

Yeah, it's about conception time here for us; just thinking about where we were this time last year and where we are this year is quite mind-blowing.
#3 of 4 Old 01-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Its scary huh, it just occurred to me Ariennes gunna be 3 months tomorrow shes just growing up so quickly

I'm not wanting another baby anytime soon. In fact after the whole birth experience I had I'm too afraid to ever want to go through it again. BUT it's such a shock that my babys not a teeny baby anymore!!

I'm gunna blink and we're going to be celebrating the 1st birthday of our little ones.
#4 of 4 Old 01-03-2007, 03:56 AM

It's just so sad how fast time flies! I want to savour this time forever.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page