My EARS are killing me! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-16-2006, 11:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok--the strangests symptom of this pg for me has been my ears. More specifically, my hearing. I swear my ability to hear has increased and I am EXTREMELY sensitive to loud noises. My poor dd is probably talking in a normal tone (at least everyone else thinks she is) but it always seems like she is yelling. I'm teaching her to talk very quietly so my ears can have a rest. Anyone else??? Or am I :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2006, 08:46 PM

yeah, me too!

Dh and I fight over the car radio all the time...I keep turning it down because I swear it's like it's drilling a hole in my head. And forget about watching movies...I feel like I'm in a freaking movie theater from just my dinky laptop speaker system! I think I'd die if I had to sit thru a flick in the theater itself!
Old 09-20-2006, 06:22 PM

My ears and my teeth have been killing me... when I mentioned it to my doc today he said it's because our sinuses act up when pregnant and your sinus cavities affect your ears, nose throat and teeth. Mine has been more on one side of my face than the other.... but it is very bothersome... I've been taking one tylenol every 4 hrs.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:52 PM

I've been having a lot of blockage in my ears, and background noise bothers me because of it. My midwife is sending me to a prenatal chiropractor, as chiropractic care often helps with sinus and immune probs. (among other pregnant things)

Just your typical non-theistic, liberal, blended family.

Thank you, Mothering, for the past twelve years of support and community. I look forward to many more.
rocks.jpggrouphug.gif

Old 09-22-2006, 12:25 AM - Thread Starter

I'm glad you mentioned chiropractic care...I just had my appt and I SWEAR it has helped...I feel I can be a better mom now that I'm not on my dd's case to TALK QUIETLY

I LOVE my CHIRO!

User Tag List