***March thread*** - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi guys. Does anybody mind if I start a thread where we can come to just chat? It's hard to click on all the topics and really get to know anyone. Maybe if we get enough posters on this thread we can start a list of DDs for November.

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and I couldn't be happier. :! Can't wait to meet everyone!

DUE IN NOVEMBER
Storeimy -- #4
Paxye (Melissa) -- #3
Knittin' in the Shade -- #4
Sheacoby (Heather) -- Late Oct/early Nov
Brisen -- #4 Late Oct/early Nov
Wanderlost (Shannon) -- #3 Nov 3
Redhotmama -- #3 Nov 5
Ellie Jan (Marcia) -- #3 Nov 5
Poetesss -- Nov 7
Gen_here (Genevieve) -- #2 Nov 10
Mermaidmomma -- #1 Nov 12
Lexbeach (Lex) -- #3 Nov 14
Connersmum -- #3 Nov 15
Bathrode Goddess (Eden) -- #3 Nov 15
Mrs. Hos (Bobbi) -- #2 Nov 17
CityGirl43 (Jen) -- #1 Nov 17
Zen-ozz (Kristen) -- #4 Nov 18
Joan -- #4 Nov 20
Midwestmeg (Megan) -- #2 Nov 20
Pipermomma (Kelly) -- #3 Nov 22
Boscopup (Vera) -- #2 Thanksgiving
Kerriemoe (Kerrie) -- #2 Thanksgiving
Miamimiami -- #2 Thanksgiving
janola -- #2 Thanksgiving
Simonsmama (Ashley) -- #2 Nov 25

Kelly with 4 DDs (8,6,4,4) and 1 DS (1)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'll give it a shot... I'm usually horrible at keeping up with these long threads!

Anybody else trying to feel their uterus? I'm pretty sure it's too early, but I was in bed this morning, squishing my fingers into my tummy...

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#3 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 11:04 AM

Hi! Great idea, Pipermomma! (And congratulations, by the way!).

I am due Novemeber 14th.

I am feeling really sick. It's kinda taking over everything right now, which is scary given the fact of my twin three-year-olds.

Does anyone have any intuitions about the sex of the baby? I don't have any (though I am intuitively feeling that I'm growing twins again), but I wouldn't trust them if I did since I was completely wrong last time. I guess I sort of think I'm having a boy just because I think that's more likely in our situation (we're pretty sure our donor has more boy sperm than girl sperm, and we used frozen sperm which seems to increase the chances of having a boy).

I went to the gap and bought a pair of maternity jeans yesterday. I'm not quite 6 weeks, but none of my regular pants fit. I guess this is normal the second time around?

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you all better!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#4 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 11:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm not in mat stuff yet... but after Cuddlemonster, it took a while to lose all the weight. I was down to about 10 lbs over pre preg weight (on a 5' frame), and about 5 above what I usually am when nursing. I just figured it wouldn't all come off, so I went to Old Navy to try and find pants. I'm short, and I've tried and tried the thrift store, but I gave up. So, I find a couple of low-rise pairs that are comfy. Next week, I get sick, and lose the 5+ lbs One of the pairs was pretty snug, so I could still wear it. I'm figuring I'll break out the other one soon.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#5 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 12:13 PM

chit chat good!

I am one of those pregnant moms who those with morning sickness hate...I have nothing...I swear no symptoms at all except that I am tired! I'm 7 weeks so I guess I still have time but I never had a think with either of my other kids.

I'm not even close to what my preprg weight was last time...I almost weigh what I did when I was 9 month along with my ds. I am having issues with this of course...I sometimes have to put it in perspective...I'm not big, 5 ft tall, a size 6-8 but I was a size 3-4 before I had ds. anyway there is my major baggage!

Really happy to be pregnant!!!!! I have an interview with a HB midwife on Thursday...she is the mother of my dd's best friend so I already have some repore with her.

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 
#6 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 12:14 PM

Lex-sounds like twins to me.....(runs and hides)...hehehehehehe

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 
#7 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I've felt for the uterus too, even though I'm not even 5 weeks, so there's NO WAY I will feel it yet... It doesn't come up until closer to 12 weeks, right?

I'm thinking it's a girl... Last time, we all thought the baby was a boy, and we were all right. This time we all think it's a girl, and DH really wants a girl. The "timing" was right for a girl, so we'll see.

I haven't started with maternity clothes yet, but probably will have to soon, since it's my 2nd preg. First one, I had to get maternity pants at 8 weeks! I normally wore regular jeans, and they were just WAY too tight right away. My mom figured out I was pregnant when I was only 3 weeks along, because I was wearing sweat pants instead of jeans when they came over for lunch. This time, I'm wearing stretch jeans, and I really never lost the baby weight anyway (I'm starting out at 197.5, and was 206 the week before DS was born at 29 weeks!). That's over 13 lbs heavier than I started last preg, and I really should be more like 150 (I'm 5'9"). So waist? What's a waist?

I felt some expansion the day before yesterday... Pants felt tighter and the general area down there felt weird. I might need to break into the maternity pants next week. We'll see. I don't have any bigger pants that aren't maternity, and the rubber band trick only works if you're wearing long shirts, and while I don't do really short shirts, sometimes I don't have really long shirts either. My favorite pair of maternity pants is made out of stretch material, so it has no band, and thus looks like regular pants.

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
#8 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 01:09 PM

Good idea on the chatty thread!

I think I'm about 6-7 weeks, was very late so we've got a dating ultrasound on wed to find out for sure (also, becuase my uterus felt about 10 or 11 weeks to the OB on wed, so he said the big "T" word!!) Morning sickness has really kicked in this week, with horrible gagging and exhaustion. I've gone to bed around 8:30 or 9 every night, last night fell asleep at 6:30!!

Had to find a new care provider this week because the hospital I delivered my other guys at doesn't do VBACS (my third was a 32 week, breech c/s) Other two were vaginal births, so I'm a very good vbac candidate, the hospital just doesn't allow them and with my history of preterm, I can't really plan a homebirth.

So, have an appointment with an OB that a midwife friend recommended this week, and hopefully that will go well (rumor is he's a midwife with a penis, so we'll see )

I've been in maternity clothes (well, pants) since the week I tested positive. I guess that's what happens with the 4th baby, LOL! I've gained 6 pounds already, which I'm not happy about, but I have hardly been eating so it's nuts. I started this pregnancy heavier than I ever been, so I'm really trying to eat well and not stress about it. I weigh 2 pounds more than I weighed just before I gave birth to my last. (How did that happen?!?!?!)
#9 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 01:16 PM

I'm pretty big too - and bloated, I will be needing maternity pants in the next few weeks - I already bought one of those belly belts - like a tube top that goes over the top of your pants so you can keep them unbuttoned...I was already about 15 lbs heavier than when i had ds when this pregnancy started, and I think I have put on another 5....yikes!
I'm hoping for pink this time...we have 2 boys and if you count dh that would make it a family of 4 men -argh!!
#10 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 02:53 PM

I can't wear any of my smaller pants. I'm fine in the ones that were baggy but I can tell I'll soon be out of them too. Right now it's mostly just bloat.

BathRobeGoddess, pregnant women like you make me cry. I so so want to be you right now. Ahhhhhhh no sickness, that sounds lovely.

Lex, I know what you mean about the sickness taking over. Oh it sucks (whine whine).

CONGRATS Pipermomma!!

~Heather

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#11 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 06:36 PM

Hi everyone!

I would love to join in I am a Tandem nursing mom to two boys and just found out that I am due with #3 a few days ago... I am quite early in the pregnancy since I tested before AF was due

Besides a bit of fatigue I have no symptoms yet... I didn't have much either with the boys so I won't mind having the same kind of pregnancy.

It looks like I am going to go unassisted this pregnancy so no appt's coming up for me....

Hope to get to know you more...

~paxye~
Mama to Xavier (July 02) , Colin (Sept 04), Khéna(Nov 06) & Wilhelmina (Jan 10)
#12 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 09:26 PM

Great idea for a chatty thread!

I have been trying to feel for my uterus, though I know it's too early. I had a really hard time finding it last time - even though my doctor was so patient and showed me (again and again and again) at every appointment. I've got a good layer of "fluff" on me, though - so it's understandable.

I'm not in my maternity clothes yet -though I bought them at 8 weeks last time (I'm 6w1d today). I was down to pre-preg weight with my son before I left the hospital because I was so sick my whole pregnancy... I started this one 30# lower that pre-preg (yay breastfeeding!). However, my body TOTALLY changed after that pregnancy - hips spread big time - and I never really figured out what my new size is. There's always next time, right =)

My morning sickness is really starting in now... though not as bad as last time yet. I've been successful so far with eating protein or drinking something to quell it... but today I just kept eating and eating and I'm still feeling blech. Gotta stop that =) But as I said in the morning sickness thread, I'm actually glad for it. I don't have my first prenatal appointment until next Monday, and I was stupidly starting to think something was wrong... crazy. Keep debating on the one leftover pg test in the drawer... I could do it Monday to hold me over for the last week until the blood tests...
#13 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 09:45 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm due with #4 and I'm in maternity already as well. None of my jeans fit and I can't stand the waistbands anymore. I'm living in a black pair of Yoga pants and a pair of maternity jean capris. Even those aren't comfortable. I alternate between feeling super nauseated and hungry as hell. Today I wanted Taco Bell so badly I was salivating and when I got it I decided it was disgusting and tossed the bag after a bite.

Anyway, we are really excited about this baby but nervous too. My other kids are 3+ yrs apart and now I'll have a newborn and a 23 month old! Scares me a bit really but I know it will work as it always does.

Great to have you all to chat with....
#14 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 09:54 PM

I'm about 5 1/2 weeks now. Feeling a little queasy now and then, but nothing bad. I'm really tired and breasts are sore, but I'm really glad to have "symptoms."

My jeans are a little tight in the waist. I'm sure that's just bloating--but I can see the rubber band trick being used in the near future!

Dh and I are talking names (we have no other baby-related stuff left to talk about!) And, as usual, we can't agree. Good thing there's time, huh?

Has anyone been spreading the news? Most everyone knows that we're expecting--we'll tell my parents tomorrow and my brother and his family next week--but all our friends know. They knew the day after I poas--I just couldn't keep my mouth shut!

Single Mom to 3 (12, 17 & 21)  luxlove.gif and dog2.gif.

#15 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 10:40 PM

Hey all! Congrats Pipermomma and great idea for this thread.

I'm in the late 7th/early 8th week now, and altho I had been having some pretty sicky days these last 2 weeks starting a few days ago I've been amazingly better. I don't know whether it's something to make me feel better or worried, tho! This being the first one I'm so nervous! I do have the other pg symptoms around still (like constant peeing, tiredness, not able to eat quite as normally, etc.) so I'm not too worried.

I'm wondering if the EFT techniques I tried is what has helped me (www.emofree.com) or is it because I'm out of town visiting my parents. Or, is it just the normal ups and downs that come with the game. Anyone else had unusually great days amongst the sick ones?

I came to visit my parents alone and dh today was like, "no fair! when you were with me you were so sick and now you're okay!" I feel bad for him coz he's so affectionate but I've been so sick that when he comes near I feel like, aaack, get away!

I'm not really ready for maternity gear but my prob is that I was so skinny before that now that I'm swelling up a bit it seems like nothing fits. And then I get so irritated with the feeling of pants pulling at my waist, even when they're loose.

Also, not to sound silly but when you guys mention feeling your uterus, how exactly do you do that? what are you feeling for?
#16 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 11:05 PM

Wow! It's great to see so many expecting their 4th! We all must be a bit nuts . . . but I love my babes and I love giving in totally to the chaos. After I had my third, someone asked me, "How do you keep it together?" I said, "Well, that's no longer the goal!" So I guess there will be less keeping-it-together with babe number four!

Paxye, looks like we have babes with almost the same birthday!

Two days before I found out I was pregnant, I was loudly complaining to my DH that I couldn't button my jeans! I have been eating so well, I couldn't understand it! so I have cleared out most of my regular clothes and brought in what maternity I have. A friend is pregnant and I had lent her all my clothes! I'm sure she'll get them back soon!

I usually lose wieght when I am pregnant, not because I get sick (though I am rather nauseous this time), but just because that's my hormones or metabolism work. I end up wieghing less postpartum than before I got pg. But then I gain it all back three months after birth.

Even though this is my 4th, this is the first time I am nursing while I am pregnant. I am excited for this new experience, but a bit nervous too. I am a low supply mama, but have managed to nurse Zeke for almost 19 months! I hope I can continue to nurse through pregnancy, but have concerns about how the hormones will effect it. I'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for starting this thread! Great idea!
#17 of 69 Old 03-18-2006, 11:56 PM

Hello Everyone!! Thanks for this thread!

I am Megan, my dd is 18 mos and I just got my BFP this week. But I was a week late with temps that were up,up,up so I've kinda known for awhile. So, that said; how do you say how many weeks you are again? From when I O'd or when my LMP was? I always get confused about that...

And when do you go to your midwife/dr? I didn't go last time until I was pretty sure my baby was 'sticky', 10-12 weeks or something like that.

Last question; when you calculated EDD, did you do so with O or LMP? Using O and the 9 mo minus 7 days, I'd be Nov 20th.

You probably don't believe this is #2!!

These early weeks make me kind of anxious and I am trying to stay low key and not really say anything. I don't want to 'jinx' it- KWIM?! THAT's my pg symptom: the nervous anxiety I get!! I didn't really have morning sickness with dd and hope I don't this time around. I just need a little extra sleep; like anytime I can get it!

I swear I can feel my body changing already but my jeans are still on. We'll see how this one goes (don't hate me) but last time I really didn't even use maternity clothes, I just bought a size bigger and some yoga pants. At the end of the pg. I was actually sorry to put them away, they were so comfy!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Megan~ mama to Cecilia (9/1/04) Carl (11/19/06) Vivian (9/10/09) & spring 2011 baby.
#18 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Hi to everyone! Wow, so many people expecting their fourth. How exciting. I'm expecting #3, but hope to someday be having #4. I thought I'd start the list of DIN folks along with whatever due date info has been posted. We can just keep the list going as the group gets bigger or what not.

LIST MOVED TO FIRST POST

Kelly with 4 DDs (8,6,4,4) and 1 DS (1)
#19 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmeg
And when do you go to your midwife/dr? I didn't go last time until I was pretty sure my baby was 'sticky', 10-12 weeks or something like that.

Last question; when you calculated EDD, did you do so with O or LMP? Using O and the 9 mo minus 7 days, I'd be Nov 20th.
Iirc, I went for my first appointment around 8-10 weeks with my others. I just ordered some prenatals yesterday...I can't really think of any other reason to go that early. I'll probably wait till 10-12 weeks.

I calculated edd both ways, but will ask the m/w to note the later date. I'm only telling relatives and friends the later date as well. It's only by a few days, (11/15 or 11/20) but it buys me a little time before people start talking about me being "ovedue."

Pipermoma, you can use 11/20 for me! Thanks for getting that list together--I can't believe how many of us *aren't* first-timers, wow. Can your list be made into a sticky?

#20 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 09:45 AM

I'm not always good about keeping up with long threads but I will give it a shot.

This is baby number 3 for us, we have a 2.5 year old DD and a 7 month old DS, needless to say this was not planned but we are estatic. I'm having some problems nursing DS now and I'm in terrible pain. I dread when he wants to nurse and I feel aweful about that, but it just hurts so much. I never had sore bbs with DD or DS, they never hurt when my milk came in, nor when DD weaned, so this is a first for me.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Marcia
#21 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 10:08 AM

my edd is the 15!

#22 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Mamas! I'd like to join your list, my edd is Nov.5th and this will be baby number 3. We are so excited to be expanding the family. How happy I was to read others are having a hard time with their pants, I thought it was a little early to feel so much discomfort around my waist band. I too have been trying to feel my uterus ever since I read somewhere someone was able to bi manually feel uterus. So I've been trying too with no luck other than being able to wiggle cervix from outside
Sorry if its TMI!

Name choosing is coming right along
Its funny how baby prep is different this time, we no longer have a crib, high chair, swing, sit and spin. We're getting ready to drop our mattress on the floor, that's our prep!
I'm loving my afternoon nap, though I'm going to need to set the alarm. Yesterday, girls and I slept 3 hours, I guess Sunday afternoons are great for that
#23 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 10:46 AM

Hi everyone!
I just found out (1 hr and 10 min ago) that I'm pg with #2!

My first impression is its a girl--and we conceived very early in ovulation window--so maybe girl is more likely!

As far as edd and how many weeks I am, I have a question first...

Are you all going by gestational age, or from start of last period?
Gestational age is 3 weeks, from start of last period I'm 4.5 weeks. I have a 'quick 26 day cycle' with only 3 days of period, so if I walk into the Dr office and give them my 'first day of last period' they will have my due date 'off' and since Drs didn't believe me with my dd when I tell them I KNOW the conception date, I think I will lie to DRs this time and tell them my 1st of last period was 14 days before my conception date, so they can 'get it right'...
Of course, if I use the midwife I want and have a home birth, it wouldn't matter, she would trust me! So, MY estimated due date is 17 Nov

Small info on me...my dh is in the Air Force...he will be deploying for 6 months in Aug...so he won't be here...but I have a thought to go to HIM to deliver--he will be deployed to Curacao (next to Aruba), but I don't know anything about their midwives, doulas, or hospitals (in case of an emergency)...I may just fly my midwife out...who knows...
#24 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Hos
Are you all going by gestational age, or from start of last period?
Gestational age is 3 weeks, from start of last period I'm 4.5 weeks.
I guess when I likely ovulated (based on my chart), and add 2 weeks to that. So by LMP, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow (when I have my first OB appt), but in reality, I'll be more like 4 weeks 5 days tomorrow, and I've been pregnant for 2 weeks 5 days. I have 35 day cycles and ovulate around day 24 or so. Since I have long cycles, I'm pretty sure my doctor will understand and at least go by the date given for the LMP I have with a 35 day cycle (I did one of the online calculators that does that)... That'd put me due a few days before I really am, but at least it's not a week and a half off.

Last time, my midwife just put down her wheel and said "You know what you're doing. I'll just use your date." I don't see her until 12 weeks (I'm doing OB and midwife in tandem, since last preg completed at 29 weeks 4 days and I had to be assigned an OB in the hospital .

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
#25 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 12:08 PM

I calculated from ovulation date using an online calculator. We did two IUIs, so I could have gotten pg either day, but I calculated from the second day. Unless I'm having twins, I'm sure I'll go way past my due date anyway.

Mrs_Hos: I think if you're three weeks post-conception today, then your EDD would be more like November 20th (I'm four weeks post-conception tomorrow, and my EDD is Novemeber 14th going from date of conception). Better to err on the later side than the earlier side since you don't want them to start talking about induction if you go over!

I am feeling much moodier this pregnancy than last. Not sure what that's about. I feel kind of PMSy in my mood swings. Of course, last time I took clomid to get pregnant, so I think regular pregnancy hormones were a breeze compared to clomid-induced craziness.

I am just starting to think about this new baby in my womb. It is taking me longer this time, I think because I'm distracted by taking care of my boys. Last time I was obsessed with knowing what was happening every day (arms growing, eyes forming, etc.), and this time I'm just not thinking about it. Anyone else experiencing things differently the second time around?

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#26 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-ozz
Paxye, looks like we have babes with almost the same birthday!
Yeah... I think a few of us have little ones around the same time... I know that Megan does also... (9/1)

As for nursing while pregnant... I think that there are a few of us here.... Please ask questions as they come up...

I am so excited about this all It is just starting to sink in!!!

~paxye~
Mama to Xavier (July 02) , Colin (Sept 04), Khéna(Nov 06) & Wilhelmina (Jan 10)
#27 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbeach
I am just starting to think about this new baby in my womb. It is taking me longer this time, I think because I'm distracted by taking care of my boys. Last time I was obsessed with knowing what was happening every day (arms growing, eyes forming, etc.), and this time I'm just not thinking about it. Anyone else experiencing things differently the second time around?
Yeah, I find myself WANTING to go look at stuff about early pregnancy, but then none of it is new to me - I know all the basic stuff from last time. And I haven't really been looking much at what happens when except when the heartbeat starts, because I might have early u/s tomorrow (not sure what this OB does - whether he does it at first visit or schedules it for a couple weeks later), and I won't be very far along, so probably wouldn't see a heartbeat anyway. It's a 6 week appt based on LMP, but I'm not even 5 weeks yet.

#28 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
As for nursing while pregnant... I think that there are a few of us here....
Me too.

I went to 99 cent tag day a Savers today and got soem maternity pants...they had a ton of Liz Lang stuff but I am so cheap...I wouldn't spend $5-7 a piece for them...heres to hoping they will still be there when that color of tag is 999 cents!

#29 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 04:16 PM

The second (or third or fourth) time around is different, isn't it?! You just don't have the time to spend every minute of the day wrapped up in the pregnancy.... and it's true, when you go to look at the books, you already know the info!

My dd is nursing A LOT and I don't think it's because my supply is changing yet. I suspect it's part of her major growth spurt.

Kelly, thanks for the list!

Megan~ mama to Cecilia (9/1/04) Carl (11/19/06) Vivian (9/10/09) & spring 2011 baby.
#30 of 69 Old 03-20-2006, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmeg
The second (or third or fourth) time around is different, isn't it?
Yep. Dh and I were just saying that, other than names, we have NOTHING to discuss regarding this baby. Everything else was worked out ages ago--we don't need to discuss feeding or sleeping arrangements, or birth choices or vax or circ or even what to buy--it's all been done.

It's nice, but makes for a looooonnnggggggg wait, with nothing to do!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page