Having more? Are you done? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
November 2006 > Having more? Are you done?
poetesss's Avatar poetesss 02:32 PM 09-07-2006
Are you planning on having more babies after this one or do you think you're finished?

Definitely game for more

On a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you of this decision?

10+

What are some of the factors that helped you make this decision?

This is our first and I come from a family of five kids. Anything less seems...well, boring to me! DH also wants a big family. Of course, after dealing with one I'll see if my mind will change!

What birth control method(s), if any, will you be using after the baby?

I was planning to use the FAM guidelines for lactational amennorrhea (sp?) but then hearing stories here about mamas getting their AF back even with tons of bfing kind of scared me off from doing that. I really want this baby to have a year of good solid breastfeeding without me worrying about pregnancy messing up my supply and health. So I guess it'll be condoms...

babywink's Avatar babywink 01:45 PM 09-08-2006
Are you planning on having more babies after this one or do you think you're finished?

This is babe #1, so we are planning to have more.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you of this decision?

10+

What are some of the factors that helped you make this decision?

This is babe#1 and my DH is an only child and wants more than one, I come from a fam of 3 kids and have wonderful, special relationships with my siblings.

What birth control method(s), if any, will you be using after the baby?

Haven't really thought about the fact there is an after...we will likely use condoms, as we did before. I had a really bad reaction to the pill and am just not willing to jepordize my body like that again!
1  2

Up