New to the list, and new momma - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 02-17-2006, 11:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello
My name is Carrie and I, just found out I am pregnant! A whole 17days! I ovulated on the 1st. So I guess I am due on the 1st-ish of November...

This is my first time being pregnant, and very excited. I have taught prenatal yoga for 3-4 years, and been working as a doula for a year and a half! For some reason, even though I havent been trying to get pregnant, I was just really scared that it wasnt going to be possible. but it is... I am so early! but already noticing changes, i feel all kinds of little itty bitty cramps, and i get out of breath when I teach and walk stairs! It is crazy! I just cant believe it!

Anyway, I just thought it would be fun to send a little note, and introduction. Any prayers are welcome, I really want this pregnancy to happen, and trying to stay positive that it will... wish me luck

Carrie
#2 of 11 Old 02-18-2006, 11:18 AM

Welcome Carrie!

I've been doing prenatal yoga already and I am loving it. Maybe we'll have enough people doing it in this DDC to start a little prenatal yoga club.

Tana, wife to Steve (5/02), mom to Ben (7/03), Joey (10/06) and Caroline (9/09)
#3 of 11 Old 02-19-2006, 10:20 PM

Congrats on the wee one, Carrie! How exciting! 17 whole days, eh? LOL! I'm not much ahead of ya--end of 3 wks today for me! I am HUGE, though, lol. But I've been pg lots before so it's either that, or multiples....lots of twins in my family, so we'll wait and see! My youngest son keeps telling me that it's a girl AND a boy in there.

Happy Homesteading Homeschooling Homebirthing Beekeeping Dready (& a bit redneck even) Mama to 4 fab kids :  dd (23), dd (13), ds (11), dd (5)

#4 of 11 Old 02-19-2006, 10:33 PM

I'm only 11 or 12 days preggo (couting from ovulations). I think 23 days counting from LMP. I'm already having symptoms too (tired, a little crampy, hungry, sore boobs, bigger boobs, a little bit nausea, light headed). But this will be my 3rd child.
Many sticky vibes to you and to all of us!!!!!

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#5 of 11 Old 02-19-2006, 10:38 PM

I just found out this morning! I think I'm due the last week of October, but who knows when the baby will come! So I'll join this due date club as well.
I've had nausea all week, and I've been really tired. I already have food cravings - mostly chocolate and ice cream. I had this really strong NEED for s'mores a few days ago, and had DP go out to the store, and then build a fire, just to satiate my craving. I have a feeling that he'll be making a few more late-night trips to the store over the next nine months!

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
#6 of 11 Old 02-19-2006, 10:47 PM

Congrats, Debi. I am so freakin excited to see you here, we are preggo together how cool!!!!!

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#7 of 11 Old 02-19-2006, 11:02 PM

That was my reaction when I saw your name, too, Sheacoby!
Congratulations to you, too!

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
#8 of 11 Old 02-21-2006, 02:08 PM

Congrats ladies!! I might be pg along with you. I am only 8dpo and got a very light BFP today but I am still not sure.
#9 of 11 Old 02-21-2006, 02:47 PM

Congrats, Jessica! If you got a faint bfp, you are pg!!

Happy Homesteading Homeschooling Homebirthing Beekeeping Dready (& a bit redneck even) Mama to 4 fab kids :  dd (23), dd (13), ds (11), dd (5)

#10 of 11 Old 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM

Congrats! I just got my bfp on the 20th at 10 dpo. I am due November 3 according to that.

mama to 35 m/o Oscar and Matilda + 3 Harper, Quinn, & Averill
and a hopeful
#11 of 11 Old 02-24-2006, 12:39 AM

Congratulations and welcome! I'm due on the 4th, although I went a few days early last time, so who knows if I'll really make it to November or not? I wish you lived near me so I could attend your classes! I'd LOVE a prenatal yoga class, but we don't have anything like that here.

Mother of three and strong advocate of being KIND to each other. (No one is going to learn how to be a better mother by your telling her she makes you want to throw up.)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page