May/June Swap thank yous :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-21-2006, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since I already got one of my packages and noticed that there wasn't a thank you thread yet i thought I'd start one

Mandi (bertrands_girl) thank you so much for hte beautiful card, the adorable little outfit and socks. Also the teas (am having one righ tnow actually ) and the little hat. It's very cute. (DD tried to wear the hat as soon as we took it out. But said "oh no send back, too small" LOL) Then she promptly put it on my belly once i told her it was for the baby and she said "Still no fit, not working" Silly girl I gotta ask where you found that hat or if you knwo where i can get any other clothes in that same brand/line. it is SOO soft and Dh love it so we are on a hunt to find an outfit that matches. Thanks again.
I havent' gotten my other package yet but I'm sure it's on it's way (the mail carrier thinks I'm crazy as I'm waiting by the box each day LOL) (OH side note... teh day this package came i got 4 other packages too from Tp and other things and DD said "Oh wow ! happy brithday! all these presents !"
#2 of 8 Old 06-22-2006, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

I got my other package !! thank you Ambrose!!!
LOVE the adorable outfit and the soft shoes. They are too cute
And I totally love the little gymboree shirt oh and the fittd and cover are great as well (i forgot to put this in yesterday... mommy brain!) You did a great job picking this stuff out. Oh and no rush on teh mama pads... I got a few months LOL
#3 of 8 Old 06-23-2006, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Anyone else get their stuff yet???
#4 of 8 Old 06-23-2006, 04:42 PM

I did! I did! Thank you soooo much!!! Those suckers are awesome and the candles smell sooo good. It was also nice to be able to show my family what kind of diapers I wanted. And the outfit (although pink and frilly ) they are still cute and I am glad I have some more long sleeve onesies for her. Thank you sooo much!!
#5 of 8 Old 06-23-2006, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
I did! I did! Thank you soooo much!!! Those suckers are awesome and the candles smell sooo good. It was also nice to be able to show my family what kind of diapers I wanted. And the outfit (although pink and frilly ) they are still cute and I am glad I have some more long sleeve onesies for her. Thank you sooo much!!
yeah sorry about the outfit. DH picked it out and since he was being sort of helpful i didn't tell him no (but you an bring it back if you are near a kohls lol) I looked EVERYWHERE for long sleeved onesies adn NO ONE had them out yet! and we never used any with our 2 so not even any extras lying around. Oh and was teh baby quilt an ok size? I didn't want ot make it too big but it seemed kinda small once i got it done. LOL
#6 of 8 Old 06-26-2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam&kat's_mom
I got my other package !! thank you Ambrose!!!
LOVE the adorable outfit and the soft shoes. They are too cute
And I totally love the little gymboree shirt oh and the fittd and cover are great as well (i forgot to put this in yesterday... mommy brain!) You did a great job picking this stuff out. Oh and no rush on teh mama pads... I got a few months LOL

I am so glad that you liked it all! I was so nervous! You should have seen me repeatedly take the things out and show DH for approval... I really wanted to know it would be a good enough package. DH kept telling me, "hunny, you bought something from gymboree I'm sure you'll be fine. Isn't that like "hyena" status almost on MDC? WE don't even own gymboree dear... you'll be FINE!! Now put them BACK IN THE BOX!!!!"

No, I haven't gotten anything yet. The rest of us should be getting it all veeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyy soon though....

yes?

Well, I'll be sitting out by my mailbox today but that's just me!

GREAT MOM to dd (5) and )ds( [sept 26 2006]
#7 of 8 Old 07-08-2006, 01:41 AM

Thank you MamaRainbeau for the swap package. I went to the post office to recieve the held mail and I really really appreciate the things in the package. All the maternity clothes are really nice and fit well. And the soaker is freakin' adorable. I cried when I saw the picture frame it's so beautiful. You are too nice, I really really thank you for all the things you sent.

GREAT MOM to dd (5) and )ds( [sept 26 2006]
#8 of 8 Old 07-08-2006, 10:55 AM

I'm SO glad you liked your package! I always get nervous about whether other mamas will think the things I think are cute actually are!...And I forgot to find out if you were CD'ing so I took a chance. I'm so glad you like the soaker, etc. Thank you again for organizing.
Love,
Lisa

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page