Booboo's gonna be a....... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-10-2006, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I finally had my ultrasound of li'l Booboo...I think it was good for us in a way cause we could see that yes, baby has all the body parts and no extras so far! It also helped dh bond a bit more because he's not the one feeling all the kicking like I am...his eyes were just glued to the screen and we had a wonderful doctor who was doing the ultrasound and giving a hilarious running commentary. We also found out that it's only one in there (I kept having weird thoughts about twinnies) and that it is going to be............

a boy!

I little baby boys...they're just so cute to me; I don't know why. And there's this neat striped onesie I've been dying to get in case it was a boy. dh was saying that his mom is gonna wonder if all her grandkinds are gonna end up being boys 'cause this is the third boy grandson so far! We haven't told the family yet ...I think my mom kind of wanted a girl just so she could sew cute clothes. I'll have to give her some cute boy ideas now
#2 of 7 Old 07-10-2006, 02:56 PM
rad

Congrats! I love baby boys too. They're so sweet.

Rachel , wifey to best friend Karl ,
SAHM to Kaelan (11) Chandra (9) Liam (7) Lachlan (5) Killian (4),Riordan (1), Baby Boy EDD 11/14. All born at home!

#3 of 7 Old 07-10-2006, 03:17 PM

Not in your DDC, but I love checking in on the 'it's a...' threads

I'm having my third boy and I couldn't be happier. Little boys rock! Congratulations and enjoy shopping. You can find some really cute stuff for little guys.
#4 of 7 Old 07-10-2006, 04:25 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Congrats! Your family sounds like mine! My parents are now getting their 4th grandson... no granddaughters yet (although my brother will probably have another 1 or 2 kids, and we're planning 1 more... so there's still a few chances). And my MIL is DYING to sew for a little girl. She is taking a smocking class and she has a nice embroidery machine, etc. Yes, theoretically she could sew for a boy too, but I HATE boutique style boy clothes. I prefer to dress my boys like little men. So pretty much she's stuck sewing PJs and some John Deere shorts or something.

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
#5 of 7 Old 07-10-2006, 09:05 PM

congratulations - your little boy is going to be sooooo cute :

I have found so many cute clothes for little boys at the consignment store!
#6 of 7 Old 07-11-2006, 01:20 AM

congratulations!! i need to start shopping for boy clothes too.
#7 of 7 Old 07-11-2006, 10:12 AM

Yep, sounds like my family -- My In-laws already have five grandsons and are dying for a granddaughter. Because of that, we decided that we would not find out the sex of our baby (even though the doctor and tech knew at the ultrasound). I would love a girl as well, but we know from the ultrasound that everything looks great -- so that is the most important!!

Jane -- married to Ernie since 1993, mommy to Jonah (6/03) and Noah (11/06), m/c 1/09 and 10/09 and finally due with our little girl (8/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page