Rambunctious baby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-21-2006, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else have a rambunctious baby? my little one makes my belly contort constantly, and sometimes painfully.... it prefers my right side, sometimes so much so that it will push out so far that my belly is so lopsided I can push my left side almost all the way down... and now it is up to my ribs and is shoving off of my lower ribs... and last night it was thrusting its hands around soooo low that I swear with another 1-2 inches its hands would've been sticking out of me... and it hurt! little jabs of pain with every thrust. It's actually not much of a kicker, though I often feel its feet sweeping along, but it "lumps" around, as I call it, thrusting its butt out as far as it can, turning around and around, etc.... and then of course, there are the hiccups! anyone else experiencing a very active baby?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2006, 05:02 PM

Oh, yeah. In fact, as I was reading this ds just caused such intense pain, I could only guess that he'd bitten my cervix. I get most of the discomfort down LOW in my pelvis, like in my cervix and hips. My midwife says that he's not that low right now, but he's head-down, and he sure knows how to use those little hands. I can't wait to trim those fingernails- that'll show him!
He also does the leg stretching thing, where he'll push his feet agianst one sid of my belly and his butt comes out the other. I feel like I've swallowed a rolling pin!

Just your typical non-theistic, liberal, blended family.

Thank you, Mothering, for the past twelve years of support and community. I look forward to many more.
rocks.jpggrouphug.gif

Old 09-21-2006, 06:09 PM

Did I write this?
My little one prefers the right side too and is always over there?
I feel like it moves none stop I : it though but would like a teeny break sometimes

Amanda, wife to Ed mama to Logan, Phoenix, Indigo and snuggle bunny EZRA RAIN has arrived

User Tag List