ok mama's lets do this LOL humor me please! :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-16-2006, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm just curious to see if this is right for you! LOL

The Pendulum Test

-you need a pendulum object, it can be anything heavier that you put on the end of a string. Thread works the best.

-hold it about 1 inch from your LEFT wrist (underside), and wait for it to start moving

-This is the part most people are mistaken about...It will swing back and forth accross your wrist sideways for a BOY

-and for a GIRL, it will swing up and down your wrist like fingers to elbow (NOT in a circle)

-the circle happens inbetween children, when the pendulum is "thinking"/changing directions and this will happen inbetween EVERY child you will have

-it will stop on its own when it's done

-pendulums and rods has been around for centuries, and has been an incredible tool for many people throughout the years-from finding water, to solving crimes, to predicting # of kids and their genders!

Amanda, wife to Ed mama to Logan, Phoenix, Indigo and snuggle bunny EZRA RAIN has arrived
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 12:56 PM

OK... that was the first time I have ever did that and it was a bit freaky...

it gave me BBGBG and then stopped for good...

I have two boys now and have a feeling that this one is a girl but we will only know in a few weeks...
AND... DH and I have always wanted 4-5 kids...

~paxye~
Mama to Xavier (July 02) , Colin (Sept 04), Khéna(Nov 06) & Wilhelmina (Jan 10)
Old 10-16-2006, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

I know it is a little freaky LOL
for me it did BBGB I have two boys and really want a girl : I have always wanted like 6 but have been wondering if I'm able to handle that
I guess we will see in a few weeks!!!

Amanda, wife to Ed mama to Logan, Phoenix, Indigo and snuggle bunny EZRA RAIN has arrived
Old 10-16-2006, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowfairymomma View Post
I know it is a little freaky LOL
for me it did BBGB I have two boys and really want a girl : I have always wanted like 6 but have been wondering if I'm able to handle that
I guess we will see in a few weeks!!!
OK... even freakier... I just tried again and it gave me the exact same answer

~paxye~
Mama to Xavier (July 02) , Colin (Sept 04), Khéna(Nov 06) & Wilhelmina (Jan 10)
Old 10-16-2006, 02:00 PM

Ha that was fun! I got GBGB, I have a girl, boy, and pregnant with mystery #3, and we want four kids.

My dd was thrilled to see it swing as a girl this time around. LOL, we did for her and she got BBG. Now she is doing it on her own wrist.

What's really freaky (and tell me, has it been used for only girls-bearing children and not men?) is we put in on my son and it stayed still. I might have needed to get it closer tho.

Shelley, mom to dd 5/19/01, ds 9/06/02, and ds 4/01/07.  Lost babe 4/09

belly.gifDue 12/18/12!

Old 10-16-2006, 02:00 PM

I did this awhile back. B, B, G, then nothing.

For statistics so far: We'd planned on 3 children, since we started kinda late due to ttc issues...(so that jives).

AND I have two boys....and am kinda hoping for a girl, just since it's my last chance for another baby. I'd like the different experience and to be able to do 'girlie' stuff, like sewing with her and all that.

But we do have a boy name picked out too, jic and PLENTY of boy hand me downs already!

U/S they thought girl at week 22, but we did another a few weeks later (week 26), and we thought boy...so I'm not sure, but waiting now, as 2 u/s is 2 too many in my book! I barely let them do 1 at week 20, but this machine is a special 'lower dose' type machine...so I compromised...

FYI, I've done all the 'fun tests' online, Chinese prediction, ovulation prediction according to astrological charts, age/concepiton charts, the 'old wives tale' questionarre, and they ALL say girl, or like 95% sure girl.

But when you see what looks like a scrotum on the U/S, it does cast a big shadow of doubt!
Old 10-16-2006, 02:26 PM

Super Cute... gave me a BBGGGB lol

Loving Dh, Mama x 4, Surrogate mother to 5. A born 2003, M and R girl/girl twins 2006, S and C boy/girl twins born 2010. Processing/healing.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:04 PM

Ok, I'm not due in Nov., but a friend from another list is (Hi Lisa!) and told me about a pulse gender predictor game in this group, so I was here looking for it and came across this one. LOL.

Ok, so I did it and it gave me BBBBG. I have 4 boys, so we'll see. The pulse test said this one is a boy, I think. It was hard for me to tell which one was stronger. One of my boys said my right and the other said left, so we just don't know. LOL.

WAIT! I just reread the instructions and mine was backwards! It gave me GGGGB! I thought up and down was boy and side to side was girl. So, it was wrong with the first 4!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2toomany View Post
Super Cute... gave me a BBGGGB lol
was that right for you?

User Tag List