Over Due - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-31-2006, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well i am 6 days over due my due date was on the 25th, i have been to the hosptial 2 times and i am just 1 cm dilated (arrgh), all i want is the baby out, i feel like i am going to be preg forever, this is my first baby and i keep having contractions but they are not regular and i have a constant pain like a period cramp. Tommorrow my mid-wife is coming out to do a internal examination to try and induce me, so fingers crossed and hope and pray that it works.
:
#2 of 4 Old 10-31-2006, 05:46 PM

Not that this will probably make you feel any better, but my first 2 babies were 7 days overdue. And our midwife told us that she doesn't actually consider a mom overdue until 42 weeks! For me, it is normal to go to 41 weeks. So, maybe it is for you as well. s Wish I could tell that baby to come out for you! But they know how long they need to be inside us. Is this your first?
#3 of 4 Old 10-31-2006, 11:30 PM

Hiugs, Mama - we are in the same boat...I have been having cx but they go away during the day...I spent most of the day crying my head off because I want this baby out! My MW doesn't consider a pregnant woman overdue until 42 weeks like the pp mentioned so she doesn't want to do anything to indue - natural or not. I know we will meet our lttle ones soon - hang in there!!!
#4 of 4 Old 11-03-2006, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter

Well still no baby but for the last 3 days i have had a bloody show every morning when i have woken up, and this morning was worse, and all last nite i was having contractions 5 mins apart and about 20 secs long but when i went to sleep they were still happening and when i woke up this morning they have stopped, is this normal? i was thinking about going to the hospital later to have them check me out to make sure everything is still ok but i am not sure if i am just over reacting?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page