ArlyShellandKai, I just noticed something cool... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-08-2006, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just saw your sig and my last baby was also born on Oct 20th, 2003 and now 3yrs later I am due on Oct 14th. Not too much difference there! That would be funny if our babies came on the same day!!! LOL

My son was actually born Oct 26th, 2000 so I am doing the every three years to the month deal lol

Crystal
#2 of 3 Old 10-08-2006, 12:32 PM

:

WOOOOOW ! My name in the limelight! A thread with ArlyShellandKai

THAT would be really cool!

My close friends have thrown me a Blessingway a few weeks back and today DH and I are throwing a big potluck together. I dont know if im for some reason anxious about the potluck at the beach today or if something is on its way I really have a feeling once we have THIS party that things will be rapidly moving along.

Gosh i cant get over how the entire pregnancy has rapidly moved along

BTW friends tease about how organized and a planner i am. They say "however HOW did you ever plan to have ANOTHER libra october baby " For some reason i knew i would have another libra ( i love em ) and It gives so much more meaning to a lovely season THAT barely changes in Florida ( though we make sure to celebrate how it really does change)

For Kai's bday parties we decorate in Autumn colors and for our potluck today the same When baby Sage is born DH and Kai will be baking a pumpkin custard.

michele
#3 of 3 Old 10-08-2006, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

My Chloe's middle name is Sage lol. Just another thing in common haha. Well if you go into labor today, maybe I will follow!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode