Anyone posterior - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 12:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My lovely lil one is enjoying being sunnyside up explains the rib kicking on each side and hands on each side around my pubic bone....

Guess i will be spending lots of time in hands n knees. much different since kai was Left side

Michele
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 12:17 AM

This little guy changes daily from his back against my right side to his back being against my left side. My MW said he can rotate during labor as well so I'm going to try not to stress about it.

My DD was a posterier birth w/ 20hours hard back labor...BUT they had me strapped down on my back and wouldn't let me up for nothing which totally contibuted to the awful pain and delay. I know better now
#3 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 02:15 AM

Jonas has been posterior since around 29wks. It's getting old cause my belly just shakes and jiggles all day long with his feetsies being right there lol I have tried to get him to turn but eh... he is stubborn! I am hoping he still turns either before or during labor though. But I'm at the point where I am just not worrying about it anymore.

#4 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 06:18 AM

Mine has been posterior the whole time as well.
I sleep on my left side at night, but other than that I'm leaving it alone. I feel her move around a lot and I know she can move during labour. She's also not engaged yet, AND I've done two posterior labours before (one was very hard, one was so easy I didn't even realize I was in labour until he was crowning).

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#5 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 06:43 AM

Posterior here, too. My first baby flipped from posterior to anterior many times in the last weeks of pregnancy so this time I'm a lot more laid back about trying to get this baby to turn. If s/he doesn't want to s/he won't stay put anyway. But yeah, I totally know the "belly shakes and jiggles all day" thing!! It's aliiiive! I think this baby's position is also the reason I keep getting a pinched nerve or something when I walk...
#6 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Faith I agree with all the jiggles.. Maybe THATS why Kai calls me Santa Claus... Well that or the big ole belly in his way when he sits on my lap

Michele
#7 of 7 Old 09-28-2006, 12:54 PM

She's still moving around enough that I can't pinpoint a definite position for her. Like Anita's little guy, she rotates...

In love with Dh since 1998. We created Ds (7.1.03), Dd (10.16.06) and Dd (3.16.09).

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page