I am so sore - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone else sore? Everyday, espically when I wake up, I feel like I worked out hard the day before. I stretch everyday and do my squats etc but nothing that would make me feel like I am 80 years old! Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night to pee I can hardly get up off the pot. I wonder why this is happening.
#2 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 01:37 PM

I was just telling my DH that I am having the same problem. About getting up to go to the bathroom 10 times a night. Hip pain, back pain and right above my pubic bone...I guess it's just the babe settling down and causing pressure/pain. With me, it is always worse at night after lying down for a while then getting up, but during the day it does happen if I've been sitting for too long then get up and walk. I don't have any advise or anything, just letting you know you aren't alone...
#3 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab80 View Post
With me, it is always worse at night after lying down for a while then getting up, but during the day it does happen if I've been sitting for too long then get up and walk.

Same here. I'm "fine", like pregnancy fine, most of the day, and at night when I lay down to relax , the pain is just terrible. Getting in and out of bed is really painful. Weird.

Just a few more weeks guys!

In love with Dh since 1998. We created Ds (7.1.03), Dd (10.16.06) and Dd (3.16.09).
#4 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 03:02 PM

Yup that's me ! SORE SORE SORE! I can barely walk sometimes cuase hte pain in my cervix and the grinding on my pelvis bone is making me nuts! To lay down is worse as i feel like every bone in my body is goingto break,or to try and roll over is just awful! Other than tha tall is well. But i'm afraid taht one of these times i'm gonna be stuck onteh toilet until Dh gets home ot lift me off!
#5 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 03:15 PM

I'm right there with you ladies, laying down and getting out of bed are such terrible punishments . You are not alone
#6 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 04:17 PM

YES! YES! YES! After about the first 30 steps in the morning I am fine...well, like someone said, "pregnancy fine". BUT, every time I get up at night to pee my body is SO stiff and sore!!! I feel like when I sit down on the toilet it is going to break because I sit down so hard! Then getting up hurts my knees so bad!!

I did a bunch of stretching last night on the birth ball thinking this might help, but last night was just as bad as before. When I woke at 3am I finally made it to standing but then couldn't really walk...I started wondering if I was just going to pee right there on the floor. But then I thought about having to clean it up...how would I get down and back up? This is the thought that motivated me to get to the bathroom in time regardless of the pain.

Hugs to all of us!!

Mama to Ainsley (7/01) , Finley (10/06) and Jade (10/06)

#7 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Yep, me too. Last week I somehow managed to bounce to my feet forgetting my current state, I thought I was going to fall back down from the pain of it. DH commented this am that my many nightly bathroom trips are annoying because it takes me so long to roll over, get off the mattress on the floor, waddle to the bathroom, get on the toilet, get off again, and then climb into bed and try to get comfy. : I told him to shove it, he isn't the one having to actually do it.

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#8 of 8 Old 09-20-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB8301 View Post
DH commented this am that my many nightly bathroom trips are annoying because it takes me so long to roll over, get off the mattress on the floor, waddle to the bathroom, get on the toilet, get off again, and then climb into bed and try to get comfy. : I told him to shove it, he isn't the one having to actually do it.
I would make him wake up and walk with me to my 20 trips to the potty. Bet he would stop complaining.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page